Weather

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I'm talking about California. I was in Paso Robles.
Oh okay, yeah that I can imagine. When TX recovered a bit from the 2011 drought it was so nice for 2 days. I think Cali's gonna need some hard core downpours again to get that back to being perma green.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Oh okay, yeah that I can imagine. When TX recovered a bit from the 2011 drought it was so nice for 2 days. I think Cali's gonna need some hard core downpours again to get that back to being perma green.
After several days of downpours it will slide off into the ocean, then start a new drought and fires.

Cousin owns a semi recovery service. IE towtrucks for semi trucks. Normally they concentrate on the logging industry unsticking/recovering log trucks in East, TX. They've had to send their crews to south TX now because all the trucks servicing the Eagle shale oil patch are now getting stuck every other day making their water delivery for the fracking and such. He said it pays better lol.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'm talking about California. I was in Paso Robles.
I drove through Paso Robles every few weeks going back and forth between college in San Luis Obispo and home in Sacramento in the late 80s, and I wasn't aware that Paso Robles was ever anything but brown.

Joking obviously, but that place is just an extension of shitholes like Fresno and Modesto. Sacramento isn't that exciting, but I can't imagine having to live in most of those central towns.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Paso isn'tthatbad. The whole central coast wine scene has really blown the place up recently. There are some legit restaurants and bars and such there. But yeah, it's pretty damn small.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Fuck this weather in the ass. Over 105 degrees everyday for the past week or 2 and stays around 90 through the night.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
We had some fall like shit after a few weeks of 80s here in Michigan. I even opened the pool early this year and it was already 76F! But no, this week Fucking 40s at night and not even 70s in the day. But good news its going to be 90 this Sat and more weekend storms.

Szlia

Is this the thread where people rant about shitty weather? Well... we are the 11th of June and so far this year I have seen maybe 2 proper sunny days. Year after year I am getting increasingly tired of this stuff, I need to move to somewhere warm and sunny for a year of three to get to complain about the humidity or the dryness or the suffocating nights or something... Some parts of Australia sound good, but I am worried about the hostile fauna!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yeah the weather here rarely sucks. Love Bay Area weather. Best in the world.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Is this the thread where people rant about shitty weather? Well... we are the 11th of June and so far this year I have seen maybe 2 proper sunny days. Year after year I am getting increasingly tired of this stuff, I need to move to somewhere warm and sunny for a year of three to get to complain about the humidity or the dryness or the suffocating nights or something... Some parts of Australia sound good, but I am worried about the hostile fauna!
Try Saudi Arabia, they aren't xenophobic there at all and they love foreigners.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I drove through Paso Robles every few weeks going back and forth between college in San Luis Obispo and home in Sacramento in the late 80s, and I wasn't aware that Paso Robles was ever anything but brown.

Joking obviously, but that place is just an extension of shitholes like Fresno and Modesto. Sacramento isn't that exciting, but I can't imagine having to live in most of those central towns.
45 minutes north of Fresno is paradise . Oakhurst and Bass Lake. Half hour from Fish Camp and Yosemite then.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Should be fun next week, supposed to hover around 115 for however many days. Could be worse, I could be in phoenix where it's supposed to get close or hit 120 ;P

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Global warming is a hoax
Average temperatures extreme claims. At least wait till they are anywhere near records before you push your retarded leftist/globalist agenda. It's embaressing to hear someone who considers themselves educated parroting lines like some college SJW harpy.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not technically weather, but this fire at Lake Isabella (Erskine fire) is insane. Yesterday it was at 30,000 acres and 5% contained. It's still showing the same, but I've got to imagine it's spread quite a bit more.

I think it's on day 3 now? This is from the first night:

rrr_img_136202.jpg