WarnerMedia launching HBO Max Spring 2020

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Hard to see Keanu doing a series, has he ever? I don't think so but maybe I am forgetting something

I don't think he ever has. I hope he liked the role enough he would consider doing it.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Lets see, Constantine is a straight white male? Not anymore! Incoming trans poc marginalized diversity hire. Should be awesome!

Was just about to say-- especially due to Keanu's age.

A straight white, but also well-established, male. Oh hell naw. Maybe if he was just a kid they'd give him a chance.

Malakriss

Even more bizarre is they have shows that are censored which weren't before. For example genLOCK, which they acquired from RoosterTeeth, was known for having Maisie Williams swearing in her natural accent. But the HBOMax versions blocked all the fucks. They're HBO, on the internet. Get it together you fucks.

• 1WTF
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Goatface

Even more bizarre is they have shows that are censored which weren't before. For example genLOCK, which they acquired from RoosterTeeth, was known for having Maisie Williams swearing in her natural accent. But the HBOMax versions blocked all the fucks. They're HBO, on the internet. Get it together you fucks.
doesn't the hbo copies also delete some end credit scene(s)?

Malakriss

doesn't the hbo copies also delete some end credit scene(s)?
They have shows which are syndicated versions rather than full or extended (i.e. Friends) while any remaster is also a question of what source did they pull from. Missing intro (B5 Hour of the Wolf) and end scenes that were cut later can happen if it's the second option.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
Warner Bros will be returning to theaters first run for movies in 2022, but down to 45 days before it hits HBO Max

Pretty nice compromise, I'd probably prefer 90% of movies at home and am fine waiting 45 days but for stuff like Dune i'll go to theaters

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Goatface

show doesn't have a tmdb page, so put it here, this is the show Joss Whedon was working on when he got let go or whatever

spronk

FPS noob
will be on HBO Max on release date along with theaters, May 14th

from the creator of Sicaro, Hell or High Water, Wind River, Yellowstone, etc

• 2Like
  • 1I Came
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
will be on HBO Max on release date along with theaters, May 14th

from the creator of Sicaro, Hell or High Water, Wind River, Yellowstone, etc
Anything written by Taylor Sheridan is a must watch for me after those 3 movies. They are all favorites of mine and some are master pieces.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Watched the first episode of the Nevers. The reviews were terrible but I still gave it a shot. It was pretty dull and boring and progressively gets worse. I’ll give it another episode but it’s not looking good.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Watched the first episode of the Nevers. The reviews were terrible but I still gave it a shot. It was pretty dull and boring and progressively gets worse. I’ll give it another episode but it’s not looking good.
Almost a full woman cast? I could've saved you the time.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Second episode was way better than the first. Show is basically Victorian era X-Men.