What tickles your pickle

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Yeah, it was only like $35 for the warranty. So, 35 bucks and the original tax got me a chair for close to 2 years.

Isn't it great when companies actually do their warranty like they promised?

I bought a NorthFace jacket about 2 year ago. Their jackets are guaranteed for life for everything except normal wear and tear. The one I had just busted up around the sleeve openings after just one year. I sent it in, and they gave me credit to their online store for the full price of the jacket - $290. Now I only paid about $80 for it at an outlet, but they didn't care. Now I have a sweet jacket, a small traveling backpack, and a pair of boots coming for no charge to me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Less than 24 hours and I have a gift card code sitting in my inbox for the full price of the chair. I think filing that warranty request took all of 15 minutes. Not bad for $220.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
And now you know how to get a free chair every 2 years.

Did they even want pictures?

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
And now you know how to get a free chair every 2 years.

Did they even want pictures?

Nope. It was all automated. An agent had to email me a gift card code of sorts, but that's it.

Only problem with it is that the "card" which is just a number and a pin seems to only work in their stores. I'm waiting for them to provide full terms & conditions on using the code.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Nope. It was all automated. An agent had to email me a gift card code of sorts, but that's it.

Only problem with it is that the "card" which is just a number and a pin seems to only work in their stores. I'm waiting for them to provide full terms & conditions on using the code.

Yeah. I wouldn't be surprised if being amod bites you in the ass on this one. The fine print will probably include that they get to ban a user of their choice. And obviously they will choose lenindoritos since hodj hodj is dead.

• 1Worf

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
We've been being AirBnB hosts for the last 2.5 years.
Just hit 500 (502 actually, I didn't notice.. /shrug) reviews with a 4.94/5.00 rating
I'm head of Maintenance, Toilet-scrubbing and Everything else so I'm quite pleased.
That shit makes a pile of dough. Want a referral or advice? Good times.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
We've been being AirBnB hosts for the last 2.5 years.
Just hit 500 (502 actually, I didn't notice.. /shrug) reviews with a 4.94/5.00 rating
I'm head of Maintenance, Toilet-scrubbing and Everything else so I'm quite pleased.
That shit makes a pile of dough. Want a referral or advice? Good times.

Does 60$ a night also include unlimited petting of your dog? If so, that's a steal

• 1Like

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
He'd be 1200% into it more than like but alas we keep all pets out of there because of stupid allergies.
aduke.jpg

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
When we got him it was said he was a Border Collie Mix but our occasional doggie day camp folks said he looks like a Flat Coated Retriever which was a breed neither of us had heard of but if you google it you'll be all, Yep, 'cept for a bit of head shape and the chest blaze he's one of them.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Wife is on her monthly cycle after month one of trying to get pregnant again. Drunk me last night sends her this message from the bedroom. She was watching TV in the living room (night nurse).

Screenshot_20200125-091556_Textra.jpg

...well, and so I did.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Tonight send her a text asking what other ejaclate reception points are available.

• 1EyeRoll

Wantonsoup95

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tried to call in sick, was told i needed to come in for a couple hours. Puked all over the retail office counter in front of the office lady. Enjoy, tried to warn them.

• 7Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 9 users

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
Sympathy.

My TSLA investments have gained more than 100% in the last 2 weeks. $17k is now $40k

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Oven is broke. Cook has to improvise his cooking methods to get dinner cooked. Everyone thinks it's better this way and we keep telling him it's good tonight and asking what he did different. He just keeps muttering it can't be any good because it was cooked wrong and it's shite.

Look for this to be a jimmy rustle in a couple days when the oven gets fixed and he goes back to cooking things the old way that doesn't taste as good.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Got back from an indoor waterpark. Moms and curvy teen girls alike competing on who can wear the tiniest, frilly/lacey bikinis. No matter who wins, we all do :p

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Have to wipe down our work spaces at work for the time being. The local distillery was giving out 90% alcohol for cleaning, so I've been using that.

Now my area smells like booze.