Warhammer Online RIP

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Reactivated my account. Im itching for some clean MMO combat systems and Warhammer always provided great combat in spades.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Reactivated my account. Im itching for some clean MMO combat systems and Warhammer always provided great combat in spades.

Did it though.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So having all this time at home I decided to give this a try. Pretty solid so far although of course not at end game yet. But I'm having problems deciding what to play. Can anyone that plays give us a breakdown of tiers of classes at end game.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
Depends on what you're doing at end game. Large scale stuff is tanks healers and bright wizards / sorcs, same as it was at launch. Different healers and tanks are better/worse than the others at various things. If you're using a premade group then there's specific classes that work better together.

When in doubt make a bright wizard.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
In a nutshell, this is correct. For order cities, we have to spread out to mitigate the deaths from the aoe bomb, recover and then counter bomb.

WL aoe has surpassed slayers.

Maul

Dental Dammer
I loved and hated this game when it was released, I chose a witch hunter, I chose poorly :(

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
the fun really goes down at tier 3 tier 4 per usual i didnt stick with it. maybe I'd reroll some day to tank/heal/BRwizard and find it more fun

Muurloen

Major morale changes to the game, among other changes.

[Morale damage]

This is a test, if we see it has negative effects on the game we will remove or change it.

A soft cap on morale damage has been added. It functions as a meter that increases for each point of morale damage you take, and decays by 500 points per second. If the meter hits 2400, you will start mitigating 50% of all morale damage you take after that. As long as your meter is above 2400 you will get a buff called "Resolute".

The reasons for this change is that there has been an increased meta around coordinated AoE morale dumps in larger scale fights, which makes wounds the only defensive stat that really matters. Our hope is that this brings more diversity into tactics employed, while still keeping morale damage abilities as a powerful tool.
To me this is yuge and pretty game changing in a more balanced direction.

• 1Like

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Fuck I really enjoyed this game, is this version of it good/fun? Is there people for the PVE elements?

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Fuck I really enjoyed this game, is this version of it good/fun? Is there people for the PVE elements?
Pretend the other players are NPCs with better AI and don't take deaths in combat personally.

• 1Like

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I love doing the mini battlegrounds. Normally my rune priest is tanky because of the buff that's supposed to equalize everyone's level. But then you get the actual lvl 49s or whatever your top tier is, with super stats, and they basically 1 shot ya lol. Agree it's important not to get frustrated at deaths.

Leviothan

Trakanon Raider
Been playing this over the past couple of days. I loved it when this game was live. I completely skipped Wrath of the Lich King because of how much fun I was having.

Return of Reckoning is pretty good, especially because it's free. Playing on Order side. Still deciding on what t o do but I'm expecting to waste a lot of time RvR again.

Muurloen

Been playing this over the past couple of days. I loved it when this game was live. I completely skipped Wrath of the Lich King because of how much fun I was having.

Return of Reckoning is pretty good, especially because it's free. Playing on Order side. Still deciding on what t o do but I'm expecting to waste a lot of time RvR again.
What class do you play?

Leviothan

Trakanon Raider
I've been bouncing around WP & AM. I know AM doesn't excel at anything really but I enjoy the playstyle and having an answer to tons of situations. I play with my wife and she's been wanting to do AM too (she's been talking about playing AM since the OC LIVE servers went down and we used to gank nonstop as WH/AM in Tier 1). She's in discovery phase right now but if she goes AM, I'll do SM.

If she doesn't do AM, I will.

Muurloen

Not to discourage you, but an AMs life in city sieges, attacking or defending, and also in scenarios, is probably the hardest life in the game.

They do not have the mobility as other order healers, nor the gobo shammy counterparts.

A Salvation WP is a good place to start for a healer, but the real chad healers for order are Grace WPs.