Warhammer 40k

Kovaks

<Donors Crew>
9d 2h 47m
Put together the chaos half of shadowspear last week. Kit is amazing. Was not impressed with the venomcrawler in the one game I played but the model gorgeous.
Who has 2 thumbs and would be interested in splitting a box for the primaris half

Reactions: Fyff

Erronius

Survivor of Attempted Rape
22d 19h 1m
The rumor mill has it that Shadowspear will be discontinued really soon? That kind of pisses me off, unless they plan on rolling it over into different permanent individual kits. Thing is...if they do that, why buy it if separate kits might be on the way? Conversely, if they don't and Shadowspear just poofs, then you're just kind of boned if you missed it. Either way these kind of releases just leave me scratching my head.

Kovaks

<Donors Crew>
9d 2h 47m
Yeah I hate these releases too. I'm an certain the box will go away, they will release them individually in about 4 to 6 months and they will be way more expensive individually. The characters will be $35 each, the troops will be boxes for 50-60...

Reactions: Erronius

Friday

Golden Knight of the Realm
2d 2h 16m
Yea I've had this conversation with a lot of the local gamers.

Like who the fuck is buying these board games for the board game?

Reactions: Erronius

Erronius

Survivor of Attempted Rape
22d 19h 1m
Yeah I hate these releases too. I'm an certain the box will go away, they will release them individually in about 4 to 6 months and they will be way more expensive individually. The characters will be $35 each, the troops will be boxes for 50-60...
One thing that blows my mind is...from my POV at least...how incredibly unpopular the loyalists half of the boxes sometimes are. The Dark Angels from Dark Vengeance, I just didn't see much (any) interest besides maybe one player, and the rest was Chaos players buying boxes and sticking half the models in a drawer.

Though that reminds me...I should probably stop playing vidya games so much, and try remodeling the DA models into CSM...but I digress.

I feel the same way with Shadowspear. How many players are tripping over themselves trying to get the Vanguards?

I get that GW doesn't want to have to deal with as much unsold stock. But I'm still waiting on MPK Chosen and Cultists.

What I still need to do is find some Space Crusade/Mission Dreadnought...dreadnoughts...with all the weapon options. Maybe on Ebay. Because those I don't have (though the last fucking thing I need is more dreads)

Reactions: Conefed