Warframe

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
I'm sitting on 75k endo, just chilling for when I feel the urge to get that last 5%. Although, things like Heavy Calibre is another 15%... and considering mine is only R8... question is though, how many weapons will I need to forma after I rank it to R10?

Farmed Atlas tonight, Grattler makes the kill in 2 passes. Fluctus took about 12 passes. Super easy solo with Elytron.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I had 125k endo, and that credit booster finally let me spend about 100k of it getting a few things to R9/10 and a bunch of others to R8. Ended up farming about 22M credits before it ran out. Inaros really isn't bad for medium risk Index, and from what I can tell only the most optimized groups can do high risk fast enough to make it worthwhile. With 5610 hp, 600ish armor, and viral/rad Tigris Prime I can carry 15-20 points without much danger which means you win in 3 caps (best ~4 minutes, avg about 6 min, so it works out to 3-3.5M credits per hour). Not using any abilities other than charging 4 at the start of the round is actually the best part, I pretty much never have any energy anyway.

I solve the forma problem by pretty much only using a tiny handful of weapons and sticking 5-7 forma in them. Just added Amprex and Synoid Gammacor to the main pool, before that I only ever used my Prisma Grakata (because riven), Sybaris Prime, Tigris Prime, and Akstiletto Prime. Never saw any reason to set up a melee weapon other than Atterax either. The nerf was retarded but afaik it affects all melees equally. I'd like to try Scoliac but missed the bus on getting in on a riven before the price went insane. Still need to finish up my Lenz, Atomos, and Lanka; everything else is MR fodder imo, only thing that might change my mind is getting another good riven like my Grakata one.

Speaking of that, anyone happen to know a source for Ignis Wraith BP? I refuse to pay plat for something that costs them a few k credits, but I always seem to miss it when people offer them on reddit.

Also, if anyone wants to do some farming specifically for Neo R1 and Lith B4 rares tonight or pretty much anytime tomorrow, send me a message (Svieri). Got everything else just by leeching with my radiant relics from ESO, plus a full Limbo Prime set and finished off my Zephyr to boot. The Boltor and Rhino rares I guess I'll need to put at least some effort into.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
New Nidus skin is probably their best deluxe yet even gets metal blades in his stomp, hit the plat wallet though for 375.

Vorph

I wish formaing frames wasn't such a bitch. Unless you're playing one of the tiny number of frames that can do 80% of the damage in a group with their 1 or 2, the way Hydron is now it takes 6+ 10-wave runs without a boost and 3 boosted runs has a chance of leaving you at 29.5 or so. I still remember the good ol' days of Akkad where I could max out a frame in one 25 wave run while boosted. Now you can consider yourself pretty lucky if all 3 other players actually stay for 10.

I've got so many frames (like Nidus, can't justify 375p for deluxe) that I'd love to try out with 3-4 forma in them, but it's such a hassle I end up leveling them and rarely touching them again in favor of the ones I've already put the effort into. Eidolon lenses sure don't help with that either.

At least with weapons you can do a 1.5 Telesto runs with Ivara and be done. If not boosted, I think Adaro works with same amount of runs, it's just harder. I don't even bother trying to level weapons at Hydron anymore, other than the worst MR fodder.

Last edited:

Goonsquad Officer
I think the ignas wraith bp only came from an event, so you just have to trade for htem now :( i thought about picking one up but i haven't really priced them. shit i may still have a filter filter up for it.

Molten Core Raider
Ignis Wraith blueprints are for sale often and usually between 5 and 10 plat. It's common to see them for sale for 10p practically daily. Getting one won't be difficult (or expensive).

Edit - that's PS4 info, sorry, if you're on the PC then take what I said with a grain of salt.

Vorph

It was from an event but the clans that won can purchase unlimited amounts of them for 15k credits just like other clan research. There's a bunch of people out there that think charging plat for that is bullshit, it's just a matter of finding one of them.

Decent Baro this week. Primed Target Cracker and Heated Charge, plus the Eos Prime Armor set. Not sure why they even bother adding garbage like Primed Quickdraw though.

Goonsquad Officer
oh cool. i need to visit baro.

I'll check and see if my clan has the ignas wraith (i don't play consistantly, maybe we have it?), i didn't even think of checking that. what research bench is it on? if we have it i'll get you one. (and me one)

I'm kind of pouty the eos armor bits are up. i have them and i hate to see more out there :)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vorph

Proxy Rebellion tactical alert is back this weekend. Total rewards are 200k credits, 1500 endo, exilus adapter, one of each potato, and the rift sigil. No credit or affinity boost to go with it this time though, unfortunately.

Edit: Goddamn those missions are annoying when you don't have a pair of arcane nullifiers.

Last edited:

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
God damnit.. got the -50% a few days ago. Bought $50 bucks worth of plat. Log in today and get a -75%. First time I've ever seen it.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Definitely getting the shit end of the stick, 1 blueprint out of 10 R1 rads. Limbo would fall out of the sky but the vaulted relics have not been kind.

Vorph

I'm averaging one R1 about every 90 minutes, and still zero BPs from doing the radiants. That's doing Ukko captures in about 1m10s too. Next time I see a BP up for 50p or less I'm just going to buy it, my patience is gone.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I'm looking for a game to fill my time between PoE leagues, maybe this is it? Been playing around a bit and I'm hoping there's a class/frame/whatever that comes close to ME's Vanguard.

Whats the paid aspect of this game? Cosmetic only, or are certain classes and gear locked behind a paywall?

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm looking for a game to fill my time between PoE leagues, maybe this is it? Been playing around a bit and I'm hoping there's a class/frame/whatever that comes close to ME's Vanguard.

Whats the paid aspect of this game? Cosmetic only, or are certain classes and gear locked behind a paywall?

Rhino is about as vanguard as it gets with iron skin for shield and his charge which kind of acts like Vanguards charge. Paid aspect is mainly warframe/weapon slots which will always be the gateway to collecting more gear, frame slots are 20 plat and weapons are 12 plat for two (plat to real money is roughly 6 cents to 1 plat). Platinum can also be 100% traded for in game by selling mods, prime parts, arcanes, and several other niche items, game also has login rewards that are sometimes 50-75% off platinum purchases.

Nothing locked behind a paywall just a Mastery Rank requirement which is essential your account level, anything that can level up to 30(max level for everything) will give Master Rank exp which will unlock MR required weapons. Can of course pay platinum to unlock them early but its a hefty amount and never ever ever worth it, even for frames. Everything in the game can be farmed for besides Tennogen cosmetics or certain Prime Access Pack cosmetics.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
I'm averaging one R1 about every 90 minutes, and still zero BPs from doing the radiants. That's doing Ukko captures in about 1m10s too. Next time I see a BP up for 50p or less I'm just going to buy it, my patience is gone.

I was looking for the O2 relic from Io/Helene a day or so ago, did a shitload of runs and saw everything (in multiples) BUT an O2. Ended up buying Oberon's Neuroptics for 4 plat.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Hit MR8 today. The 4th mission for the weekend alert was probably the most fun I've had so far playing. Got 1 shot somehow with 500 shield/800 health and iron skin up.

Got my rhino prime done, hek done and almost finished with atomos in 2 more forma. I dont like the atterax despite how good everyone says it is so I got the prisma dual cleavers to try out. I've got about 800 plat left after buying some mods and a rhino skin.

Just got to Saturn about 80 hours in. Hoping I get another 50+ before the boredom comes once I have nothing to do other than min/max and rep grind.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
I'm not a fan of atterax either, the stances for it seem .... slow? Or maybe clunky is the better word (atterax + warcry + zerker + fury is anything but slow).