What tickles your pickle

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Have to wipe down our work spaces at work for the time being. The local distillery was giving out 90% alcohol for cleaning, so I've been using that.

Now my area smells like booze.

That's evercelar, isn't it? I'd be mixing it with coke for lunch

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
That's evercelar, isn't it? I'd be mixing it with coke for lunch

Pretty much, but that 10% non alcohol isn't necessarily water. Could be some of the nasty shit like acetone that comes off the still first and is normally discarded, since this was never intended for consumption. It's going to be turned into hand sanitizer.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
When your tech support has to call tech support, you know you fucked it up good.

Putting it in the tickle thread because I didn't fuck it up, I'm just taking over because the other guy had to sleep.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
After nearly a month of back and forth (actually more like me complaining and getting no answers) I can finally work my 1 evening shift every 2 weeks from home.

• 1Like

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
My grandmother who is 99 sent me some money. Mom talked to her and told her to stop sending me money she might need it. She told my mom "I'm not going to live forever I'll do what I want with money and you can't stop me" LOL. She finally stopped sending cash.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Three sunny days in a row

sundogreverse.jpg

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Siliconemelons

Go to UPS store to turn in some Amazon returns.

Go in, place items, show each item to each return code, beep boop done.

Go to exit the glass store front, see guy in mask holding tons of boxes.

I hold the door open like a normal human- I have long arms seeing as I am huge and am many feet away from the portal of the door.

"No, your not wearing a mask." dude says muffled while shuffling with all his boxes in his arms.

"Okay," and I walk out and the door closes.

"Yeah! That's what I say!" he retorts as he fumbles with the door and drops his boxes.

I have no idea what that reply means... I literally just say "Okay," and walked off.

• 1Like

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Go to UPS store to turn in some Amazon returns.

Go in, place items, show each item to each return code, beep boop done.

Go to exit the glass store front, see guy in mask holding tons of boxes.

I hold the door open like a normal human- I have long arms seeing as I am huge and am many feet away from the portal of the door.

"No, your not wearing a mask." dude says muffled while shuffling with all his boxes in his arms.

"Okay," and I walk out and the door closes.

"Yeah! That's what I say!" he retorts as he fumbles with the door and drops his boxes.

I have no idea what that reply means... I literally just say "Okay," and walked off.
Wife and I have rapidly reached I dont give a fuck status about playing nice anymore. I've straight up retorted to panickers with "Cause I'm not a faggot."

Wife went back to work after WFH 2 months by company directive. The few office hens there clucked and lost their mind as she was carrying her stuff in without a mask. Pretty much pulled a good for you bless your heart on them and went about her business after confirming with someone that mattered that they arn't required. (Otherwise she'd just bring her shit right back home).

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wife and I have rapidly reached I dont give a fuck status about playing nice anymore. I've straight up retorted to panickers with "Cause I'm not a faggot."

Wife went back to work after WFH 2 months by company directive. The few office hens there clucked and lost their mind as she was carrying her stuff in without a mask. Pretty much pulled a good for you bless your heart on them and went about her business after confirming with someone that mattered that they arn't required. (Otherwise she'd just bring her shit right back home).

I live in a small south Georgia country town, and the people who do wear mask usually don't cover their nose, which defeats the purpose completely.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I live in a small south Georgia country town, and the people who do wear mask usually don't cover their nose, which defeats the purpose completely.

I realized yesterday that those are mouth breathers. So I guess it does help.

• 2Worf

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I have a wind machine fan, the ones that sit on the flood and rotate up and down on that swivel thing.

Anyways, on a hot summer day after I hope out of the shower I let that thing blow dry my balls. I picture heaven being like how that feels.

I always find I'm itchy if I air dry. Scratching an itchy scrotum does tickle my pickle, though.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
My 99 year old grandmother. She's had a cell phone for quite a while now she carries "just in case". My niece visited her and opened a facebook account and showed her how to use it. She never post anything but apparently looks at stuff. She sent me a message via facebook messenger lol. She's now 10x more tech oriented than her son that worked sitting at a computer for 25 years.

• 2Like