Weight Loss Thread

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Ossoi, I told you this awhile back. Please aim for 30 December!!!

I don't know what that means.

Probably gonna resume twice a day training tomorrow and increase macros to 300g protein, 365g carbs, 60g fat. I've been on/around 158lbs for ages.

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
You posted pics a long time ago too and I told you the less lean body looked better. Same with this set, the Dec. 30 pic looks best.

Bonus: its far easier to maintain too.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
You posted pics a long time ago too and I told you the less lean body looked better. Same with this set, the Dec. 30 pic looks best.

Lol no way, I'm still fat there

Last two with more muscle is my aim, but UK just closed all gyms ffs

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Problem

Solution

Shit that whole channel is full of work outs...

Hmm good point,, there is a park not too far away with that kind of stuff

I can definitely maintain or cut a little bit more weight but I'm ready/need to start eating more, and if I'm not training hard enough there is no point

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Problem

Solution

Shit that whole channel is full of work outs...

That guy's great. I don't think it's in that video, but there's one where he looks at the camera and says, "This is one I call 'Leg Flutters... for men.'" And then proceeds to do flutter kicks for time while holding a front lever.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Just pulled the trigger on a home gym set up.

Squat frame with lat/row attachment, 20kg olympic barbell and 120kg of plates. Lol

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Wish I had place for a home gym. Ordered a weighted vest because I am tired of doing 30-40 reps per set.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Yea I would pull the trigger on one myself if I had somewhere to put it.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
What’s worse is that none of my door allow for a pull up bar and I don’t want to fag my place up by mounting a piece of wood above a door.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Oblio Oblio , my supermarket was all out of every kind of meat, i'll probably be the first to crack carnivore (i have about 20lbs of steaks in the freezer)

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Oblio Oblio , my supermarket was all out of every kind of meat, i'll probably be the first to crack carnivore (i have about 20lbs of steaks in the freezer)
Not sure wher eyou live, but look for something like a Cash & Carry or a Butcher Shop that will allow you to buy a bag. It is discounted per lb. but you have to butcher it yourself. Even Costco will sell it to you like this.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Not sure wher eyou live, but look for something like a Cash & Carry or a Butcher Shop that will allow you to buy a bag. It is discounted per lb. but you have to butcher it yourself. Even Costco will sell it to you like this.
tbh, i'm prepped for survival, but not for diet, heh... like i'm still working w/ one fridge, i really should have at least a chest freezer, if not another fridge.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I want a squat rack but ceiling is too low.

*Cries in 1940s America*

The frame is 83" high, my ceiling is about 90". Tested it last night on door frame which is about 81" - I can just about do pull ups and not bang my head on ceiling.

But I'm thinking of putting the rack on my patio, bringing the barbell/plates inside after use and covering it with a tarpaulin

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
All right internet Bros I need some expert advice. I have decided since I'm stuck at home with the kids for a month or 2 I'll bulk through april or may. I have been a runner for the last few years and usually put In 30-36 miles a week. I have slowed that down some and focused more on speed intervals, but I'm not willing to give up running altogether, I have been lifting since I was 14 so I know what to do there, but fuck if I can figure out how to get enough calories. I burn at least 4500 a day between running, lifting and life, yesterday was 5500. Today I only ate about 3000 and that was forcing myself. I want to keep it clean, i already have shakes and I added natural penutbutter but still need more, any suggestions?

Also here is my quarantine set up.

20200322_211245.jpg

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
I burn at least 4500 a day between running, lifting and life, yesterday was 5500. Today I only ate about 3000 and that was forcing myself.

How are you burning 5500 calories? Are you sure your accounting is right? I suspect your numbers are badly off. That's REALLY high for anyone except a serious endurance athlete.

With a 1500-2500 calorie deficit you should be losing 1/3 to 2/3 of a pound a day.

Last edited:

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not sure, I use my garmin to help track it, I'm sure it isn't 100% accurate, I'm 6'4" 230lbs I run usually 45 min - 1hr, lift about 1hr a day. The other day when it said 5500, I also walked the kids and threw the football for a bit, cleaned the pool/filter and spent 2 hours cleaning up the garage to better access my rack.