Weight Loss Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
LOL maybe both are true. I have really bad seasonal allergies, so I am sure that plays a part.
now that i've taken apart my smoker, i'm gonna pressure wash the inside, still can't get through the auger, it's like a fucking cork now

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I have never had issues with smoked meats or any other meats on Atkins. The only thing I would caution is some smoked meats might have a rub containing sugar. Eat that and the stomach will let you know you just ingested a bunch of sugar in a couple of hours.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I have suddenly become sensitive to jalapneos for some reason. I am blaming the diet. They're tearing my ass up. I will keep eating them though because They're worth it.

The bacon wrapped ones haven't given me trouble yet. Probably because of the cheese.

maxresdefault.jpg

Bacon-Wrapped-Jalapeno-Poppers-Recipe-card.png

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I have suddenly become sensitive to jalapneos for some reason. I am blaming the diet. They're tearing my ass up. I will keep eating them though because They're worth it.

The bacon wrapped ones haven't given me trouble yet. Probably because of the cheese.

maxresdefault.jpg

Bacon-Wrapped-Jalapeno-Poppers-Recipe-card.png
Try blaming the fact you are getting to be an old fucker.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Try blaming the fact you are getting to be an old fucker.

Well, I aint no older than I was a month ago, but you bring up a good point. I aint had pussy in 2.5 weeks. I'll get my wife to service me tonight and try some jalapenos tomorrow.

• 1Trump

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Meatlover's pizza for dinner tonight. Extra meat extra cheese. Low carb diet is awesome.

1635750653863.png

• 1Like

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Marco's pizza has a "bowl" thats basically just toppings. $$

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Marco's pizza has a "bowl" thats basically just toppings. $$
I take lower carb salsa (like 2g per serving) and put it and shredded cheddar on a pound of browned ground beef and making it a bowl. Filling, tasty and lower carb meal.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I take lower carb salsa (like 2g per serving) and put it and shredded cheddar on a pound of browned ground beef and making it a bowl. Filling, tasty and lower carb meal.
Take that up a notch by dropping a few raw egg yolks on the ground beef. Makes it insanely delicious and healthier too!

• 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
And crust.

vibe-vixen-rachel-jeantel-2.jpg

You should be able to tell from the picture that no crust was harmed in the consuming of those pizzas. Unless it was emotionally harmed by being thrown in the garbage. I even got the thin crust crap so I wouldn't be tempted to eat any.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
vibe-vixen-rachel-jeantel-2.jpg

You should be able to tell from the picture that no crust was harmed in the consuming of those pizzas. Unless it was emotionally harmed by being thrown in the garbage. I even got the thin crust crap so I wouldn't be tempted to eat any.
I didnt pay that much attention to the pictures. It still looked all red and yellow.

• 1Truth!

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
237 and my brain or a tracking app on my ipad called myfitnesspal, it has a great database with just about anything you can throw at it. And 2000 because that's what it suggested.

If you boxed then go box again. Hit your local rec center if your gym closed, etc. Dropping weight won't make you less pudgy unless you are planning to lose a lot of weight. Calorie counting will lower your weight, but you still need to exercise if you want to have your new weight be muscle instead of fat.
Down to 211 as of this morning (evening for everyone else, yay graveyard). So that is 26 pounds in 90 days just by maintaining strict calorie control. My blood sugars are under control and getting better as my BMI is going back towards normal. At the advice of my diabeetus doc I am no longer taking levemir daily. If I continue to lose weight and see low sugars I may be able to get off my weekly stuff and pills as well. Feels kind of nice, and I will be below 200 for the first time in 30 years if I can keep it up. Ultimate goal of 175 feels doable as well.

• 4Like
  • 2Quality Calories
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I really need to start getting more cardio in and I have been considering getting one of these...

61-jcFpJneL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Thoughts?

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
So, I've been doing the Pelaton consistenly for the past few weeks and I'm up to burning like 350 - 500 calories a day, but my diet is garbage. I'm still only taking in like 1700 - 2000 calories a day, but I feel like I should be getting more "fit".

Typically my diet looks like:
2-3 cups of coffee between 9AM - 11AM
1 bowl of cereal between 1PM - 4PM
Pelaton workout between 4PM - 6PM (burn 350 - 500 calories)
Whatever for dinner (mexican, pasta, soup) with maybe a beer
3-4 fingers of bourbon whilst playing a game at night
1 snack (typically pretzels and hummus, or icecream, or a lindt chocolate)

Obviously this is a bad recipe for my body. What do I need to do about my diet, so that while my fitness is going up, but my body is still dumpy?

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So, I've been doing the Pelaton consistenly for the past few weeks and I'm up to burning like 350 - 500 calories a day, but my diet is garbage. I'm still only taking in like 1700 - 2000 calories a day, but I feel like I should be getting more "fit".

Typically my diet looks like:
2-3 cups of coffee between 9AM - 11AM
1 bowl of cereal between 1PM - 4PM
Pelaton workout between 4PM - 6PM (burn 350 - 500 calories)
Whatever for dinner (mexican, pasta, soup) with maybe a beer
3-4 fingers of bourbon whilst playing a game at night
1 snack (typically pretzels and hummus, or icecream, or a lindt chocolate)

Obviously this is a bad recipe for my body. What do I need to do about my diet, so that while my fitness is going up, but my body is still dumpy?
Probably starts with "whatever for dinner".

Dump the carbs, go with protein in its various sources. Replace the cereal with eggs. Try some cheese for the snack. Cut the alcohol (because of the carbs not the alcohol). Protein and veggies should be you main diet.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
So, I've been doing the Pelaton consistenly for the past few weeks... What do I need to do about my diet, so that while my fitness is going up, but my body is still dumpy?

Give it time. Even assuming you're brutally consistent with a deficit of 750 cal/day at that intake, which is reasonable, you'll only lose 5-6 lbs a month. Depending on your starting body composition that might no be enough to notice much of a visible difference inside the first 8-10 weeks. (Plus, most of us cheat consciously or subconsciously on the diet. It's REALLY REALLY easy to offset any arbitrary amount of exercise by eating more.)