Wayward Pines

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Shows pace is pretty fast, surprsed they are killing off these actors so fast unless they come back as clones or something. Best episode so far

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I'm really surprised at how fast they are moving the story along.

If they are finishing up the whole trilogy in 10 episodes there won't be time for needless filler. Shit will get crazy soon.

Homsar

Where the fuck is all the supplies comming from ect. To many things bug me especially with interaction, willing to break rules and get sentenced to death, but if you get asked a question about what happening they shut up?

Also what is the years?

He said 2001
Dillon was 2013?
Girl was 80s?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Its at least 2014 since that's the time Dillon is from. I assume the timeline differences is from some kind of mind control / memory planting thing since that's been alluded too. Last episode there were some comments that make me reconsider that though.

sl4ck3r_sl

shitlord
I'm trying to figure out the timeline nonsense and it's bugging me. Kate was gone for 5 weeks(?), but to her it was 12 years. However, it seemed like it was real-time when Ethan left, was doing his thing, and when his wife/kid had came after him and he was gone 3 days? I imagined at least a few months would have been passed during Ethan's time. I'm hoping that gets revealed within the next couple episodes.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
Watched a few episodes, downloaded the books and read them all in a frenzy. Good story.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
What the fuck de evolved??Seriously...and they have just been living in the fucking matrix or what.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
It sounds like bullshit, wonder if its a false story or something.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I don't know obviously but their story doesn't make any sense.

Ome

Molten Core Raider
Could be like the movie Legend. Some nasty cooties got into the world and turned people into monsters.

Homsar

Was that the big reveal ? Too many plot hole if thats the real story