Weather

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Looks like a giant club about the beat the fuck out of everything in its way.

I'm hoping for that western push to get it past Florida(though I'd feel pretty bad if it then veered up into the gulf and hit Texas again).

Looks like a giant tongue licking the tip of america's pecker to me.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Sounds like they need this. I think Baton Rouge bought some not long ago, possibly from this same guy.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Can't have those that were prepared ahead of time defending their shit from the masses who didn't afterwards.

Virgin Islands Allows National Guard To Seize Guns, Ammo Ahead Of Hurricane Irma

U.S. Virgin Islands Gov. Kenneth Mapp signed an emergency order allowing the seizure of private guns, ammunition, explosives and property the National Guard may need to respond to Hurricane Irma.

What the fuck? Why do they think they need guns and ammo and explosives to respond to the hurricane? I mean, I expected it to just be because they don't want anyone to be able to cause trouble by defending themselves. After all, it's good for society for the strong to survive and the weak to die once in a while, right? But they're using the pretext of "We're gunna need these explosives to respond to the hurricane" Are they planning to fight it?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Also, obligatory; why are yall afraid of something named Irma. Is she on her rag?

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
The new GFS model has it missing Florida and slamming into the Carolinas at 895mb.

GFS Model - Tropical Tidbits

The Euro model has it going towards the WC/Panhandle of Florida. The new Euro model doesn't come out till 2AM Eastern.

Goddammit. First Harvey, and now this monster.

Luckily we made it through Harvey alright, but I've been in SC since the end of March for work, and still have lots of family / friends in Charleston. Now I'll get to deal with this shit all over again. Hopefully Greenville just gets a ton of rain, but it fucks up all of my project schedules, and I want to get back to TX one of these days.

• 1Like

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Goddammit. First Harvey, and now this monster.

Luckily we made it through Harvey alright, but I've been in SC since the end of March for work, and still have lots of family / friends in Charleston. Now I'll get to deal with this shit all over again. Hopefully Greenville just gets a ton of rain, but it fucks up all of my project schedules, and I want to get back to TX one of these days.

Damn that sucks. If you get hit with the one-two punch of Harvey/Irma I expect to see you in a few TV fluff pieces about the dude that survived both Hurricanes of the Century. Good vibes bro.

• 1Solidarity

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What the fuck? Why do they think they need guns and ammo and explosives to respond to the hurricane? I mean, I expected it to just be because they don't want anyone to be able to cause trouble by defending themselves. After all, it's good for society for the strong to survive and the weak to die once in a while, right? But they're using the pretext of "We're gunna need these explosives to respond to the hurricane" Are they planning to fight it?

The National Guard is going to shoot Irma down, clearly. But yea, the entire gun confiscation thing seems really absurd. How do the amendments apply to territories like US Virgin anyhow? I'd consider it a massive violation on the mainland, but NFC how they apply there, I know some stuff does and doesn't with them, but it's something I'm poorly versed in the ins and outs of.

Vaclav

I'm getting worried about staying in SW FL. Someone hold me. @Mudcrush Durtfeet you making plans to stay safe?

I'd be GTFO'ing from everything I know of things like this. I'm making plans for fleeing all the way up near Cape Canaveral myself. (Although not enacting them yet, but getting everything in place to GTFO if evac is called)

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Why do people care so much about water when Mountain Dew tastes so much better and actually has calories?

It's 2017 ffs

• 1Worf

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I'd be GTFO'ing from everything I know of things like this. I'm making plans for fleeing all the way up near Cape Canaveral myself. (Although not enacting them yet, but getting everything in place to GTFO if evac is called)

On the other message boards you post on you can tell them how you survived Irma and know a few guys who survived Harvey...

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
5104093ba6225caffcd066fa25d7d120a6923dc624061bbf9900c78b3e0815d3.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Why do people care so much about water when Mountain Dew tastes so much better and actually has calories?

It's 2017 ffs

You boil your top ramen in mountain dew? first night back we used propane and a crawfish pot to boil 40 bags of top ramen to feed everyone, all bottled water. Also 4 of those bottled let me wash my ass in the shower, not washing my ass in mountain dew.

• 1Solidarity

Quaid

Trump's Staff
You boil your top ramen in mountain dew? first night back we used propane and a crawfish pot to boil 40 bags of top ramen to feed everyone, all bottled water. Also 4 of those bottled let me wash my ass in the shower, not washing my ass in mountain dew.

lmoa check out this soda-cuck gents

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Vaclav

On the other message boards you post on you can tell them how you survived Irma and know a few guys who survived Harvey...

Random. With such a wonderful attitude, I hope Irma flays you like you deserve, child.

• 1Salty