Warframe

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
I don't really know the chroma deal very well. i'll read up on it.
The deal is his vex armor buff adds directly to base damage. With a decent strength build it's between 700-800% damage. So your better off with element damage, crit damage or chance or multifire or fire rate to increase damage.

Goonsquad Officer
Maybe we have an upcoming chakram and leather miniskirt based warframe coming out soon!

Cool info Omi, I'll dig into some builds. I had finished the chroma quest a while ago but never ended up building it. that sounds like fun to tinker with.

I spent last night unlocking solar rail gates (i unlocked the whole solar system before the gates went in) on my eclipse, that was pretty fun. using the clone mod and the amprex. lightning everywhere.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Got a Pyrana riven, this is the best roll I've gotten so far. Should I keep the roll and use it? Sell it? Reroll?

pyranaRiven.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It should be fine to use, and since you're already at 14 rolls I would try to sell it before I put anymore kuva into it. It's really nice when modded for heat, radiation, or gas, but not so much if you want a standard corrosive build. The negative fire rate takes really hurts it imo. Not enough to make a normal mod better than the riven, but with its insane disposition Pyrana rivens can be much better.

Vorph

Nice Baro today, Mara Detron is one of his better guns, and the new Prisma Twin Gremlins is pretty much a direct upgrade over Akstiletto Prime (and a massive upgrade if you already have a riven... good luck getting one now though).
ptg_vs_aksp.png

If you're wondering, that's with Hornet Strike, Primed Pistol Gambit, Primed Target Cracker, Lethal Torrent, Barrel Diffusion, Jolt, Pathogen Rounds, and Augur Pact on both guns (4 formas). Gunslinger is slightly higher dps than Augur Pact, but I have run into ammo problems using it with my Akstiletto P even with Carrier P so I tend not to run any more fire rate than just Lethal Torrent. PTG would have an even worse time of it.

And apparently at the moment it's impossible to equip a Twin Gremlins riven on the Prisma, but I'm sure that will be hotfixed soon.

Last edited:

Goonsquad Officer
very cool. I was thinking of picking those up. plus i have a host of homies that just started (we farmed relics last night with them) so maybe i can get one to pick them up since they're pretty easy smash-and-grabs for excelent weapons.

also didn't some one have some ignis wraith they can trade?

also also what is the most recent version of the i_wanna_be_the_best tier list site? i keep googling it and finding tons of versions :(

Vorph

I have a ton of Ignis Wraith BPs still. I'll be around tonight trying to get Revenant ASAP and farming ducats.

i_wanna_b_the_guy's Tier List is the current tier list, but only the primary and secondary pages are of any use at this point. Take those with a large grain of salt too, dude has some weird picks in there. You should check recent Brozime and Tactical Potato ranking videos for a second/third opinion too.

Vorph

Revenant sounds great, but I don't even want to know what horrible shit mission type/drop rate they'll come up with this time to encourage people to buy him with plat instead.

Also, my in-game name is Svieri if you're looking for the BP.

Vorph

Guess Revenant won't be too bad. 3 parts from the top 3 bounties, similar drop rate as Gara. Assume the BP is from the [currently broken and also can only be done at night] quest.

Edit: Well, that was easy, got all 3 parts in 7 bounties. Too bad I don't have any fucking Quills rep and can't actually do the quest.........

Last edited:

Vorph

The new Phantasma weapon is pretty nice. It's another beam "shotgun" with alt-fire that works like the Zarr, more or less. Best part is it only takes 1 forma to set it up optimally (2 if you somehow had a riven for it already). There's some neat stuff you can do with mods that are normally kind of shitty in its 8th slot. Vicious Spread is actually useful for something other than trolling warframe-builder with retarded paper dps builds for once, Repeater Clip is superior to Shotgun Spazz since you are constantly reloading and there's no reason not to ADS most of the time anyway, and Ammo Stock makes the alt-fire do a lot more damage. Sinister Reach would be an option too, but currently it's bugged and can't be installed even though it is technically a beam weapon.

Last edited:

Goonsquad Officer
hmm interesting. i'll have to pick that up.

I spent most of the warframe time this weekend helping homies new to the game catch up to the second dream. and leveling the ignas wraith. jesus that thing is forma hungry.

Vorph

Wow, today's patch... they buffed a useless ability of Revenant in a way that has no effect on why it's useless, and nerfed his ult (the only thing he has that's ever worth using) into oblivion by massively increasing the energy drain. Even Peacemaker is only 15/s, and now Danse Macabre is 20/s. Calling him MR fodder now is being way too kind, but at least I leveled him while the ult was good and it meant I only had to suffer playing him for 2 Hydrons instead of 3.

Relay rebuilding sounds sort of interesting, but it's weird how they're being cagey about what the rewards are. So far the only thing we get out of it is [hopefully] easy access to G3 spawns so maybe I can finally build my damn Brakk. I've been only missing the barrel for like a year and a half now.

Goonsquad Officer
I'm excited about rebuilding earth relay because i have a crop of newblettes coming up and telling them to go to the relay to visit the faction houses can happen faster.

I was hoping to see some rewards to psych my folks up :(

Do folks use inarros on anything high end? I just got around to leveling him and he's tough as balls. I wasn't sure if propperly specced he was sortie material.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
That's disappointing to hear about Revenant. His kit sounds interesting so hopefully they buff him up quickly.

Inaros is a beast, sorties are a breeze for him I bet, he's basically immortal. I run everything with Mesa these days though just because I love to play her.