Warframe

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
She can, but even with Infiltrate, Prowl is a snail's pace compared to the other three running a Spy loadout with max run speed. Limbo and Wukong just ignore lasers, Loki uses Decoy+Teleport, etc.

Re: underwater sections, there's a thing you shoot to destroy the lasers fans.

Last edited:

sukik

Nidus, Harrow, and to a lesser extent ivara are frames worth considering when you have a 50% off coupon for console. PC gets discounts on purchasing plat I think. Only because they are a pain to farm.
I'm tempted to buy harrow the next time I get a 75% coupon because I really don't like defection.

sukik

She can, but Prowl is a snail's pace compared to the other three running a Spy loadout with max run speed. Limbo and Wukong just ignore lasers, Loki uses Decoy+Teleport, etc.
I'll give them a try. I just got Wukong prime, and I don't want to invest in limbo until I get the last part I need for his prime version.

Vorph

I'm tempted to buy harrow the next time I get a 75% coupon because I really don't like defection.
Trinity P made it trivial for me (did Caracol solo), but I also got very lucky for once and had the systems drop on my third run. I was sick of defection already at that point.

sukik

Trinity P made it trivial for me (did Caracol solo), but I also got very lucky for once and had the systems drop on my third run. I was sick of defection already at that point.
Did you use the standard bless build? Might give me an excuse to build her faster.

Vorph

I am lazy and use a hybrid EV/Bless build for pretty much everything but Eidolons when I play Trinity. It's been a long time, but iirc you don't really care about Blessing duration in Defection and you just need the heal which still works fine with either a straight EV build or a hybrid setup.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nidus was the really bad farm for me. Ran Infested Salvage for 8 hours before getting the Neuroptics.

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
I just got extremely lazy and use Inaros for everything. I think most people get a little put out since he does Jack all for the party outside minimal cc and minimal healing. My contribution to the party consists mostly of a shit load of melee damage and the power of not dying ever. At this point the only thing that can kill me is if a teammate gets radiated and blasts my face off. I spend the majority of long arbitrations collecting tokens to revive teammates.

Point is you can do spy missions with any frame, except you might have to creep in slowly if you can't stealth.

There we go, everyone just needs to play inaros and then no one will need heals or buffs ever again. Warframe solved.

Vorph

Garuda is the only one that really tested the limits of my patience. I still haven't built her, got the BPs finally but never felt like farming the stupid materials too.

Definitely agree about Inaros. I've had Rhino Prime for years now and I still prefer Inaros for farming Index. Pretty much any time I have to group for a sortie that isn't Interception (because max size rift Limbo is fun) I bring him too.

amigo

Lord Nagafen Raider
... and another lazy guy with Inaros and hybrid Trin here (2 of about 5-6 frames I ever use, and I have every piece of gear except starchild toys).
Using her for decrap missions and EOS only, though. Still good heals/EV, and Link is very usable (good duration).
His loadout is called: zero fucks given. Great passive tank, you pretty much give a middle finger to incoming damage, and my healing Furis can refill ~9K health quickly (middle finger to energy parasites).
My goto guy for most stuff is Loki, though. Speed&stealth OP.

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
... and another lazy guy with Inaros and hybrid Trin here (2 of about 5-6 frames I ever use, and I have every piece of gear except starchild toys).
Using her for decrap missions and EOS only, though. Still good heals/EV, and Link is very usable (good duration).
His loadout is called: zero fucks given. Great passive tank, you pretty much give a middle finger to incoming damage, and my healing Furis can refill ~9K health quickly (middle finger to energy parasites).
My goto guy for most stuff is Loki, though. Speed&stealth OP.

I looked at passive healing options and while some day I would like to have some arcane graces, I ended up just getting a dog. Maxed out helminth charger refills my 7k health with a single charge attack. As long as I keep hitting things with a stick the dog never dies either. It's the cheapest immortality option out there, provided you don't mind farming the mods yourself.

The fetch mod makes the little mutant easier to use as well.

Yeahs73

Trakanon Raider
Picked up Khora the other day, enjoying the play style a lot more then Saryn much more active, even though Saryn is probably way stronger.

Vorph

Saryn's stronger for some things, like maps where she can keep spores rolling for very long periods of time, or places so trivial that her 4 can still kill everything. That type of content is actually quite uncommon, and Khora is a top tier general-purpose frame. Her biggest drawback is that it takes a ton of forma before she really starts to shine.

Last edited:

Yeahs73

Trakanon Raider
Valkyr or Ivara will be my next I think. Got to finish clearing the map first though. Ivara would probably be best since she offers stealth. Is there a forum clan? I'm in a random streamers clan at the moment, not much to offer.

Vorph

I'm not sure which frames you have, so I'll just list all the ones I'd say everyone needs to get: Equinox, Excalibur Umbra, Gara, Inaros, Ivara, Limbo, Loki, Nova, Saryn, Trinity. I use all of these frames (except Excal, but he's free anyway) nearly every time I play.

Frames you'll want for situational/niche uses: Chroma, Frost, Khora, Mesa, Nekros, Oberon, Octavia, Rhino, Volt. They all have uses for farming various things.

(If there's a Prime version, I suggest just using the plain one for mastery fodder so you don't waste a potato. Unless the Prime version is vaulted and super expensive, just get that.)

Can't comment on any frames newer than Revenant. He was trash, Garuda was a soul-sucking grind and I haven't bothered with the other new ones that require reps I have no interest in doing shit for. Wisp seems cool though, and also fairly easy to get.

sukik

If you're buying primes, getting them with plat is proabaly cheaper. Wukong prime is pretty cheap right now on PC. I'm on console so I wait for the plat sales they do a few times a year. On PC I think you can buy plat with the coupons you occasionally get as a login reward. Warframe.market is a decent place to gauge the price of stuff in trade chat.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
I have most frames but don't use most of them. loki and gara are easily my most used, I use them for almost everything.
Loki for any mission where I don't want to fight (spy, capture, sabotage, rescue) - typically only sortie since i wouldnt run these missions otherwise.
Gara for any mission where I want to be lazy and just shoot/memeingstrike things and not die, including all non boss bounties. Also for arbitration defence/survival, and exploiter orb.
Octavia I use for sortie defence/mobile defence when I'm not feeling lazy and actually want to do something more useful than just kill things.
Frost for arbitration excavate, or for index (im usually on defence).
Harrow for eidolon
Trinity for eidolon & profit-taker
Volt for eidolon
Saryn for ESO

Planning to build equinox for ESO once i finish farming the prime. Got the normal one but don't want to waste forma on it.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Im like you. Im MR 27, own every frame and only use a handful outside of extremely niche cases like Excal to open up a finisher riven.

Wukong - When I need to not die.
Trinity - When I need a NPC to not die
Khora - When I need to defend a point
Saryn - When I need to kill a lot of things

and ya, thats about it.

Yeahs73

Trakanon Raider
I'm liking Khora more and more as I go. Will be great when I can throw all the proper mods on her, I have a few I traded for but a long ways to go still.