Weed Culture

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Does anyone else have a friend so committed to weed that they literally got a bachelor’s in botany a decade before it was legal? His bedroom is literally a shrine of all the communal pieces from our high school and college years.

H.A. Monkey

Golden Knight of the Realm
Bongs are for teenagers and weed min/maxxers. I mean sure, it was great at twenty to see who could take the biggest rip and reach the point of drooling catatonia first, but now weed for me is like a fine wine— something I want to indulge in slowly and enjoy. It is far more relaxing and cathartic to smoke a spliff over ten minutes while watching a good movie than it is to take a two second bong rip.

Well then, I won’t offer you a toke of my White Nightmare that tastes like Fruity Pebbles from my ice chamber bong. Keep descriminating against good smoking devices you hipster.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Does anyone else have a friend so committed to weed that they literally got a bachelor’s in botany a decade before it was legal? His bedroom is literally a shrine of all the communal pieces from our high school and college years.

I've got a buddy who has been growing since we were in middle school.(I'm old like Aldarion Aldarion and from Oregon) Still loves growing, still loves smoking, it's just legal for him now. His dad was lets say heavy handed when he would catch us, now that it's legal, he is his fucking business partner, lol

I smoke weed like once every 2-3 years just to see, back in my twenties it started giving me panic attacks.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Well then, I won’t offer you a toke of my White Nightmare that tastes like Fruity Pebbles from my ice chamber bong. Keep descriminating against good smoking devices you hipster.

You think weed tastes like fruity pebbles and have an active cooling system for your bong bro..

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Thank you H.A. monkey for providing a perfect example of a cultural faggot to avoid. a_skeleton_02, take note!

To add something less useless to the thread, I haven't smoked in about 3 years. After smoking daily for about 15 years, one day I realized I did not enjoy the high any longer and didn't want to do it anymore. When I did smoke though, I always hated how my dealer tried selling me this strain or that strain. Always hated the dumb ass names everything had as well. California kusch? Purple haze? My ballsack? Who gives a fuck? The only thing that mattered was does it taste like ass going down or not? Also known as regs or not regs. To sum up and agree with others in this thread, smoke what tastes good and fuck the rest because it's hipster bullshit. And also, that the only acceptable weed culture is enjoying Grandma's Boy and Dazed and Confused.

Also no one mentioned smoking blunts? Bunch of preppy white people up in here :D

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
And also, that the only acceptable weed culture is enjoying Grandma's Boy and Dazed and Confused.

I'm a big fan of Pineapple Express too.

I like a lot of jam bands so naturally there is a lot of overlap with the culture. Don't really care for that aspect of the scene, though I definitely dabble in my fair share of drugs. I just don't need to fucking advertise it. Except for the Coca Cola shirt I have with "Coca" replaced with a coca leaf. But I bought from a market in Peru and I only ever wear that to concerts.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Rolling Kansas was a pretty great stoner movie. And Super Troopers. And Half Baked. And... Well, hell, there's a lot more acceptable than just Grandma's Boy and Dazed and Confused.

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I think Half Baked aged like poop. I do agree on Pineapple Express.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle is fucking great, tho the sequels are mostly poo

H.A. Monkey

You think weed tastes like fruity pebbles and have an active cooling system for your bong bro..

And both of which existed long before this hipster fag vape shit start.

Thank you H.A. monkey for providing a perfect example of a cultural faggot to avoid. a_skeleton_02, take note!

I’m sorry but you’ve got the wrong end of the spectrum down. I don’t go around with weed attire, I don’t go around making stoner jokes because I’m high. Im the type of person is is willing to help people understand the actual differences in the products someone chooses to consume. If you choose to laugh at my recommendations because you “do it this way because” without any cited references, then you are the faggot to avoid. And until the FDA actually gets their foot out of their ass, almost all packaging claims are from a marketing stand point, not a consumer information standpoint.

Hint: we’re talking about smoking weed, not tobacco. That’s why no one mentioned blunts.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Damn, Snoop Dog has been a shill for the tobacco industry this whole time. The more you know!

• 1Worf

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
I'm pretty convinced now that HA Monkey doesn't smoke weed.

Says that FDA and legal weed is making bogus claims about strength of products(Somewhat true) but it's still better than buying non-legal weed with people just telling you it's fire or gas.
Claims 100mg edible is "for beginners"
Claiming people don't smoke weed in blunts. It's called a spliff if its half tobacco/half weed.

H.A. Monkey

I'm pretty convinced now that HA Monkey doesn't smoke weed.

Says that FDA and legal weed is making bogus claims about strength of products(Somewhat true) but it's still better than buying non-legal weed with people just telling you it's fire or gas.
Claims 100mg edible is "for beginners"
Claiming people don't smoke weed in blunts. It's called a spliff if its half tobacco/half weed.

No, a 10mg edible is for beginners. They’re packaged in quantities of 10. So the entire package is 100mg, which barely registers on my scale of getting high. And I’d never recommend a beginner to smoke a blunt. Which is what this thread is about. Keep on finding ways to change the topic of the thread. Also the FDA has no fucking statements, or procedures to deal with weed. They, as a government fucking agency, follow federal laws, and cannot deal with weed to begin with. So keep misreading what I’m typing.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
No, a 10mg edible is for beginners. They’re packaged in quantities of 10. So the entire package is 100mg, which barely registers on my scale of getting high. And I’d never recommend a beginner to smoke a blunt. Which is what this thread is about. Keep on finding ways to change the topic of the thread. Also the FDA has no fucking statements, or procedures to deal with weed. They, as a government fucking agency, follow federal laws, and cannot deal with weed to begin with. So keep misreading what I’m typing.

A beginner shouldn't smoke a whole joint either, and a blunt is effectively just a large joint. From my experience, a newblet will get totally brainmelted from just two tokes of a quality indica.