Westworld

Fedor

<Banned>
Bethesda Sues Warner Bros., Calls ‘Westworld’ Game ‘Blatant Ripoff’

Bethesda points to specific bugs in the “Westworld” app as evidence of stolen code. Those very same bugs are in “Fallout Shelter’s” code, it said. For example, Bethesda claimed the demo version of the “Westworld” game includes a visible software bug that’s also present in an early version of “Fallout Shelter” code Behaviour delivered to Bethesda during its development.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
A mobile app developer re uses code when making similar games for 2 different companies?

• 1Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
506c310bb86e2.jpeg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
This is actually the least excited I've been for a season finale in a really long time. I really hope I'm wrong, but I have a bad feeling we're going to be pretty disappointed.

• 2Like
  • 2Salty
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Ladro

Anomaly
In before all the timelines are just simulations and this is some inception shit.

• 2Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Oh good more Delores. Think I am out for next year.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm...not sure how to feel about all that. I think I'm disappointed in everything except watching Ed Harris' face at the end.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I feel like it ended in the way the season ran. Like a complete train wreck.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
I was a pretty big apologist for this season, bit God damn did that wrap up shitty.

• 5Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
That reminded me a lot of the third The Matrix movie. In a really bad way.

• 2Like

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Ive never wanted a show I’ve been watching to get cancelled more in my life.

• 6Worf
  • 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 10 users

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Humans believe they have a chaotic (ie Free Will) element. Something apart from the pure order of the universe.

Westworld says we have 10,000 lines of code and everything we do is predictable.

Machines are awesome. Throw in some Sophia and God arguments. Go Old Testament. Maybe some symbolism like waters and floods.

#JJThings

• 2Like
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
Ive never wanted a show I’ve been watching to get cancelled more in my life.

I'm so fucking confused.

Fuck this show and it’s shitty time lines that do nothing but confuse everyone. Season 1 and they should have just left it at that. What the fuck was that 90 minutes I just watched. I don’t think I could explain this season to someone.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
That was... disappointing. You know somethings gone off the rails when the only interesting part of your season finale is the last 30 seconds, and I don't know what it even means beyond the obvious "the world is now controlled by androids, the world sucks, they need William for something so they have been testing his fidelity using season 2". Yup, showrunner pretty much confirms it
'Westworld' Creator on Season 3: "It's Going to be a Whole New World"
https://www.thewrap.com/westworld-season-2-finale-questions-dolores-bernard-hale-lisa-joy/

I'm glad at least Teddie and Akechate get to live in the Matrix

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Suddenly, lens flare doesn't seem so bad. Wait.. wait.. nevermind, it was all bad.

• 2Like

Oldbased

> Than U
I bought Fallout 4 when it came out and put in 32 hours. I got maybe 75% through it when I decided it just wasn't that enticing anymore and shelved it.
About 2 weeks ago and after nearly 2.5 years, I questioned why it was so bad so I loaded it back up and started my journey from the start.
I reached the point I did 2.5 years ago today and realized I had no desire to finish it. Again.

Westworld.
This is mine now.

• 2Worf