Warhammer 40k

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
And we have a confirmed Magnus the Red, I for one like it alot.

magnus-large-horz-GW.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's definitely a nice model. But, that's not how I picture Magnus, even after Deamonhood. What's the retail on one of those, Ferrari?
I'm guessing he will be AOS behemoth or knight Titan price so $130-150

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Started playing 40k again after a 10 year break. Playing Thousand Sons and boy is it fun to be the bad guys. I used to play Space Wolves so its cool to be on the other side now. We are using the 4th edition rule set I think, but our DM borrows rules from a couple other earlier editions that he likes. Are the newer codexs worth looking at? I hear many of them are pretty broken or OP'ed.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There are armies that are better then others. There always has been and always will be. It's no worse then it was in 4th. New edition is rumored in June.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Started playing 40k again after a 10 year break. Playing Thousand Sons and boy is it fun to be the bad guys.

Wrong the Space Wolves are the evil ones who murdered countless innocents on Prospero.

The Thousand Sons were heroes betrayed by the very one they were trying to protect, the False Emperor.

They were forced into the arms of Lord Tzeentch only after being abandoned by that wretch on his golden toilet.

Let the Galaxy Fucking Burn.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Don't lie, I bet you play Ultramarines.

Hahaha, no, thankfully. I love the lore, but the Imp. Fists are more interesting still. Of course....I also have a large (2,500 pts) Space Wolf army and an even larger (3,200 pts) Tyranid army....

All sitting in boxes in a closet. le sigh.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Hahaha, no, thankfully. I love the lore, but the Imp. Fists are more interesting still. Of course....I also have a large (2,500 pts) Space Wolf army and an even larger (3,200 pts) Tyranid army....

All sitting in boxes in a closet. le sigh.

Haha cool yeah Fists are legit.

Orks ( blue tats/armbands Deathskullz)
Tyranids
Necrons
Chaos each (Death Guard/EChildren/WorldE/TS mix n match word bearers)
All 2k+

IG Cadians 1500ish with a Lemun Russ (fodder army)
DE 1k
Blood Angels 1k

All in boxes collecting dust. :(

Funny thing is I live within 5-20 miles of 4 major Games Worskshop stores I would have killed to be near 20 years ago with one hosting grand tournaments.

I just hate getting pestered when I go into gaming stores.

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Working on my new thousand sons group. Still somewhat new to the game so looking for items that might be worth purchasing that have useful stat pluses. Anything that adds to attacks, initiative or save modifiers?

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Generals handbook for 40kids teased at adepticon, and new death guard coming supposedly around June with a mortarion tease.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Haha cool yeah Fists are legit.

Orks ( blue tats/armbands Deathskullz)
Tyranids
Necrons
Chaos each (Death Guard/EChildren/WorldE/TS mix n match word bearers)
All 2k+

IG Cadians 1500ish with a Lemun Russ (fodder army)
DE 1k
Blood Angels 1k

All in boxes collecting dust. :(

Funny thing is I live within 5-20 miles of 4 major Games Worskshop stores I would have killed to be near 20 years ago with one hosting grand tournaments.

I just hate getting pestered when I go into gaming stores.

Yup, same. Too old to deal with the outcasts who smell like a landfill and the inconvenience of lugging shit around and playing dependent on the store's schedule. All friends and family now (which is maybe once a year, because lots of people moved).

Zyke

Silver Knight of the Realm
Maybe not the type this thread is originally for, but I'm running a Dark Heresy game on roll20 if anyone here is interested in playing. Think DnD-style game but you play as inquisitorial acolytes and probably end up dying horribly. No experience necessary. We play on Friday night's in the EST timezone. Usually start around 9pm or so.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Heavy combat or more mostly role playing. I have no creativity for ad libbing rp so generally just the autism the rules and make monster const chars.

Saw a few things recently of different settings come to pen and paper rules, made me sad I don't have a local nerd base of friends anymore.

• 1Solidarity

Zyke

Silver Knight of the Realm
It's more mechanic based than RP based. RP'ing with my little group is generally fairly light other than playing your character in a realistic way and having realistic responses to the situations your in based on the context of the game.

• 1Like

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Dont think I've seen your avatars artwork before should upload that.

Interested but I'm in mountain time zone and need to see if I can free up wife agro aside from taking care of my menagerie of pets when I get home.

Are rules open source for roll20? I havnt played anything pen and paper since like 2005.