Warframe

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
I got a 3 day credit booster from sorties today, so I might as well farm up the ~30M credits I need while it lasts. Anyone have a suggestion for a good Index soloing setup? Don't say Rhino, I never even bothered to potato him and I'm certainly not going to the day before the vault opens.

Right now I'm clearing medium in 8-10 6-7 minutes (I was a dumbass and forgot to use Enemy Radar) using Inaros and Tigris Prime (rad/viral). There's got to be something better though, I'm just using his massive HP pool to brute force it; his abilities don't even work in there. I could have sworn pocket sand used to blind them and open the humanoid ones to finishers but it isn't doing shit for me today.

Rhino + 100% status Tigris Prime.

Goonsquad Officer
went to hydron last night and got the amprex to four formas. should i slot a riven mod into it or just go with the strait setup like yall have?

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Rhino + 100% status Tigris Prime.
Don't say Rhino, I never even bothered to potato him and I'm certainly not going to the day before the vault opens.
:p
Maybe I'll try again if I get Rhino Prime today and stick a couple forma in him, but despite having zero useful abilities Inaros with 5600+ hp and 500+ armor ended up working fine. The energy drain is so retarded when you have a lot of points that I don't even think I want to use a frame that needs to use any abilities. It was a big problem with Ash P, I couldn't hold more than ~10 without risking a big point loss, while Inaros can carry 15-17 easily and winning in 3 point dumps makes for super fast 5-6 minute runs compared to 6-8 minutes if you have to do it in 5 dumps.

went to hydron last night and got the amprex to four formas. should i slot a riven mod into it or just go with the strait setup like yall have?
Riven is always best, but it comes down to how much plat or kuva you're willing to spend on it. Really good ones start at around 1500p.

Last edited:

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
If you can afford a Riven, or already have one, knock yourself out. If I ever manage to roll my Riven to something decent, I'll drop Hunter Munitions for it.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Tested a new Saryn Prime build for ESO, seemed legit. Ramps faster, kills faster, seems just as tanky, but I'll have 3 more mod power to play with.
Warframe0013.jpg

Here's the game play of that build.

Vorph

So it looks like the best spots to farm for relics are:

Lith - Taranis [Super low level defense, hoping it's a trivial 10-wave solo for my Equinox build I normally farm Meso relics on Io/Jupiter with]

Meso - Belenus [Another defense, more like Hydron level though so you'll want a group and it's probably even half decent for formaing shit if you're boosted. Only stay 10 waves though, B-rotation is all Neo. A-rotation is annoying too since it is Meso/Neo split.]

Neo - Mithra [If you're lucky you'll have all the Neos you need from doing Belenus and whatever you choose for Axi, but if not the fastest way is Mithra. This is a high level interception though, so YMMV in pugs. Not sure if Limbo can cover multiple nodes with a max range bubble here... maybe two but I'm not even confident about that. If you don't want to deal with pug interceptions and can't get a premade going, just stick with Belenus. Mot is an option too, if you're confident in your ability to do a 40-45 Void survival.]

Axi - Aten or Marduk [I hate Orokin Sabotage much more than Mobile Defense, so I'll choose Aten. You're going to get a bunch of Neo relics from either of these missions so do this before Mithra or whatever. That said, if you have a super efficient Mithra premade, it's probably worth going on to C-rotation there for your Axi too.]

Still torn on whether or not to just buy the rhino pack. If they weren't so stingy with the 400 plat I'd go that route for sure, but since I only need 5 common, 4 uncommon, and 2 rare parts to make Rhino/Boltor/Ankyros I guess I'll slog through Void missions for a while before giving up.

-----------

Unrelated, Saryn is apparently getting another stupid and unnecessary Miasma nerf because she can 4-spam low level missions no one cares about. If Pablo fixes the bug where Miasma doesn't actually do extra damage to infected mobs it might not hurt too much in ESO though.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Reminder Ukko is a capture that is guaranteed one relic a run, good to break up the def/surv grinding.

Vorph

Yeah, someone on reddit was claiming average of 45 seconds on Ukko runs so anything in the ballpark of that speed would be really good for Meso/Neo. Max speed Volt I guess, but I feel like surviving while capturing the dude would be an issue in a void mission.

Ukko also has an added bonus: you can farm Neo relics without having to deal with Corrupted Vor being an asshole in Mithra/Mot. Marduk might actually be better than Aten for Axi too, since I don't think Vor spawns in Sabotage missions.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Nezha is the best balance of kill, survivability, and speed for Ukko I've found with Arca Plasmor.

Vorph

Heh, I always forget Nezha exists. Mainly because I leveled him up, didn't bother with potato/exilus, and never looked at him again.

Looks like this build might work for it though: Warframe Builder

Another thought I had is that I might just skip the Meso/Axi grinds since I only need common/uncommon there. Just drop into pugs with old relics and leech off some other suckers, save my own grinding time for Lith B4 and Neo R1 since I don't need anything from the Nyx side of it.

Last edited:

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Definitely the first time I've used him since leveling him up, he's completely niche and the definition of average. Nezha / Volt duo would be the fastest relic farming for Ukko, did about 10 runs in 10 minutes with one while after about an hour straight of doing it got 5 Meso N6 and 3 Neo R1's for the rare rhino and nyx parts. Plus you get plenty of spare relics for void traces which at this point I'm debating spending 200p on a 30 day resource booster just for the void trace grind.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Is Nyx Prime decent at all? Contemplating buying the $60 pack, but I really only want rhino and the platinum and I don't see a discount coupon coming my way anytime soon.

Vorph

I'm debating spending 200p on a 30 day resource booster just for the void trace grind.
Yeah, the worst thing about playing WF since they made the -75% discount nearly impossible to get is that I'm no longer able to run all four boosts at all times.

Is Nyx Prime decent at all? Contemplating buying the $60 pack, but I really only want rhino and the platinum and I don't see a discount coupon coming my way anytime soon.
IMO the one thing Nyx (CC that makes enemies fight each other) does well, Loki still does better (and it's not even the thing Loki is most used for). I think she needs a rework from the ground up. Some people swear by her though. I'd probably buy the $60 pack instead of just Rhino if I didn't own Nyx/Scindo/Hikou even though they are basically MR fodder, simply because they screw you on the plat bigtime if you don't get it all. The $40 pack is such a bad deal that I feel I have to at least try farming the stuff first. We've got like 2 months to do it.

Last edited:

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, the worst thing about playing WF since they made the -75% discount nearly impossible to get is that I'm no longer able to run all four boosts at all times.

IMO the one thing Nyx (CC that makes enemies fight each other) does well, Loki still does better (and it's not even the thing Loki is most used for). I think she needs a rework from the ground up. Some people swear by her though. I'd probably buy the $60 pack instead of just Rhino if I didn't own Nyx/Scindo/Hikou even though they are basically MR fodder, simply because they screw you on the plat bigtime if you don't get it all. The $40 pack is such a bad deal that I feel I have to at least try farming the stuff first. We've got like 2 months to do it.

I really want a 50%+ off and I'd buy the $200 pack no sweat. I guess I'll wait for today's reset and if nothing I'll buy the $60 pack. In a week and change this is already my second most played game of the year behind Monster Hunter World so it's worth it to me regardless of farming status.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
I'm waiting on a 50% as well. I'm finally below 1k plat after I picked up 5k of it with a big discount coupon a year or so ago. I thought that amount of plat would last ages but when you're putting 4-5 formas into so many weapons, octavia song unlocks, buying a few currently unobtainable mods... i went through it pretty quick.

Vorph

Pretty sure I'm just going to buy Rhino. Bought a bunch of relics with syndicate rep, got one of each that I need for Rhino/Ankyros/Boltor. Did 5 hours worth of missions... didn't get even one more of any of them. Also every damn pug wants to go 15-20 waves even though that's terribly inefficient.

Last edited:

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Nyx is ... Nyx, she badly needs a rework since so many parts of the game have changed and most of her kit is no longer relevant. I use to do 20 wave T4 Void defences with her solo. I'm not sure I could still do that with all the things that have changed. Useful CC frame, everything else is meh at best.

Vorph

If anyone else is thinking about spending some money on the game but unsure what is best value between Prime Access, the unvaulting packs, and just buying plat I broke down the value of each of them so I could decide:
WFpacks.png

Obviously the -75% is the best deal, no surprise at all there. Good luck getting that though, DE has massively reduced the chance of that happening. The Limbo packs assume you still need all three Primes, and the Cataclysm one assumes you will get full use out of the 90 day boosters. Dual Pack (don't need Nyx) is for my situation where I already own Nyx/Hikou/Scindo but I wanted to see if the extra plat + slots were worth it over getting just Rhino (they are). The Rhino pack is as bad a value as buying pure plat with no discount... don't do it. Especially since that's using day 2 market prices for the prime sets, and those are going to drop before he gets vaulted again.

My conclusion is to wait for at least a -50%, but the Stasis pack isn't a terrible deal if you haven't farmed any of the Limbo stuff yet and are in a rush to get some plat right now (or just don't think you need 4k+). Unless you really like something in one of the accessory sets I wouldn't bother with anything else. Personally I've spent over 10k and could easily spend another 4300. Even if I was capable of farming tridolons myself right now, the drop rates on the good arcanes are so bad I'll end up buying most of them anyway. Plus I still need about 1500p worth of ayatans for endo.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Bought the $60 pack. Dipped my toes into trading and bought a half dozen mods I was missing for my Hek and Rhino Prime. Got a couple of forma in each and my power level is easily over 9000 now. ;]

MR7 now so I'm starting to snowball with options and churning through unlockables which is nice.

Also just learned last night that Aura mods give you capacity.