Weather

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Fucking shit Arizona storms are wild this year. I haven't seen this much rain in forever. Getting blasted with high winds and rain right now.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Fucking shit Arizona storms are wild this year. I haven't seen this much rain in forever. Getting blasted with high winds and rain right now.
That just rolled through my neighborhood. Even crazier are the temps;

1629183100332.png

A week of sub 100 highs in the middle of August.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
We were 95 and dry the previous week, then overnight it changed to 80 and a storm practically every afternoon. There's a rabbit who chills in the bushes outside my dining room and we watch her try to keep eating as the rain starts but get fed up and head to cover every day.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
looks like Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes and me are gonna have some interesting weather this weekend. Tropical Storm Henri is gonna hook towards me and then hook right for Long Island. stay safe bro. hopefully power doesnt take a giant shit like it did with Sandy.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I'm a gamblin man in Southern New England. Hoping to snag a generator for cheap next week after the storm.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
did it hit yet? he probably doesn't know that LI loses electricity first out of all the boroughs/counties
yeah it fucked off and is just dumping rain on us right now. hopefully thats the extent of it. i got a flood warning alert on my phone, but i live on top of a hill so i dont give a fuck about that.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
yeah it fucked off and is just dumping rain on us right now. hopefully thats the extent of it. i got a flood warning alert on my phone, but i live on top of a hill so i dont give a fuck about that.
i thought it was coming in sunday morning, or did it clear out? cuz i have to give fam a call

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i thought it was coming in sunday morning, or did it clear out? cuz i have to give fam a call
its supposed to end here in a few hours. but its going to keep raining through monday. we have been getting rain on and off like this for months. if they didnt tell us it was a tropical storm this time we wouldnt even notice. they said we werent going to get high winds. maybe 30-50mph gusts which isnt the end of the world. havent seen that yet. my windchimes outside usually go nuts when we get wind like that so i would know.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
its supposed to end here in a few hours. but its going to keep raining through monday. we have been getting rain on and off like this for months. if they didnt tell us it was a tropical storm this time we wouldnt even notice. they said we werent going to get high winds. maybe 30-50mph gusts which isnt the end of the world. havent seen that yet. my windchimes outside usually go nuts when we get wind like that so i would know.
i don't have any type of awning at my new place on the porch or anything, so no place to even hang my wind chimes

i had to buy a frigging box so amazon could stow the packages w/o getting wet
def1dd446ba920103bab3f20346ef9b9.png

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i don't have any type of awning at my new place on the porch or anything, so no place to even hang my wind chimes

i had to buy a frigging box so amazon could stow the packages w/o getting wet
def1dd446ba920103bab3f20346ef9b9.png
i have an enclosed front porch so packages are no biggie. if you cant hang chimes on your awning. just grab some tall plant pole stands from Home Depot.
i have some wind chimes from dollar tree i hang off those.
iu

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i have an enclosed front porch so packages are no biggie. if you cant hang chimes on your awning. just grab some tall plant pole stands from Home Depot.
i have some wind chimes from dollar tree i hang off those.
iu
my windchimes are japanese so the tail end is paper to catch the wind
d0a5c3748b550666efec08b28180f91d.png

so they could only go under a porch

• 1Like