What do you do?

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
You new here? It's his MO

Kuriin also has a husband (I think) that works too.

I’ve been on these boards since Noows and through FoH and everything in between, but I’ve never been incredibly prolific or noticed this guy before. The Japanimation avatar should have tipped me off.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I’ve been on these boards since Noows and through FoH and everything in between, but I’ve never been incredibly prolific or noticed this guy before. The Japanimation avatar should have tipped me off.

Understood

He'll typically follow me around and make fun of my choice in career location

Khane

Got something right about marriage
"Any chance I get to remind people how successful I am!"

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Vinen

God is dead
Understood

He'll typically follow me around and make fun of my choice in career location

:eek: Thats boring now.

Pretty sure hes talking to me. There are still raids in WoW? I figured it had been toned down so a single player could solo everything. That was the direction it felt like it was headed when I quit.

My view of the bay area is primarily based on people with similar spending power fleeing the area after realizing the best they could own was a shack in San Jose.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I make around $175k/year in SF and I live extremely comfortably. People put too much emphasis into owning shit. I could definitely afford to buy in Oakland or something. Certain neighborhoods in SF too but I don't wanna fuck around with Bayview. Neighborhood still has a ways to go.

And before you start shitting on it, Oakland is pretty nice.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I lived in Oakland for two years, I love it. I live in San Ramon now but I’m still back there 1-2 days a week to eat or go out for entertainment with friends who live there.

A lot of people who even live here don’t realize how luxury it is in a lot of places.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
EMC was a much better place to work but the pay was worse. I'm not even sure how it is under the Dell umbrella now.

Vinen

God is dead
EMC was a much better place to work but the pay was worse. I'm not even sure how it is under the Dell umbrella now.

Can't imagine it's any better. The company I work for seems to be finally breaking free of the grasp slowly. Thank god that EMC never pushed their awful culture onto us.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
There aren't other good contractors up there? Is LL not an option?

Also Raytheon is pretty good compared to a fair share of contractors

Vinen

God is dead
There aren't other good contractors up there? Is LL not an option?

Also Raytheon is pretty good compared to a fair share of contractors

Hes on the Southern side of MA. Most of the contractors are clustered around Boston and into the 128 belt. Raytheon is probably the best Defense Contractor work for in the region. (The best of the worst)

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I think there's a general dynamics in Taunton but they're probably the worst.

I don't even work in MA, I work in RI