WHAT IS TRUMP DOING TO STOP THE HURRICANE? I BET NOTHING
Trump sent an associate to hold it off.
f25303_1872212871c40f268ff0b5aab3128e93.png

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Some nutjob named Jeff is live streaming the hurricane.

Jeff Piotrowski @Jeff_Piotrowski

This is amazing stream but hes going to die. I hope not. But before he cut out his latest thing he said they were not sure they were safe and shit was falling around him. Hopefully he'll be OK but hes got over 100k+ views.

Hope its worth it! Dude is got balls of steel though.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Anderson Cooper isn't in the middle of it? I'm surprised.

• 2Worf

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
This is kinda interesting video, very candid. (Mainly when the owner flips out at 4:15 in the video)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Harvey might just barely be cat 3. Surface wind speeds have not matched predicted storm tracker projections down to the surface. Sure 10000 ft up cat 4 speeds but at the surface, maybe not. Officially the wind speed ~10 meters up is the cat call, and it is reported that they just barely topped cat 3 classification via noaa weather stations in the hurricane path.

12 yrs though since a cat 3 or higher has made landfall in the us. Hope damage ends up minimal, I am seeing reports of the damage not being too bad-at least so far

• 2Like

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
i got a bunch of old EQ guildies from texas too. this shit is freaking me out. hope everyone including all you jokers who live there are ok.

To be fair girl power movies, and your delusions of feminist agendas in movies/tv freak you out.

• 3Picard
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
None of the Texas cities in the path of this storm have been Dem controlled long enough for their to be mass casualties. Storm will be uneventful

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Brad2770

yeah, I woke up seeing if there was some kind of death toll. Only thing I saw was "I won't need to water my lawn for a few days".

• 1Worf

Palum

what Suineg set it to
It's almost like if you don't build your cities on the coast below sea level things don't get out of hand.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
yeah, I woke up seeing if there was some kind of death toll. Only thing I saw was "I won't need to water my lawn for a few days".

I don't know what you were reading, because Rockport got fucking storm-raped. Gusts up to 160mph recorded. Death toll is none to minimal because it got mandatory evac'd.

Houston was mostly spared from the initial hit besides heavy rainfall and isolated tornadoes; even that sucks balls for the ~50 houses and businesses that got hit. There's 25+ Houston locations where high water is blocking major roadways, and this is just the beginning of the rain from the storm.

It did damage and will still probably flood the fuck out of Houston, Corpus and possibly San Antonio/Austin. Don't be a jackwagon just because you live far enough north to be spared.

• 2Like

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Seems like the Woodlands is just getting some heavy rain in waves as of now, but none of the drainage ditches by the house are rising, and the streets are clear. No power outage either. Going to remain hopefully optimistic for now. Any of you guys closer towards Galveston, stay safe...:emoji_fist:

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Brad2770

I don't know what you were reading, because Rockport got fucking storm-raped. Gusts up to 160mph recorded. Death toll is none to minimal because it got mandatory evac'd.

Houston was mostly spared from the initial hit besides heavy rainfall and isolated tornadoes; even that sucks balls for the ~50 houses and businesses that got hit. There's 25+ Houston locations where high water is blocking major roadways, and this is just the beginning of the rain from the storm.

It did damage and will still probably flood the fuck out of Houston, Corpus and possibly San Antonio/Austin. Don't be a jackwagon just because you live far enough north to be spared.

I was majorly underplaying it. I'm aware this was one category short of a Katrina, but the damage in comparison leaves room for me to make the sort of silly statement I did.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I was majorly underplaying it. I'm aware this was one category short of a Katrina, but the damage in comparison leaves room for me to make the sort of silly statement I did.
Katrina wasn't so bad until their levee broke and swamped the place out. Forced the dindus to loot TVs and bikes for survival.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Brad2770

Zero reported fatalities so far. I really hope that's how things end, but the rain isn't over yet.

Damn, I spoke too soon.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Nah, Hurricane Hitler is basically the same thing as every other thread so

• 1Like