Westworld

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Date Masamune or bust! Ok, that's only because he had one eye, and that's pretty badass for a Samurai. My wife says her favorite was Sakamoto Ryoma. I had no idea who that was, so she said he helped make Tokyo the capital of Japan, where as it used to be Kyoto..

no spoilers because not related to this show at all... but when it comes to one-eyed warriors, xiahou dun is my favorite. dude took an arrow in his eyeball mid combat and pulled the sucker out and ate it. he ate his own eye.
338px-Xiahou_Dun_Portrait.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
no spoilers because not related to this show at all... but when it comes to one-eyed warriors, xiahou dun is my favorite. dude took an arrow in his eyeball mid combat and pulled the sucker out and ate it. he ate his own eye.

Must not question my manhood, must not question my manhood..

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There are probably very few people that have ever lived, in the history of the world, that can tell you what their own eyeball tastes like.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Must not question my manhood, must not question my manhood..
Different kind of manly, but manly nonetheless.

Man Kills Grizzly Hands Teeth
Verified by game biologists, Mr. Petersen killed this bear with his hands, and oddly enough, his teeth. It is known that this bear had been aggravated by a group of backpackers, shortly thereafter, Petersen, unaware of previous happenings, came upon the bear. A fight-to-the-death ensued. Petersen, having his right hand and arm wedged in the bear's throat, actually used his own teeth and jaws to pinch off the bear's jugular vein. When the bear passed-out from the lack blood flow to the brain, Petersen beat the bear in the head with a stick.

• 1Worf

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I got a new email today.

FoTA7WT.png

LYXR3ZM.gif

Our ever-expanding world exemplifies the intersection of creativity and innovation. Take a look at our newest offerings.

jiJBndF.png

Join our team in creating the impossible at DelosCareers.com.

icjp20V.gif

The brightest minds behind our cutting-edge tech discussed what's on the horizon for Delos. See what they had to say.

QpuUOXH.png

It's Sweetwater like you've never experienced before. Get a taste of life without limits.

A Delos Company
www.delosdestinations.com

Copyright © 2018 Delos / All rights reserved

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider

That is one way to get an opposing army to just throw down there weapons and go fuck this shit you guys won.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider

So, bets on the twist being the revolutions from past and present being indistinguishable ?

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
shit i gotta rewatch MCU before infinity war and now Westworld season 1 before this. APRIL IS SO AWESOME

fantastic trailer, i stopped halfway thru I know i am gonna fucking love this \

goddamn the next 45 days are insane

Ready Player One last night
The Terror starts on FX this week
Legion season 2 starts Apr 3
MCU rewatch marathon now in April at home
Westworld season 1 marathon
The Expanse season 3 begins Apr 11
Lost in Space on Netflix Apr 13
Westworld season 2 premiere Apr 22
The 100 final season Apr 24
Infinity War Apr 27

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I feel like I barely remember what all happened last season. Maybe I need to marathon it. I imagine they will run S1 before the S2 premier.

• 1Like

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I feel like I barely remember what all happened last season. Maybe I need to marathon it. I imagine they will run S1 before the S2 premier.

S1 of Westworld (and True Detective) is, in my opinion, a masterpiece. If you don't remember it I would definitely watch it again because it's great.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users