Welcome to retrolled

2m282ae.jpg

2m282ae.jpg

2m282ae.jpg

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Break down from the other site, for those wondering wtf is going on.

Some months back Adam12 is sent an email for Fantasy football from Evelys. This email has another name attached to it, a male name. I don't know the specifics here, but Adam12 strongly suspected the owner of the account was, indeed, male. Not one to make assumptions, Adam remained quiet.

Sometime last night, Halan recognized the pictures Evelys was posting on Morenetz was actually a friend of his. Halan confronted Evelys about this oddity by posting OTHER pictures he had of his friend. Evelys accused Halas of simply "snooping" through the directory where she stored photos to find the rest of the series. (In other words, she accused Halan of hax to obtain more photos of her.)

Evelys knew that cover story would only last for so long. He immediately shuts down Morenetz, refunds all donations and says goodbye on FoH, cutting all contact.

At this point, Adam12 drops the bomb that Evelys accidentally emailed his male name. MIRC crew begins a to use the data base and find that this person, but "Jeff" has been busy all night deleting any internet footprint he has. His Google+ Account, Linked, Twitter--anything that might give us more info on him is deleted the same night Morenetz goes dark.

Then Halan, to prove that he isn't just trolling, posts a picture of the woman who Evelys' claimed to be--with a sign stating she is not, indeed, Evelys.

And here we are.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Break down from the other site, for those wondering wtf is going on.

Some months back Adam12 is sent an email for Fantasy football from Evelys. This email has another name attached to it, a male name. I don't know the specifics here, but Adam12 strongly suspected the owner of the account was, indeed, male. Not one to make assumptions, Adam remained quiet.

Sometime last night, Halan recognized the pictures Evelys was posting on Morenetz was actually a friend of his. Halan confronted Evelys about this oddity by posting OTHER pictures he had of his friend. Evelys accused Halas of simply "snooping" through the directory where she stored photos to find the rest of the series. (In other words, she accused Halan of hax to obtain more photos of her.)

Evelys knew that cover story would only last for so long. He immediately shuts down Morenetz, refunds all donations and says goodbye on here, cutting contact.

At this point, Adam12 drops the bomb that Evelys accidentally emailed his name. MIRC crew begins a to use the data base and find that this person, "Jeff" has been busy all night deleting any internet footprint he has. His Google+ Account, Linked, Twitter--anything that might give us more info on him is deleted the same night Morenetz goes dark.

Then Halan, to prove that he isn't just trolling, posts a picture of the woman who Evelys' claimed to be--with a sign stating she is not, indeed, Evelys.

And here we are.
Dude, you have it wrong...I'll get the real story out in the Tranny Thread (about my role in it all).

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
I'm just going by what Suin told me in IRC. Post that shit up, man--you've been holding out on us for months!

Ryanz

<Banned>
So this is the new pad? Needs some tweaks but I think I can shit up some threads in here.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The only problem was Requiem is an asshole and everyone's fed up with the forum.
Pretty much. Sure is a real fucking coincidence that Req managed to free up that busy schedule of his when he did.