Warframe

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Looks like limbo's hat and chaps...
Nah, that's basically the Falcon alt helmet. Kind of funny since that's a Tennogen item, but I guess it's probably part of the Tennogen agreement that DE can copy your design for stuff like primes if they choose.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Glad I bought the akjagara riven back during tennocon when that concept artists stuff got linked and showed it. Hopefully they don't touch the 5 dispo on it.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Mesa Prime looks amazing, will probably buy the access pack day it comes out, since I need plat anyways and haven't seen a good coupon all year.

nu_11

Golden Baronet of the Realm
All I've managed to get is 50% off deals. I'm not buying shit until they throw me a 75% off.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So I refuse to pay for platinum at the amounts they are on a normal basis. Ive debated it, and I just cant see myself spending that much to get the amount of Platinum that I want. I dont know, but I assume that the Prime packages dont decrease in price - ever. If it did, Id just buy the Prime pack with 2600 platinum. All that said:

Ive googled some steady ways to make platinum, but what do you guys think is the best route for a fairly new player to make small amounts of platinum until I get a 50-75% Platinum coupon? (I need storage space)

Also, is the rerolled guild just dead? I never see anyone say anything.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
Farm & open relics then use the void shards to spam heaps of vault runs. Many of the corrupted mods still sell decently. Might be able to sell some of the stuff you get from the relics too.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Spark

Golden Knight of the Realm
A decent way to currently make plat is to go to Cetus and get the bounty that has the Neo N9 relic as a possible reward. Run those nonstop for an hour or so and you should end up with a few. I got 9 in an hour recently.

Take those relics and get into a radshare group and you shouldn't have any problem getting a Nova Prime Chassis which sells for 50p minimum on warframe market. I sold 3 within 20 minutes about a month ago for 68p each. Like sakkath said, relics are the way to go. Always go in a group because you never know when someone will join that has a rare relic with them. I had a guy take a relic that dropped a Frost Prime piece that sold for 95p instantly. Use your void traces to refine valuable relics into radiants. Even the cheapest rare relic drops sell for 10p minimum.

If you can devote say 4 hours on any given day doing nothing but running relics, you're bound to get several rare drops and even some of the uncommon drops sell for 10p or more. You can also use the crappy drops from relics to trade for Ducats. Use those Ducats to buy primed mods or prisma weapons and those sell for a fair amount as well. Baro had primed flows for sale yesterday and I bought 8 of them. I'll wait a few months for the price to go back up and make a tidy profit.

Keep an eye out on the trade chat and learn what is in high demand. Syndicate faction mods usually go for 10-15p also. They only cost 20k faction which you can get in a day depending on your MR. Hope this helps.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

faille

Molten Core Raider
So I just got into this game after being super disappointed in Anthem. Man there's a lot of shit to wrap my head around

italica

Trakanon Raider
So I just got into this game after being super disappointed in Anthem. Man there's a lot of shit to wrap my head around

Welcome to the Warframe new player experience, where nothing is explained and every time you start to feel like you've got a handle on things, a new system gets thrown at you out of nowhere.

That being said, most people feel like it's worth it.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The warframe wiki is pretty well fleshed out and has lots of good information. I started fresh on PC a couple weeks ago after not playing in forever and it's been a huge help.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Plat makes your life easier, mostly to get more frame/weapon slots, boosters, and to buy some mods if you want. Watch for the 75% plat discount from login bonus, then grab the biggest bundle and you'll be set on plat for a long time.