Westworld

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
We've never seen it but I have to wonder if she was early on in the season when she got dragged into the farm shack( the in theory rape scene ) as after that Bernard was accessing her, am I right?
Possible she was and was reconstructed as they do then went in for personality overhaul or maybe I am nuts. Probably nuts. Definitely nuts. Hell I could be one of them.

That wasn't Bernard talking to her. It was Arnold.

Something that's kinda funny my buddy brought up was that first episode security guy was scared shitless about the robots and brought like 5 people with him. 3rd episode it's just him and Elsie and he is still worried but now it's just two of them. Now the last episode he goes by himself and won't pull the trigger. Shitty writing or something else?

I could talk endlessly about how inconsistent the show has been, particularly over technology and security measures. The writers were very sloppy, and created a lot of convenient inconsistencies to help the story along.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Something that's kinda funny my buddy brought up was that first episode security guy was scared shitless about the robots and brought like 5 people with him. 3rd episode it's just him and Elsie and he is still worried but now it's just two of them. Now the last episode he goes by himself and won't pull the trigger. Shitty writing or something else?
1. They have no idea wtf is happening in cold storage, all they know is a robot turned on, of course you bring extra guys
2. Elsie and Security Guy are just retrieving a stray, they know the situation, one stray has Wanderlust
3. girl tells Security Guy some signal from Elsie's smartphone or some shit, he's probably just thinking Elsie wanted to go on vacation so bad she just forgot her smartphone at that location, even tho it was basically a barren zone, why was she there? who, knows, he's probably just going to try to get the smartphone and put it stow it away and give it to her when she comes back, they seem friendly, I'd do the same for a worker friend, i wouldn't think that there would be some random Indians mucking around where they shouldn't, nor would I believe that any Robot could ever refuse my ultimate command of GOD.

• 2Like

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
1. They have no idea wtf is happening in cold storage, all they know is a robot turned on, of course you bring extra guys
2. Elsie and Security Guy are just retrieving a stray, they know the situation, one stray has Wanderlust
3. girl tells Security Guy some signal from Elsie's smartphone or some shit, he's probably just thinking Elsie wanted to go on vacation so bad she just forgot her smartphone at that location, even tho it was basically a barren zone, why was she there? who, knows, he's probably just going to try to get the smartphone and put it stow it away and give it to her when she comes back, they seem friendly, I'd do the same for a worker friend, i wouldn't think that there would be some random Indians mucking around where they shouldn't, nor would I believe that any Robot could ever refuse my ultimate command of GOD.

Except the security team going to cold storage made a big deal about how they don't trust the hosts, and know they will eventually rebel.

Bernard: The hosts can't hurt you, by design.

Stubbs: You dont have kids at home, do you Bernard.

Bernard: No.

Stubbs: If you did, you'd know they all rebel eventually.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Xevy

Log Wizard

He went into a storage area FULL of robots. I too would take a team with me if there was reports they were malfunctioning.

In the episode with him and Elsie it's just one rogue host, so he's less worried.

I'm not sure why he doesn't fire in the 3rd instance. Maybe when they don't respond to commands he's worried they're guests RPing or something? That'd be my guess.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Security is probably a host, had his paranoia score lowered as it was making him a pain in the ass.

Everyone is hosts.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Struck me as odd watching the first 9 episodes more guys were not grabbing that silicone more. She is obviously the cleaner fleshlights of the bunch.
Guess the effort to not be rape is just too much when you got things like Angela Sarafyan's Clementine offering however or least they did.
5 minutes after stepping off the train you're literally at the door of Mariposa (Saloon/whorehouse), we've also seen Clem giving out discounts like a free trial.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I think everyone spends a few hours banging the dressing room host before you're even on the train.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah the dressing room bot is pretty nice...

I can't say I'd be able to resist a maybe robot maybe human offering me anything I desire before I even get on the train.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
It's probably by design. You bang the host until banging a 10/10 sexbot is boring and then you get on the train. That way you won't take your dick out on the streets of Sweetwater and start raping in broad daylight. We're trying to at least pretend to simulate a Western here.

• 4Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
It's probably by design. You bang the host until banging a 10/10 sexbot is boring and then you get on the train. That way you won't take your dick out on the streets of Sweetwater and start raping in broad daylight. We're trying to at least pretend to simulate a Western here.
I wonder how much $$$, you start out with too, maybe they give you a limit depending on your package, and maybe that's why they have quests to make money like bounty hunting. We know ppl actually have money, remember when Teddy was bounty hunting with Marti?, they killed a mark, hooked him up to the Saloon and Teddy paid off Maeve with money Marti had.

Marti in case ya'll forgot
Cul5DCRUEAA5tQN.jpg

• 3Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

I'm rewatching episode one and it is Teresa that orders the security guy to take a full team with full equipment.

• 2Like

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
I'm not sure why he doesn't fire in the 3rd instance. Maybe when they don't respond to commands he's worried they're guests RPing or something? That'd be my guess.

Lol that would be awesome, ultimate LARPing... RL native americans going into Westworld to assemble a low tech war party against the white man.

• 2Like

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
He went into a storage area FULL of robots. I too would take a team with me if there was reports they were malfunctioning.

In the episode with him and Elsie it's just one rogue host, so he's less worried.

I thought about that too, but I'd imagine they could just use the same guns as the rest if they want to avoid shooting a guest.

• 1Like

Caliane

I wonder what the rules for guns are with malfunctioning robits.

Thor .5 probably has a real gun.
I think we all assumed at first, the gun Dolores found was real. but, with later reveals, I would say, no. It may be an older model, but still its a park gun. Which then is the question, were older guns stronger? and, newer ones have tighter security protocols? or is it just the robits that changed?
Malfunctioning robits can ignore orders etc... but are they still wired to explode on fake gun impact, or do they too now walk off the paintballs?

• 1Like

Sithro

Molten Core Raider

This scene destroyed me, honestly. I can't even imagine the kind of existential crisis you'd have. Imagine realizing that everything you know, everyone you love, all of your memories, everything you consider yourself to be is manufactured. Not only that, but you were made to be raped, killed and toyed with by your very makers. Fuck me.

Probably one of the best scenes in TV imo.

• 3Like