Warframe

Goonsquad Officer
All my mesa bros always bring the DPS. I'm too much of a brute to play a skinny frame for the most part. :(

Goonsquad Officer
Can I trade for another of them ignas wraith BP's? a homie saw mine in action and wanted to get up in that.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I still have a lot of BPs but my playtime is rather spotty since my boosts ran out and I'm not reupping them with D:OS2 DE just out, followed by Spider-Man, Tomb Raider, Valkyria 4, etc. I do still need to finish up the relay stuff and get my shitty pistol reward though, so I should be on at least some this week.

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'd like one too if possible Vorph. You need to be MR 9 to even trade for the blueprint though right? Only MR 7 atm.

Just crafted Saryn last night and man, what a ridiculously fun frame for small defense missions. Just utterly obliterates the map.

Vorph

Yeah, MR9 required to trade the BP.

And yeah Saryn is pretty great even if I personally preferred the old version. For anything Hydron and below you don't even need to use anything but Miasma.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Chroma Prime teased and Rubico Prime confirmed, super expensive riven about to shoot through the roof now.

Goonsquad Officer
I hope default chroma prime skin doesn't look like crusty butthole

Last edited:

Vorph

That's generally a given when a long-neglected frame gets a Prime version, but 'rework' doesn't necessarily mean 'buff'.

Vorph

He's niche for eidolons, but he was nerfed there and isn't ridiculously better than others anymore.

Anywhere else I wouldn't put him in my top 20 choices for any game mode. He's not complete trash like Revenant, Nyx, Ember, Atlas, Hydroid, Vauban, or Wukong, but still nothing I'd ever choose over the top tier frames.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I can't do Eidolons because I can't be bothered to figure out how to even do them / grind quill rep bullshit. So he's trash for any lame content I am able to do.

Goonsquad Officer
yea i gotta get on that eidolon train soon. I hope my opticor build is good enough >_<.

also: is khora complete garbage? i been doing onslaught mostly for xp but i half want to get her.

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
yea i gotta get on that eidolon train soon. I hope my opticor build is good enough >_<.

also: is khora complete garbage? i been doing onslaught mostly for xp but i half want to get her.

Her whipclaw can do stupid amounts of damage with the right build and using the Naramon school. She is also quite good on defense missions.

Vorph

Khora is very strong with a bunch of forma put into her and venari, and a godroll Mire riven. Without at least a decent to good riven, I wouldn't spend the forma.