Warframe

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Kripath makes a better rapier than Destreza Prime even and Vulpine Mask is a great stance if you like that sort of thing*, plus a good enough riven makes kripath into a top tier polearm as well. Keewar is just an average staff/scythe, two weapons that are nothing special to begin with and to really be worth a lot a riven would need slide attack + range for staff usage. Prices on riven.market are pretty consistent with that, barring the ridiculous outliers that will never sell. Kripaths only useful for rerolling start at 200, while you can get a keewar for 50 or less.

*-Personally I don't see the point of a melee weapon that excels at single target, but maybe that will change with melee 3.0. I doubt it though, they will kill off slide attack spam because of all the crybabies who don't have Maiming Strike or just refuse to use it, but I'm still convinced range and attack speed will be the winners by a mile.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Torment is finally up so time to poop sock Argon Scopes if I can, Violence on Sunday for Maiming.

Vorph

7000 oxium and 9000 cryo is no picnic either, especially since they nerfed the only good oxium farm a year ago.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Still working on the 30k cryotic for Sibear, I don't understand why its a thing but its a thing I have to do,

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
7000 oxium and 9000 cryo is no picnic either, especially since they nerfed the only good oxium farm a year ago.
Galatea was't really nerfed, you just have to down but not capture the target. It still works perfectly if you do that.. Farmed up 10k oxium with ease there a few weeks ago with double nekros.

Vorph

Galatea was't really nerfed, you just have to down but not capture the target. It still works perfectly if you do that.. Farmed up 10k oxium with ease there a few weeks ago with double nekros.
Yeah, Galatea is ok if you have a specific pre-made group for it. I was talking about Baal though. It was changed from mobile defense to exterminate last year.

Vodyanoi farmers on reddit were saying Nekros stacking got 'fixed' though so you probably need to bring 1 Nekros and 1 Hydroid now.

Vorph

Anyone know how ESO zones work exactly? I thought it was a fixed rotation for an entire week because of the leaderboard, which is especially annoying when it's like this week and 5 of the first 8 are utter shit layouts that even really solid groups only get 15-25k from convergence. But last night while I was doing it I got a couple new maps I'd never seen before at all, and that also happened a couple other times during the week. Waves 1-5 are pretty much always the same, but occasionally it goes off the rails at the end. Is it because people left the group and we got a host migration a couple times?

My groups this week have been super shitty too, it's like all the retards who leave Hydron at wave 5 started their ESO focus grind. I think I'm going to have to start spending wave 1 checking to see what everyone else brought, and if there's anything but Volt/Trinity/Rhino/Nidus/Limbo/whoever else I'm forgetting that's actually good at ESO then I'm going fishing for a new group. Another Saryn makes for a terrible experience too (because spores are capped at 3 per target and then you start overwriting each other), but so many people play her it's not practical to leave unless there's 2-3 others.

Vorph

Ah, that would explain it. So many asshats leaves at zone 2-4 these days.

[Edit: Did two more for today's focus, two people left after zone 2 and 4 the first time and one asshat left after wave 1 the second and all 8 zones followed the usual progression for this week:

1 Shitty corpus zone with 546983403 nullifiers and magnetic hazards
2 Even shittier corpus zone with grineer in it, barely any mobs and a trivial amount of focus
3 Tiny infested map with a lot of mobs that looks like it should be good but for some reason gives jack shit for focus
4 Orokin map with corpus, semi-decent focus but really annoying for melee
5 Another corpus zone that makes the previous two look good by comparison, long narrow map with terrible density that causes people to constantly get out of range because like 60% of the mobs pile up at the two end
6 Vertical grineer map with infested, by far the best map of the week. Impossible for teammates to get out of range, extreme amount of mobs, and spores/Miasma covers the whole map easily.
7 Small orokin map with a paltry amount of infested and bad focus
8 Yet another small corpus map with kuva grineer, decent focus but only because it's wave 8.

That's what everyone gets, right?]

I guess I really need to find an active clan that does shit like ESO, eidolons, relic/prime farming, etc. in premades all the time. Problem with premades, clan or otherwise, it's a lot harder to be picky about ~100ms ping like you can with PUGs. Refusing to ever install Discord again rules out a lot of the serious ones too.

Last edited:

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well overall got all the acolyte mods with 4 argon, 3 maims which is good enough for me. Market hasn't entirely crashed on them yet thankfully, assume it'll bounce back some.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Infested are worth about 10% of the xp that Grineer/Corpus/Corrupted are worth. I assume this is a hold over from the Dark Sector days and when Infested couldn't climb boxes, and didn't have ranged units. So any round with Infested is going to suck balls no matter what.

Yeah, that's the same for everyone, so this weeks starting wave is a pain in the arse. Being Magnetic immune with Arcane Nullifiers helps, while you can't be energy drained, you can get pulled into them and can't shoot things also in it.

Edit: What's with the Discord hate?

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Multiple Saryns aren't bad btw. I've ran with my comps that had at least 2, sometimes 3 and the kill counts were just sky high. Why do I seem to get the noob Saryns when I'm on Volt? (we had our Rhino who used only 7 skills -- and didn't shoot anything until I asked him to shoot things leave on round 4.)

Elitist Frames Inc.
Warframe0000.jpg

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
Newb question here guys, i'm only like 50-60 hours into the game. I'm requiring Neurodes for EVERYTHING... Archwing quest, every Weapon I try to build.

I know they drop on Earth, so i've been running the defense mission non-stop, but man.... They NEVER drop. I get mayyybee one per defense run to wave 15. Is it supposed to be this bad?
Am I missing another spot to farm them efficiently? This is awful.

Vorph

Vay Hek at Earth/Oro, or bring a Nekros (edit: and a Kohm, ideally) to Eris/Akkad. I still have hundreds of the things from back when Akkad was far superior to Hydron for leveling stuff.

Multiple Saryns aren't bad btw.
Well, that problem I have is that I typically find myself doing 60-80% of the damage in ESO, and when another 1-3 Saryns show up most of them still don't kill very well but they do a great fucking job of removing my spores from everything with theirs. Doesn't matter anymore anyway though, I just finished Madurai so I'm done with Saryn unless I get desperate enough to replace an eidolon lens when it's time to do Naramon or Unairu. Volt's got my Vazarin lens so at least I get something new to mess with for a couple weeks.

When do the zones reset, today?

Last edited:

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
Is Vay Hek the Earth boss? I should have access to him already right? I've only opened up to Ceres thus far so I cannot do any farm other than Earth for the things... Super annoying.