Warframe

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Been too long since I played consistently, but after Rhino I'd suggest Nova. As for weapons, eh, whatever works. Maybe try for AK Stiletto, but I'm sure there are tons more options now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
For weapons the Ignis is a good place to start (unlocked in a clans dojo) and the Catchmoon Kitgun (from Fortuna).

• 1Like

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
Got all the plans for a Rhino but need a couple components still. What's the quickest way to farm Plastids and a Control Module?

Also, if I already have the weapon/warframe, is there any reason to keep the blueprints of that same weap/warframe? Or should I just sell them.

Plastids first become available in small quantities on phobos. They spawn in these conch shell looking things around levels. I forget the first spot you can find a control module... might be the lowest level branch of the void that opens up after phobos.

As for quickest way... higher level planets like Sedna and last branch of void tend to drop larger quantities of all basic materials. Resource boosters will double that amount even further but aren't really needed for those materials.

As for blueprints, once you have crafted a weapon or frame extra blue prints aren't needed unless they are prime parts. Then you can either trade them to other players for plat or to baro kiteer for ducats. Normal stuff usually isn't hard to get and can be liquidated for credits. Stalker blueprints are sometimes annoying to get like war, despise... but not dread. Dread always drops.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Anyone have a clan I can get into that has all the research blueprints? It would seem the Rerolled one doesnt have any anymore...

Fiftyfour

Golden Knight of the Realm
Rerolled Clan labs should be back up tomorrow. Spent some time making the Dojo a little less... messy looking. Everything important should be available tomorrow by noonish central time.

• 1Like

Yeahs73

Trakanon Raider
Started playing this recently on PC, previous experience was a half hearted try on PS4. Having fun but spy missions from the dream storyline fuck you is all I have to say. Got lucky and grouped with a player using Ash. Knocked them out no problem as I just cleared the way to each node lol, even if he didnt need my help had to feel a little bit useful.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
Spy missions can be a bit disheartening until you get used to the layout of each. Even though I know them all quite well now I still stuff up public sortie spy occasionally before closing WF in shame, then end up coming back later and doing it solo.

Yeahs73

Trakanon Raider
I'm still working through the map only MR4 but I would assume it's a good plan to invest in a stealth frame. I think it's ivara that's supposed to make spy missions easy mode? Running Sarayn right now and she just stomps any other mission into the dirt.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ivara is one of the better Spy mission frames, but not the best. Loki can do everything she can and do it much faster. Limbo too, once you get used to how the rift stuff works.

Also worth noting that unless you buy Ivara from the store you have to do a shitload of Spy missions to get her, and that's going to be real annoying if you don't already have Loki or Limbo. And even if you were intending to spend plat to get her, I'd spend it on Loki Prime or Limbo Prime instead. Especially Limbo P, that set is dirt cheap right now.

That's not to say Ivara is a bad frame or anything. I used her extensively when I needed to forma my weapons, since she can level a weapon from 1-30 in a single (boosted) clear of Telesto.

• 1Like

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
Nidus, Harrow, and to a lesser extent ivara are frames worth considering when you have a 50% off coupon for console. PC gets discounts on purchasing plat I think. Only because they are a pain to farm.

Although I got Ivara twice over while chasing other things so it's not an impossible grind by any means.

But yeah spy missions are best approached solo and slowly. Explore every corner of each vault and really get comfortable with them, then try them in public missions.

Yeahs73

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, very frustrating and it almost felt like a gate to progress, definitely something I will have to work on.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wukong is my new favorite spy mission frame. His smoke goes through all the lasers etc and does it in a hurry.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Ivara makes any spy mission trivial. Except those weird under water ones on Neptune? I still haven't figured those out. I farmed her with Frost I think so it's not too bad once you learn the spy missions.

I do any spy sortie solo. I don't mind helping people learn, but sortie is not the place to learn a spy mission. You must learn how to hacking because you can't use ciphers on sorties.