Watch Dogs

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'll be eagerly waiting for early reviews from you guy before I decide to or not to purchase this.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I've been off the board for a while. Why did Sean delete his posts? I mean, the posts are still there, but they only say "." now.

What happened?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Been wondering the same thing, its all of his posts not just some of them.

Szlia

Tuco added hidden achievements to the forum and he told Sean that one of them is "turn all your posts into a period" /nod

Sulrn

Deuces
I've been off the board for a while. Why did Sean delete his posts? I mean, the posts are still there, but they only say "." now.

What happened?
Why Sean is gone 511~527

For the short version, Sean was an emotionally unstable mod that occasionally would go off on people. He was a good poster and passable mod 90% of the time though so Tu-bro and company protected him to troll the trolls and myself. Admidst the Rickshaw Retardedness some people who should already be banned got under Sean's skin causing him to go off and dig his own grave.

Not sure if he was banned, left, or lost mod privileges. Hopefully it was only the latter, as he did provide something to this community when he wasn't on a power trip.

spronk

FPS noob
sean is out there fucking hot bitches and slaying xbros, he has escaped our pit of doom and is living a life of fulfillment and joy

anime-pillow.jpg

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Sean not being a mod is understandable but not being around is pretty shitty. He keeps up with games and releases like no one else here and I will miss that. Hopefully he will come back in some form or another.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Sean not being a mod is understandable but not being around is pretty shitty. He keeps up with games and releases like no one else here and I will miss that. Hopefully he will come back in some form or another.
Agreed jooka - he had some rough edges as a mod, but as a gaming wiki he was a great resource for the community. And like any "noticed" poster here he's got some real personality quirks.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
So what exactly did he do or say and why we're his posts deleted
He was trying to ban someone, forget who, without going through the proper channels. Tarrent kept unbanning that person, Sean lost his shit (as usual) and finally got his mod powers removed by Tuco. So he threw an e-tantrum and when through his post history editing all his posts to just "." and then took his ball and went home.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
He was trying to ban someone, forget who, without going through the proper channels. Tarrent kept unbanning that person, Sean lost his shit (as usual) and finally got his mod powers removed by Tuco. So he threw an e-tantrum and when through his post history editing all his posts to just "." and then took his ball and went home.
It sounded like Sean was caught banning Araysar without giving any reason or any traces that he did so. They were concerned that he may have been doing things all along with no paper trail and that's why they took his mod status away.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
lol faggot

wait so what actually set him off?

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sean deleted his own posts after his mod status was removed, and I'm sure it took a long time to go through 4,000+ posts and delete them individually.

The posts Sulrn linked shows exactly what happened.

So when does this game come out?!?

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Sean deleted his own posts after his mod status was removed, and I'm sure it took a long time to go through 4,000+ posts and delete them individually.
He didn't actually delete everything. Best I can tell is he just went through the post history on his user page and edited those. Since that only shows the last 500 posts you've made there should still be plenty of his old freak outs still left.

So when does this game come out?!?
The 27th of this month.