"What If... The Hangover was an MCU movie?"

here we go batman GIF

2 episodes left.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I just finally watched last week's, and I couldn't even enjoy the beginning because they fucked up Killmonger's uniform so bad I was just distracted.

He's supposed to be a Lieutenant in the SEALs, and this is his uniform. He's a god damn 4 star Admiral, and looks to be either a Surface Warfare officer, or maybe Submarine.

michael-b-jordan-and-killmonger-are-both-huge-anime-fans-1631725293.jpg

Here's what an actual LT SEAL's dress whites look like.

usn-navy-seal-lieutenant-senior-grade_1_0dbcdbd6fafaba9d4de0be9b2899c12d.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

spronk

FPS noob
loved this weeks episode, it felt like a bugs bunny cartoon lol. really liked how captain marvel was the ultimate no fun allowed party pooper.

who was that at the end? galactus?

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Episode 1 sucks shit
Episode 2 sucks shit
Episode 3 decent
Episode 4 decent
Episode 5 sucks shit
Episode 6 sucks shit

Gave this shit a chance because you guys hyped it up a bit but jesus SJW Christ. If they could tone down the Wakanda dick sucking, and grill power this could be a fun series.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
loved this weeks episode, it felt like a bugs bunny cartoon lol. really liked how captain marvel was the ultimate no fun allowed party pooper.

who was that at the end? galactus?

Was Ultron, in Vision's body, with all the infinity gems

1632356823411.png

1632356926656.png

1632356834831.png

• 1Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i took it as party thor not causing infinity suit vision, but that infinity suit vision just invading party thor's universe. my guess is vision is trying to take over the multiverse and party thor is the first universe to be able to mount a comeback due to the watcher. i also assume everyone left earth already, but maybe that plays a part in why they are able to defend against vision? but maybe because party thor invited so many different people to earth, that helps stop vision? but i don't know.

• 1Like

Randin

Trakanon Raider
I liked it. Nice change of pace to have an episode of goofy dumb bullshit after several episodes of the 'and then everybody died' variety. And hey, they even kinda gave Captain Marvel a personality, which was nice.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Frustrating that they didnt even hint at how the events of the episode would lead that to happen. I mean, a person could dream up some scenario but the argument isnt even hinted at.

First time I've wished for a part 2.

I think we are going to get it.

Rime

<Donor>
I dislike Wakandan Vibranium so much. It is such a cop-out for everything. I wish, a great deal, that it had never been introduced into the MCU (or comics, but that is a different beast).

• 2Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

Ya they 100% going to follow up. The Watcher being all “wtf?” will probably lead to him getting involved

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
This episode was fucking retarded, only because the SHIELD/Captain Marvel motivation makes absolutely no sense.

"We've gotta stop this guy from partying because...fuck partying?" Seriously, I have no idea. They said they needed to nuke part of the planet as some sort of revenge for accidentally knocking out Nick Fury (not even killing him)? What the fuck?

Only saving grace was the 2nd appearance of Howard the Duck.

Like, I get looking at it positively because it was light hearted, but the conflict was so incredibly stupid that I can't even figure out what they were thinking.

Sterling

El Presidente
This episode was fucking retarded, only because the SHIELD/Captain Marvel motivation makes absolutely no sense.

"We've gotta stop this guy from partying because...fuck partying?" Seriously, I have no idea. They said they needed to nuke part of the planet as some sort of revenge for accidentally knocking out Nick Fury (not even killing him)? What the fuck?

Like, I get looking at it positively because it was light hearted, but the conflict was so incredibly stupid that I can't even figure out what they were thinking.
Pretty much this. It was kind of fun in a way, but the premise was preposterously stupid.

Randin

Trakanon Raider

They said that the last planet Thor decided to party on ended up destroyed, which is why they were trying to shut it down.

Goofy premise, but eh, fuck it.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Pretty much this. It was kind of fun in a way, but the premise was preposterously stupid.

And pointless. Thor and friends come and party for a few days then they tell his mom who makes him stop.

Who the fuck cares?

Last edited:
  • 1Salty

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
They said that the last planet Thor decided to party on ended up destroyed, which is why they were trying to shut it down.

Goofy premise, but eh, fuck it.
Except the scene where he tells Jane that it was actually a meteor, was going to explode anyway, and everyone made it safely home.

Doesn't help that SHIELD didn't have that information, so their entire motivation was Nick Fury.

Fadaar

That guy
I dislike Wakandan Vibranium so much. It is such a cop-out for everything. I wish, a great deal, that it had never been introduced into the MCU (or comics, but that is a different beast).

It was kinda nice when Cap's shield was like... all of it. Going to be interesting to see how they handle Wolverine/adamantium when it comes into the MCU.

• 1Solidarity

Rime

<Donor>
Adamantium did the same thing. When it was just Wolverine, it was cool. It was unique. Then more characters had it, it was being used in weapons, bullets, etc. Lost it's mystique. But at least all it is, is 'the strongest' metal. Vibranium is mystical, mutagenic, spiritual, all sorts of crap. Basically, it does whatever they need it to do in a storyline.

• 1Like

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
They should just keep it two separate universes anyway: the MCU and make the MXU for the X properties.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Another episode that felt a bit more like a comic than a MCU movie. Some pretty wild stuff.