Weight Loss Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
So, I've started eating eggs for breakfast, and I'm really enjoying them sunny side up style to the point to where I wouldn't mind eating them for more than one meal per day.

Whats the verdict, if any, on how many eggs you can eat per day?

I can eat 3-4 typically per meal

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
So I did a new thing. I eat breakfast of fruit and yogurt, don't eat a mid-day meal, then eat whatever I want for dinner. I'm also more active than I was. I was about 195 six months ago, I'm 167 today. I'm 6'2", feeling pretty good about things. Also looking a lot better, no belly, muscles more defined, it's a good feeling.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So, I've started eating eggs for breakfast, and I'm really enjoying them sunny side up style to the point to where I wouldn't mind eating them for more than one meal per day.

Whats the verdict, if any, on how many eggs you can eat per day?

I can eat 3-4 typically per meal
Just fyi, eating a lot of eggs sunny side is a good way to get Salmonella, at least 1 in 1000 eggs has it on average so do the math.

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Just fyi, eating a lot of eggs sunny side is a good way to get Salmonella, at least 1 in 1000 eggs has it on average so do the math.
Ok I’ll keep that in mind, but as a nutritional question, how many eggs in a day is too much?

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ok I’ll keep that in mind, but as a nutritional question, how many eggs in a day is too much?

Nutritionally the only concern is the amount of cholesterol. But recent studies are showing that dietary cholesterol has less and less impact on overall cholesterol than previously thought so you should be fine eating as many as you want.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Great thing about eggs is they are versatile AF. Fried, scrambled, omelets, in a burrito, hard boiled, egg salad. The list is endless. Break the mold of eggs are just for breakfast.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I do a smoothie and egg or 2 for my kids almost every morning. They are both great for sneaking in veggies that might normally be resisted.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I discovered a local store that is all Atkins/Keto products. Like an entire store of shit.

Took the owners recommendation on a couple of things and it got a solid extra base hit.

First was Royo Bread Company everything bagels. He kept them frozen and said thaw them in the fridge and toast when ready. Compared to an actual NY bagel, I would say a 6/10. But compared to other low carb offerings, it is easily an 8 or 8.5. Five net carbs per bagel. Day one I just put some butter on it and today did fried egg and slice of cheddar. Denser than a normal bagel and I think non-toasted would not be nearly as good. This thing is loaded with fiber.

Second item I tried was SmartBuns hamburger buns. 2 net carbs. Also frozen and went straight from freezer to toaster oven. These were impressive. Texture is just like a toasted burger bun and taste is sort of bland (like a cheapo Walmart brand bleached flour bun). But the taste came from the burger, and fixins. Being able to sit and eat a burger not in some low carb tortilla wrap was great.

Ps... Neither is cheap.

• 1Barf

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
I discovered a local store that is all Atkins/Keto products. Like an entire store of shit.

Took the owners recommendation on a couple of things and it got a solid extra base hit.

First was Royo Bread Company everything bagels. He kept them frozen and said thaw them in the fridge and toast when ready. Compared to an actual NY bagel, I would say a 6/10. But compared to other low carb offerings, it is easily an 8 or 8.5. Five net carbs per bagel. Day one I just put some butter on it and today did fried egg and slice of cheddar. Denser than a normal bagel and I think non-toasted would not be nearly as good. This thing is loaded with fiber.

Second item I tried was SmartBuns hamburger buns. 2 net carbs. Also frozen and went straight from freezer to toaster oven. These were impressive. Texture is just like a toasted burger bun and taste is sort of bland (like a cheapo Walmart brand bleached flour bun). But the taste came from the burger, and fixins. Being able to sit and eat a burger not in some low carb tortilla wrap was great.

Ps... Neither is cheap.
you live in jewy bagel mecca and you go and eat some frozen atkins shit to save a few calories, how about you just skip breakfast m-f and get a real deli cream cheese lox bagel on the weekends.

i mean youre in the jew thread but don't eat the real jew food? what?

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Howcome a BB brah is a fatty? ExPatriot ExPatriot what kind of joint were you guys running?
ikr, that samurai dood needs a more fitting avatar
snk-earthquake.gif

• 1Solidarity