Watch Dogs

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'll have to upgrade my GPU, but that's been needing it for a while. Think I've had the same one since 2007 or 2008. The recommended processor is surprising. A 4.4 GHz 8-core? WTF dudes.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Should be able to at least get PS4/Bone like performance from a decent gaming rig if not better. Or you would think so at least.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Ubisoft...
This is the answer. Ubisoft is probably the worst publisher/developer when it comes to anything on a PC and tech. Not just Ghost Recon as mentioned by Kudos as well but any Tom Clancy title as well runs like complete dog shit. Only company I know that could make a game on any Unreal Engine and make it run like ass and never caring to patch it cause they either A) didn't care about PC buyers other than the initial sale. or B) too busy shitting out the next title.

Seeing their name on South Park concerned me. It was a miracle it ran as smooth as it did but I think they were just the publisher.

Caliane

Seeing their name on South Park concerned me. It was a miracle it ran as smooth as it did but I think they were just the publisher.
Seriously though... South park, M&M duel of Champions, M&M X....
Hell, child of light.

They aren't the worst. they are probably the best.
Their AAA console games. yeah.. The ports not so much.

spronk

FPS noob
cad-20140411-b8d05.png

i'm still not sure whether i wanna play on PC or ps4. Probably gonna pick PC, since it sounds like they are trying to really make the PC version the ultimate version:

But I dunno how much multiplayer is involved in the game, do you PVP against people while playing or is it co-op or will it be a better game just playing SP? I don't really get the MP integration or how it works.

Sulrn

Deuces
Game is premised on smart tech city. A guy can pass out in public and EMS doesn't get dispatched to revive him?

Sulrn

Deuces
He is off the grid man
There's 3-5 people around him in the video. I've seen the "spectator effect" enough times. Someone is going to call it in/ try CPR on him.

I don't think it changes the game much, but I find it hard to grasp that a group of devs and play testers can sit around any point of that mechanic and say "Yup. Not immersion breaking at all. I hope the Autobots don't find my mostly-lifeless corpse on the ground and squash me." or "I hope a homeless guy/social malcontent doesn't steal my cell phone or my gun then rob me blind."

Point being, as implemented the mechanic is out of place in its own setting and wouldn't take much to make it seamless.