What tickles your pickle

tumblr_ma46p0VdZ61qgt34jo1_1280.jpg

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Driving two blocks down to this amazing father and son owned seafood place and standing in line. Its like waking up on christmas morning knowing I will be steaming crab legs on the grill in 30 minutes. Lemons, old bay and butter, that makes my pickle tickle!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Getting a morning BJ. Or is that too literal? How about free steak day at work on the same day as the morning BJ?

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
the previous youtube comment section and without hashtags, is back
smile.png

edit:damnit!in some videos i see the new comment section.wtf is going on?

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Raphael > Donatello > Michelangelo > Leonardo

Reverse it if we are talking about Renaissance painters.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I understand the parent's good intentions with this, but I can't help but feeling they're going to wind up with the kids that are just a bit too old to still genuinely believe in Santa Claus. Or it will totally backfire and make them believe in Creationism. My wife and I are still debating whether we'll do the whole Easter Bunny/Tooth Fairy/Santa Claus thing.

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
I dont know... I think for a few years at least it's ok. It can be harmless fun and seeing kids faces light up at the perks of those holidays is pretty sweet (speaking from watching my younger brothers...decent age gap with us.).My parents kinda started reducing it as we got older (I think tooth fairy got killed off first, then the easter bunny, then santa claus...).

I can barely remember even actually believing in the TF/EB....it was more, "sweet, free candy/money!"

Santa Claus I figured out because of my dad's handwriting.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I don't know, someone tried to say that in the healthcare thread too. But he was too chickenshit to move it to another thread where he could be properly schooled.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
That dinosaur thing is good because they aren't attaching a reward system. They see dinos out and imagine what happened. Commercialized imaginary holiday reward shit is awful because if the gift is off one year then kids start second guessing themselves. I did what was asked and still didn't get rewarded! Why would Santa give me this crap when our friends all got awesome stuff? Why is my tooth worth a dollar and our neighbor's is worth 50? They need you to discuss being good for gain not leave them to potentially imagine themselves at the mercy of secret Black Friday gods of try hard and still be unhappy.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I found a spoon that perfectly matched the curvature of the bowl I was eating yogurt from. A total clean scrape.

Gooch_sl

shitlord
The women that walk past the construction site wearing their Summer dresses, short-shorts and Lululemons. I fucking love Summer.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I found a spoon that perfectly matched the curvature of the bowl I was eating yogurt from. A total clean scrape.
Good one.

When a customer tells me they want a sandwich, I'll ask which one.. and list out every sandwich option we have.
When a customer asks if we have any specials I tell them obscure ones, like if you buy two bottles of sauce you save 24 cents.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
digging through the cabinets because I don't feel like grocery shopping, find I have enough ingredients to make buffalo chicken dip. It's a good day.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
The joker who used the new jukebox to play the full version of Pink Floyd's "Echoes" and the growing agitation that was visible around the bar after twenty minutes of random noises with occasional music.