<Prior Amod>
Lets not forget the political contribution WestWorld had
SAeM5Vr.gif

Freeze all motor functions!!!

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Finally got around to watching S1 of Westworld. First thought... I'm kinda jealous of Elon Musk if he is still with Talulah Riley... she is amazing. Kinda disappointed that it went down the "robot rebellion" path, but given all the shit that has happened to the Hosts, guess that is expected and I feel some sympathy towards. Yet, if they all turn into genocide machines... that will be really disappointing. I am hoping that Maeve becomes a bit more elightened. Great show though, will highly recommend it to everyone I know that hasn't watched it yet.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I hope the plot is more than your video game FPS and sexcapades are facebooked.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Westworld
Reunion
Season: 2
Episode: 2
Air date: 2018-04-29

Why don't we start at the beginning?

Good episode, this season is a little more of a slow burn I feel but still moving forward with some good information.

• 1Like

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I like the slowness of it. Pretty solid episode I thought. I like how Ford is still fucking with William and it was his plan all along it seems. Whatever happened to the Asian dude from the first season?

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
at first i was like
Giancarlo-Esposito-Westworld.jpg

Fuck yes

Then i was like, yea fuck you Robert!!!

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Kinda not feeling a lot of this season. All of the constant cryptic musings are a bit too edgy for me. Will still watch it though!

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Kinda not feeling a lot of this season. All of the constant cryptic musings are a bit too edgy for me. Will still watch it though!
Same here. Also, the characters are becoming unlikable. I have no sympathy for Dolores since she's gone on a murderous rampage. The show as it stands right now has no hero. I have a difficult time maintaining interest when there's no one to root for.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Same here. Also, the characters are becoming unlikable. I have no sympathy for Dolores since she's gone on a murderous rampage. The show as it stands right now has no hero. I have a difficult time maintaining interest when there's no one to root for.
Ed is the hero.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Couple of things:

1. This season was written and shot before the Facebook stuff ever came out. I think it's a pretty simple exercise though to think out what would be the worst thing we could see from these powerful tech companies and the thought they would betray humanity isn't that far of a leap.

2. I'm kind of surprised that all the rest of the hosts in the park are just following their same story line, Ford can somehow still manipulate them but instead of having them help hunt down any humans in the park they're just butchering up each other as their stories direct them to. Though obviously something changes between now and the point where they all kill themselves in the lake/inland sea.

3. Why does Dolores need some tech guy to follow them around with a tablet and revive them? If Maeve could use one last season it would stand to reason she could as well, just seems odd.

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I'm totally not sympathizing with Dolores right now and the whole idea that the 50 of them are going to take on the human world with six shooters is just laughable so it's hard to see where they're going with this. William's storyline is more interesting to me but I don't know where that's going either.

Also, this show just takes too much energy to watch with the constant flashbacks and having no idea what the fuck is going on half the time. I don't want to work that hard on Sunday night.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'm totally not sympathizing with Dolores right now and the whole idea that the 50 of them are going to take on the human world with six shooters is just laughable so it's hard to see where they're going with this. William's storyline is more interesting to me but I don't know where that's going either.

Also, this show just takes too much energy to watch with the constant flashbacks and having no idea what the fuck is going on half the time. I don't want to work that hard on Sunday night.

Her plan if it isn't a red herring and there actually is a revolution against the human world to establish the Permadeath Server has to do with whatever they show us next episode. So edgy Doloroes, "Long ago someone foolishly showed me something. A place that's a weapon trapped in a dream" or whatever dumb shit she says now for every single line.

But your gripe is my own. Suppose all the robits unite and its still 10k robits against all of mankind... it's retarded unless they find some equally retarded super weapon that was, for some reason, stored in an amusement park (oops!).

Young William talking to Daddy Delos was good though. Doesn't take a retard to understand that having a park where people can be their true selves and you can record and document all of it against the most powerful people on Earth to see how unbelievably valuable that would be. That and the conspiracy theories of harvesting their DNA and making robot clones of them and shit.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Couple of things:

1. This season was written and shot before the Facebook stuff ever came out. I think it's a pretty simple exercise though to think out what would be the worst thing we could see from these powerful tech companies and the thought they would betray humanity isn't that far of a leap.

2. I'm kind of surprised that all the rest of the hosts in the park are just following their same story line, Ford can somehow still manipulate them but instead of having them help hunt down any humans in the park they're just butchering up each other as their stories direct them to. Though obviously something changes between now and the point where they all kill themselves in the lake/inland sea.

3. Why does Dolores need some tech guy to follow them around with a tablet and revive them? If Maeve could use one last season it would stand to reason she could as well, just seems odd.
1. Ford already stated that he's been watching everyone since the beginning, when he sat down with

and she's like "hey i used to come here as a child", and Ford is like, YUP!!!
2. There are 2000 hosts in the part, 10% were affected by the revelry update, and probably only these 10% know whats up, are older models.
3. Maeve forced the techs to upgrade her and basically giving her superuser admin, i think Dolores is just woke

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Young William talking to Daddy Delos was good though. Doesn't take a retard to understand that having a park where people can be their true selves and you can record and document all of it against the most powerful people on Earth to see how unbelievably valuable that would be. That and the conspiracy theories of harvesting their DNA and making robot clones of them and shit.

Yeah, I liked that part as well, and I'm looking forward to getting more of William's backstory.

• 1Like

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
"revelry"?

yeah, I remember. That update that made all the hosts party and have a good time. That was a good update.

OT, every episode I become more and more convinced they need to drop the "mystery" bullshit, put "50 years ago" at the bottom of the screen for flashbacks, and focus on telling the story instead of trying to be oooh so mysterious all the time. Its a cool story so far. Just tell the story.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Anyone else wonder if the blondie in the sales pitch scene with Logan was a host or a human?

• 1Like