Warframe

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Goonsquad Officer
I'm kind of ignorant of a lot of warframe stuff because i tend to take long breaks (last break started around when saryn prime came out. heh so i'm a little behind on most things)

what factors make volt and saryn the go-to?

it sounds like his bonus electrical damage would stack well with the weapons i tend to use (opticor, atomos, amprex).

also i was looking at volt on the wiki. does the capacitance mod heal shields insanely fast? it seems like that plus opticor would be constant full shields o_O

1533560469616.png

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Saryn and Volt deal a ton of damage over an extremely large area. The entire map, in some ESO zones. And unlike, say, Banshee they haven't had their ult nerfed into the ground yet.

Volt's passive is good for Discharge, doesn't really do much for a weapon (other than maybe a Lanka shot). In ESO where you're not allowed to spam abilities it's good to run around to build up a charge before using his ult each time.

Capacitance works fast, but it's a Discharge aug and so only gives shields/overshields from Discharge damage. Shields in general are still fairly crap no matter what though.

Vorph

Anyone use a Latrine Prime recently? Got another god roll riven for a shitty weapon and these were the best options I could come up with to use it:
latrineprime.png
latrineprime2.png
latrineprime3.png

Have a pretty strong feeling it's still a piece of shit compared to Prisma Grakata (w/riven), Amprex, Ignis Prime, Tiberon Prime, etc. though. Looked at Latron Wraith too, seems to be slightly inferior to Prime. How do such garbage guns only have a neutral (1.07) riven disposition? Especially when something like Tiberon Prime has 1.50 disposition.

Last edited:

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Got a riven that requires me to use an archwing in the plains and get headshots, never going to unlock that pistol riven...

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I can't make the launchers because I don't understand how to get the requisite mats for them. I did very little PoE stuff outside of mod farming. I've yet to figure out how lenses work, how to actually improve my operator, create a new amp that doesn't suck balls, how to even attack an eidolon, etc etc etc.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Tenno lab in dojo has the Archwing Launcher segment, build it then farm the materials needed in the PoE zone you probably have a bunch already too. Creates 50 uses per build order as well, put it on your gear wheel and you'll be set.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't have any fish oil apparently. I'm also not in a clan at the moment. :(

I'm trying reaaaaal hard here man. Now go join one of the big public clans that has everything researched and spend a day running index to buy every last blueprint they have, then leave if you want as theirs no point beyond that till Railjack. Fishoil is easy just go fishing for 20 mins.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Got a riven that requires me to use an archwing in the plains and get headshots, never going to unlock that pistol riven...

Join free-roam mission in Plains, ask someone to drop you an Archwing. Walk over launcher, go headshot shit with a sniper from 6 miles away.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
How I mine for fish?

Search for youtube videos on it, several people have short specific videos for each type of fish. Get rep buy baits and spears, use correct spear on correct fish for max damages.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Angst: Body Count (51.52%), Repeater Clip (22.22%), Spring-Loaded Chamber (22.22%), Pressurized Magazine (4.04%)

Malice: Focused Defense (51.52%), Guided Ordnance (22.22%), Targeting Subsystem (22.22%), Narrow Barrel (4.04%)

Mania: Catalyzer Link (51.52%), Embedded Catalyzer (22.22%), Weeping Wounds (22.22%), Nano-Applicator (4.04%)

Misery: Unlikely to spawn, loot table is all the others combined, meaning very reduced chances of getting specific mods.

Torment: Hydraulic Crosshairs (51.52%), Blood Rush (22.22%), Laser Sight (22.22%), Argon Scope) (4.04%)

Violence: Shrapnel Shot (51.52%), Bladed Rounds (22.22%), Sharpened Bullets (22.22%), Maiming Strike (4.04%)

Tracker that announces Acolyte location faster than ingame alert UI

Molten Core Raider
I am completely ignorant about Zaw's (aside from the discussion about the dagger on the previous page). I got a riven yesterday for a Plague Keewar (riven is slash damage and range). Good/bad? Should I bother trying to make this thing to use with the riven or just try to sell it?

Vorph

Plague Keewar is from Operation Plague Star, so getting one now isn't possible if you don't already have a BP laying around. Riven is so-so; range is great for it if you make a staff, but the damage types are fairly balanced between slash/impact/viral and just +slash isn't going to add much.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
I've fallen into the newb trap, but having leveled up 9 frames so far the only one I like to play is Rhino/Prime. It's just so simple, safe and mindless. Need to do the Sands quest for Inaro and finish crafting Wukong/Nezha and I should be close to if not far enough for MR10 test. About to wrap up Pluto and I'll probably push to finish the star chart this week and figure out if I am going to try to do more of this PoE/Eidolons stuff or shelve the game until a later time when I've got nothing else to play.

Still really impressed with the game overall.

Vorph

Yeah, about the only Zaw riven I'd put any effort into would be a Cyath or Dokrahm.

Molten Core Raider
Bummer, I hoped I had stumbled into something neat, instead I've found something I cant build/use. Ill spam trade chat and hopefully get lucky.