Westworld

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
so, if the maze was meant for the hosts why was that shit tattooed on the inside of that one host's scalp?

So they'll see it in their mind's eye.

Blyi-LSIIAA3Uca.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Thlayli

Lord Nagafen Raider
After rewatching the finale I think there's a good chance that the security guys are hosts dressed up like security for the escape narrative. They already established that as a thing they could do from the scene with Clementine beating that security host's ass.

Which is why they suck balls...and I think they use the bullet canceling tech on their submachine guns too. There's a scene where security fires straight at them - nothing happens.

Only problem is Antonio Banderas also killed that receptionist behind the desk so he would have to be a host too, or an innocent bystander, but the receptionists often ARE hosts so it's still possible he's part of the narrative.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
"Guys I don't like Westworld or Goodfellas or the Godfather or Silence of the Lambs. I also thought Breaking Bad was a dogshit show."

People like Trollface should just be straight-up banned from this forum. Yeah dude, this was a shitty show.

Are you fucking kidding me? Never post here again. Ever.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I think the part that I hated most about this show is its incredible soundtrack and how Anthony Hopkins put on a tour de force and basically auto-won an Emmy.

Cue Trollface gushing about some faggot piece of shit anime.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Haka

N00b
I enjoyed this show a lot, but the escape scene was terribad, the guards were so inept. I would have liked something more like others said, where Ford messed with the GPS, or the robots did more than just stand there and not get hit and then fire one bullet like a 1990's Schwarzenegger movie

Sterling

El Presidente
I enjoyed this show a lot, but the escape scene was terribad, the guards were so inept. I would have liked something more like others said, where Ford messed with the GPS, or the robots did more than just stand there and not get hit and then fire one bullet like a 1990's Schwarzenegger movie
Yeah there were enough issues with it that I'd rate it like 8/10 or 8.5/10. It's a very good show, but a little bit short of being amazing.

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
"Guys I don't like Westworld or Goodfellas or the Godfather or Silence of the Lambs. I also thought Breaking Bad was a dogshit show."

People like Trollface should just be straight-up banned from this forum. Yeah dude, this was a shitty show.

Are you fucking kidding me? Never post here again. Ever.
It's a good show, I can't not give it that, but it's 3/4ths of a Phillip K. Dick book that was already wrapped up in a lot less that ten hours and in a much better way in a masterfully crafted movie. Season wraps up and Roy Batty just gets to the point of killing Tyrell. It's not even close to being on par with the other films that you listed because it's not a film. It's not even close to being Breaking Bad either. It's a poor man's Blade Runner and it never goes into replicants/hosts finding actual humanity. Everyone is a caricature. It's winds up as a fucking depressing facsimile of Roy Batty finally understanding what it means to be alive while saving something that was never actually alive, which this did in the most hamfisted, shitty way possible with Bernard. Probably why Crichton never attempted to tap into Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep. Probably why they didn't do an player piano version of The Hollies The Air That I Breathe in the end, instead of another Radiohead song, to display how connected Willian and Dolres were in creating each others' future.

"You've done a man's job sir"

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I think the part that I hated most about this show is its incredible soundtrack and how Anthony Hopkins put on a tour de force and basically auto-won an Emmy.

Cue Trollface gushing about some faggot piece of shit anime.[/QUOT

Serious question.

Who is Trollface? I don't see any of his posts.