Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
So is the collector edition worth here? Haven't really followed too closely but I am a big WH fan.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I was a little worried when the pre-load was 300MBs. Now the beta is released and the download is 11.9GB. That makes me feel a lot better.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
So is the collector edition worth here? Haven't really followed too closely but I am a big WH fan.
Couple things, currently its stated to get all those in-game items at launch, hopefully they patch them in early. Supposedly the hats might be shit by the time you get them, BUT it also comes with two trinkets and people have said getting trinkets is very hard.

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Bought this. Have to travel for work so I wont be able to play for a few weeks past this weekend.

Ragosh

Molten Core Raider
Trinkets are meh. I found two so far (level 12). One is "take less damage from gunner rats" and the other one is "40% more health while knocked down". As long as there are no regeneration or damage/attack speed trinkets, they're very specific.

Also, I just grouped with a dwarf who had a crossbow that shot about as fast as the swift bow of the elf (so like twice a second). He also seemed to have unlimited ammo and one shot everything but the rat ogre. Cheat or well rolled orange weapon? If its intentional, this kind of gear seems required for the higher difficulties. He pretty much soloed Nightmare with 4 times the damage of the second place guy.

Murked

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I grouped with a Dwarf that had pistols with unlimited ammo that was wrecking everything, so that "perk" does exist for weapons. Also, seeking arrows is one. I grouped with a Wayfarer (or w/e the ELf chick is) and this guy would just stand in one spot and spam arrows and kill everything. His damage and kills were much higher than mine.

I've also only gotten 1 trinket so far, but it's decent. It heals my party for 15% when I use a health item if they are close to me.

Mikey78_sl

shitlord
Got a trinket that gives a 20% chance to not exhaust strength / speed potions when used - not amazing but better than nothing.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I tried playing this last night, but I was tired. I got 2 games in. 1 game crashed and reset. 1 game I jumped in to an already existing game and won. The matchmaker was taking too long so I stopped playing and went to bed.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
If you don't want to wait for the match maker click the private button and just hit start. It fills your group with Bots who are serviceable.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Only complaint so far is that the match restarts if the host leaves.

My first game restarted twice at about 3/4 of the way through because of that.