Warframe

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Damn bastards, making me want to install this again and get my old plasma shotgun out and just wreck shit.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
They gave me another hydroid prime and athodai, must have not wanted to deal with figuring out who got it already.

Meester

Trakanon Raider
Pretty good as long as you don't need any scintillant!

I believe they hotfixed some of it with some more hotfixes about it probably this week and you can also find it in the vaults, I personally haven't been farming it so it doesn't affect me atm.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
Supposedly they hotfixed it so necromechs drop them "more", and they spawn "more often" in vaults. 9 vault runs in the last 2 days, 0 drops from necromechs and 1 from random spawn in a vault..
Got sick of vaults and started doing the bounties which have them as rewards last night.. around 12 bounties, 0 scintillant.. ugh.. After I get the 5 I need for Xaku I need another 5 for quassus too, not sure if i'll bother though.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
DE was lost to TDS and negotiating with tranny terrorists long ago anyway.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Meester

Trakanon Raider
Octavia Prime is coming on 23rd Feb with the Tenora Prime and Pandero Prime. Prime Access has the Shawzin Prime.

https%3A%2F%2Fapptrigger.com%2Ffiles%2F2021%2F01%2FOctavia-Prime.jpg

warframe-devstream-151-octavia-prime.jpg

New stuff in the near future will be a new Warframe, Corpus Railjack and Valentines stuff. Also Ghoul Saw.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
E1sHDEgXEAcX1bQ

Gara Prime boys, Volnus Prime and Astilla Prime. Glass cat for those who pay.
I enjoyed this game for a couple of months, but the grind is too boring, and I have thousands of hours in WarThunder and Path of Exile. I dunno, I just can't stick to it.

The levelling trials are one of the most retarded mechanics I have ever seen in a grind game as well. Fail and wait a day. Fuck you!

My kid desperately wants to play it but he is still too young - I think shooting space dogs would hurt his heart.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
Almost all of the trials are pretty hard to fail if you try at all though, and even if you do it doesn't really matter. It doesn't hold you back at all unless you are specifically waiting to use an item that needs a specific MR right now!

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I wanted to play this also to fill my online whatever void. Tried about... 3 years ago? And the intro was a mess and couldn't figure out wtf was going on what I needed to do. Pretty sure I just quit and uninstalled. But that's going off very spotty memory and about a 1,000% chance I was blackout drunk at the time.

*edit: Oh yeah, found the sign up email, 8/26/2016. Okay so 2:56pm, no way I was THAT drunk by then.

Goonsquad Officer
Yea warframe has a start sequence that needs a guide. Then you get to an enjoyable sort of midgame. Then an endless abyss of grind.

The story is neat, though I got a lot out of it experiencing it in real time as it came out because fan speculation added to the immersion

sukik

I think Totalbiscuit accurately described the game as "an inch deep but a mile wide". Variety without a lot of depth. Although, they have added different systems since then.

I like the story and environment for the most part. And I enjoy the gameplay loop for something mindless. What keeps me coming back is seeing the story develop and collecting new Warframes.

Never got into Gara since she seemed too similar to Frost, which I used a ton. But I'll give it another go with the prime.

Meester

Trakanon Raider
A lot has changed since many of you last played, they redid the tutorial for one thing.

They even made railjack a whole lot better but many who played ages ago wouldn't really know what that is.

sukik

Rail jack was an ok experience for me. I like that they take chances on something different, but it's not something I've revisited outside nightwave missions since I built one and maxed it out. I haven't checked out the recent changes yet since I'm catching up on the last year's worth of frames and weapons.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
When they switched to dailies I clocked out. Something just feels awful about dailies compared to random times events; probably just burnout from years of WOW.

Meester

Trakanon Raider
When they switched to dailies I clocked out. Something just feels awful about dailies compared to random times events; probably just burnout from years of WOW.
I think the way Warframe does dailies is an OK way of doing it. Most of what you get is fairly trivial to get anyway and as long as you log-in occasionally you will get the special stuff eventually before their cut-off point.