Warframe

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It's a polearm so at least the stance is good, plus putting 5 forma into it gets you 40 base capacity and makes it trivial to use umbral mods. From what I've seen though, you wouldn't want to use Sacrificial Steel and 90 capacity is massive overkill at least for now, so the only reason to forma it all the way is for extra MR and the bonus effect vs. sentients.

These new alerts sound like an ever bigger clusterfuck than ESO was at release, even to the point of having some of the same bugs ESO had and have since been fixed. One death allowed in a situation where you lose your progress if the host bails is pants on head retarded. Haven't bothered to try it myself because I never finished the newer missions they added, especially that defection trash, and since one of the defection missions is bugged to not be completable without Nova/maybe Loki I figured I might as well just wait. Hopefully they make changes to the drones too, that sounds absolutely no fun at all either.

Goonsquad Officer
I've had good luck with the elite alerts. once i got oneshotted from 7khp inarros, but normally i do well. if you die at any point you still get your stuff you earned at previous markers. they feel very long though.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
The lethal alerts are fun, longest I've done so far is 60min surival as Octavia. It was me and a Nekros for ~45 minutes after 2 other noobs died early. Then the Nekros died so I ran and completed it. If you can run these with one other decent player and you coordinate, getting a couple C rotation rewards every time shouldn't be tough. Really liking the adaptation mod so far.

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
The lethal alerts are fun, longest I've done so far is 60min surival as Octavia. It was me and a Nekros for ~45 minutes after 2 other noobs died early. Then the Nekros died so I ran and completed it. If you can run these with one other decent player and you coordinate, getting a couple C rotation rewards every time shouldn't be tough. Really liking the adaptation mod so far.
Cant wait till this mode comes to xbox. Do the sentinel sacrifice revives work on it.?

Vorph

I feel bad for anyone who wants the Day of the Dread skin and doesn't have Limbo. Pretty happy I have 10+ gold potatoes collecting dust too, no way am I bothering with that time attack mission.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Anyone have a lowdown on all the stuff since Plains released ? my bet is on Fortuna being broken as hell on release, but I want to catch up on the rest until they patch it up.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
There's a lot to cover man. Elite Sanctuary Onslaught rewards (Khora/weapons), the Elite alerts, Eidolon hunting (rework for old raid content). Fishing/Mining... any idea on where you'd like to start?

Last edited:

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
How exactly do Twitch drops work? I cannot figure it out for the life of me
You watch the twitch streamers partnered with warframe -- they are clearly labelled as such, and you much be logged into your twitch account that is linked to your warframe account.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
There's a lot to cover man. Elite Sanctuary Onslaught rewards (Khora/weapons), the Elite alerts, Eidolon hunting (rework for old raid content). Fishing/Mining... any idea on where you'd like to start?
Elite Alerts you mean Arbitrations ?

Basically what content in the plains is worth doing, which weapons are worth farming up beyond mastery fodder and how do I hunt an Eidolon ?

And what's up with Umbra (mods)/sacrifice ?

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Yes.

Eidolons require an Amp (Quills rep, Cetus rep) and a Lanka (corpus sniper), also a rhino, trinity, chroma, oberon, harrow, or volt. To do the Cetus rep, and then build the better Amps you'll need fishing/mining shit as well. Pretty much, you need to do everything in the Plains to do Eidolons.

Umbra is a frame, just need to do the quest for it. Umbra mods can be used on anything, but have a special polarity that you can't forma -- and they are heavy on the cost.

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
so the operation plague star plague kreepath thingy got me thinking about zaws. should i build a zaw instead of using dropped weapons? how good are they? is there a good online resource about minmaxing them? is the plague kreepath that good?

I have been looking at this closely since we are in operation plague star on the xbox. Plauge Kirpath / Plague Keewar are the best condition overload weapons in the game...capable of quickly getting to 7 or 8 status procs. If you are looking for a weapon that you don't have to use maiming strike and slide around I strongly recommend in checking them out.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Fortuna out in 10 mins or so and twitch drops are running. I'm sure it'll be a wonderfully half broken weekend of cool shit.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
EARSON
TERMINALBIGFLIP
SOLARISUNITED

New codes for stuff.

New bounties are more engaging, Frost and Limbo for a decent amount of defend excavators and such.

Last edited:

Vorph

"I'm getting really tired of playing WF without having any plat, don't know if I'll bother checking out Fortuna anytime soon since I still have lots to do in RDR2 and then Hitman 2 on Tuesday..."
tribute.png

Fuckin' DE.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users