What do you do?

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Condos, in what used to be ghettos in brooklyn and queens, are selling for 500-600k for 450 sq foot studios.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
You all just need to move to KC. We've got Google Fiber, and you can get a 4000 sq foot home on a private lake for under $500k

$440k listing:
ISlauoq1d2xke60000000000.jpg

ISxbfbjag4096l0000000000.jpg

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
If i could live between cad and vinen i feel like i could have a great life picking their old money out of the trash.

Vinen

God is dead
Didn't even notice the location. I thought mansions in Texas were like $10?p
Is highland park a rich community in general?

We have these outliers within MA as well.

From a quick google of Weston Redfin
Find Weston homes for sale. In Weston see 90 homes for sale with a median price of $2170000. See real estate stats & trends on Redfin.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Is highland park a rich community in general?

We have these outliers within MA as well.

From a quick google of Weston Redfin
Find Weston homes for sale. In Weston see 90 homes for sale with a median price of $2170000. See real estate stats & trends on Redfin.
Yea it's the most wealthy school district in TX. Most of Dallas/DFW is like $120k ranch style tract homes.

Vinen

God is dead
Yea it's the most wealthy school district in TX. Most of Dallas/DFW is like $120k ranch style tract homes.
Ahh OK, my cousin lives there as well. Hes a fucking Stay-at home Dad lol. You may know his wife so I won't drop anymore hints. (She is a lawyer also)

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Ahh OK, my cousin lives there as well. Hes a fucking Stay-at home Dad lol. You may know his wife so I won't drop anymore hints. (She is a lawyer also)
I know all the lawyers in this town. Tell me who so I can dad-shame him.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
when it sells are you prepared to deal with an annoying client who is all uppity over their *special* 1.1 million?

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
I am just going to leave this here:

429 Kent Ave # 737, Brooklyn, NY 11249 is For Sale | Zillow

wink.png

It will sell and sell fast.
Yea, because it's really close to downtown manhattan and there's a subway station a few blocks away or you could take the ferry and be downtown in 20 minutes. Thats a great location just based on manhattan proximity.

I'd look at this165 Park Row APT 14F, New York, NY 10038 is For Sale | Zillowbut I'd be scared of the maintenance on a coop like that.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
when it sells are you prepared to deal with an annoying client who is all uppity over their *special* 1.1 million?
I dont deal with sellers/purchasers. My clients are the real estate lawyers. They are mostly not annoying assholes although there are always a couple that are. Having said that, people that can plop 1.1 mil on a condo are usually not the annoying type that call every 5 seconds demanding their every wish be honored. These are usually professionals that understand how valuable other professionals time is and also they understand that money is just money and sweat a lot less over it. There are always exceptions of course but in my experience is that, generally, this is the case.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Yea, because it's really close to downtown manhattan and there's a subway station a few blocks away or you could take the ferry and be downtown in 20 minutes. Thats a great location just based on manhattan proximity.

I'd look at this165 Park Row APT 14F, New York, NY 10038 is For Sale | Zillowbut I'd be scared of the maintenance on a coop like that.
The ferry is downstairs. Its an amazing place and the neighborhood is great. This is right next door:

Smorgasburg | A Brooklyn Flea Food Market

Not to mention tons of really awesome restaurants, brewers and other shit really close by. I'd buy that shit instantly if i had an extra 1.1m
smile.png

I just brought it up since i find it amusing how a decade ago, you couldnt sell any property in that area. It was a shitty ghetto for decades with nothing but rotting warehouses all over the water front. Now its probably the most desirable area in NY (unless you are a stuffy CEO that wears suits to go buy groceries. Then you live on park ave but fuck that noise).

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
The ferry is downstairs. Its an amazing place and the neighborhood is great. This is right next door:

Smorgasburg | A Brooklyn Flea Food Market

Not to mention tons of really awesome restaurants, brewers and other shit really close by. I'd buy that shit instantly if i had an extra 1.1m
smile.png

I just brought it up since i find it amusing how a decade ago, you couldnt sell any property in that area. It was a shitty ghetto for decades with nothing but rotting warehouses all over the water front. Now its probably the most desirable area in NY (unless you are a stuffy CEO that wears suits to go buy groceries. Then you live on park ave but fuck that noise).
I like NYC but I'd be way too annoyed by the lack of personal space. Really would just have to totally sacrifice my car hobby. There's things that are great about NYC but I'm not sure I care about those things that much.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I like NYC but I'd be way too annoyed by the lack of personal space. Really would just have to totally sacrifice my car hobby. There's things that are great about NYC but I'm not sure I care about those things that much.
Yeah if you like a lot of open space on or around your property, NYC isnt for you however there is always Long Island. Tons of really nice houses on Long island that are within 30 minutes of Manhattan. Personally I like condos. I am a lazy fucker who wants to do zero house work. Condos for life for me.