Welcome to retrolled

Dalren

Trakanon Raider
ok... so now I've lurked foh, hoofshots, foh again, morenetz, and now rerolled. This was by far the most hilarious troll move ever with morenetz going down in flames so brilliantly. It had such a smooth transition to suddenly erupt in mangina flames.....

what the Fuck

lordvanduu_sl

shitlord
God damn it. I take one day off the internet to deal with stuff, and come back to all this shit? What is wrong with that dude?
Thanks for the new forums, though!
smile.png

So if that chick isn't Evelys, then who is she?

smile.png

smile.png

roger_sl

shitlord
Not sure where to post this, It took me a while to access the url, but thanks for this new home Drag and co.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
First off, thanks to Tuco, Draegan, and everyone else who put in the leg work to get this rolling in such short order.

hAfxN.jpg

Looks like a short-timer who hasn't payed his dues yet who just pulled a shift at Medieval Times.

But dayum ... one helluva way to start off the new board. Historically epic.

hAfxN.jpg

hAfxN.jpg

Kirsie

Lord Nagafen Raider
There are, but it's fucking laughable that any of you nerds think that their interests would even remotely correlate with your own. They're too busy reading fan-faction, blogs, instagramming, facebooking, and knitting to give a shit about video games, sports, etc.
I would be the exception to that.. fan-fic does nothing for me, blogging just pisses me off. I do go on facebook about once a day, just to see if anyone did anything neat. I don't knit. I'd rather train my dogs, go kayaking, go camping, watch football, or play everquest than the rest of those things. But I'm also a little strange, for a girl...

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Hey Kirsie... wanna cyber? I'm the resident e-stalker and you are now on my list. I can pay with my disability check! Just pm me any time!

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
The only thing that would of made all this better was if it happened around 12/21.

Wondering when the book and movie rights to the story will be sold.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Kirsie dont be offended. to some of the guys here if you arent on the cover of a men's magazine or have tits the size of watermelons then you are considered "hideous". you look like a normal girl.

even frodo baggins up there must have liked your pictures enough to use them. just make sure you remember what he looks like so if you ever see him around your home make sure you inform the law. and im not kidding about that.

Pollo

Silver Knight of the Realm
In case you didn't know, most internet nerds are pulling high volume 10 rated pussy. Sorry you didn't live up to our lofty expectations.

Decado

Golden Knight of the Realm
Man, it's hard enough understanding my wife, I think if i tried to play at being a forum chick my fucking head would explode.

Epic forum birth though and Kirsie, I hope you don't have any stalkerish bother with little Frodo, dude sounds creepy
smile.png

smile.png

smile.png