What tickles your pickle

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
THIS. This is why I bothered to signup for nextdoor. My favorite part is that she refused to give his name. How the fuck we gunna look out for him then?

If I was a true shitlord I would have responded asking for a pic of the neighbor he was looking at.

"Informing my neighbors, please be aware. this is uncommon for me but felt everyone should be aware. there is a person in our neighborhood that was taken into custody for openly pleasing himself while staring at his neighbor. Unfortunately this was not the first time he had done so. Also, this person has multiple open cases against them for the same. he is not a registered sex offender yet, but maybe soon. Neighbors near him Please be aware and observant"

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I think I posted last year about how I managed to get a huge discount on my internet for a year, saving $500 as a result. Well, due to Covid, they apparently renewed all their 12 month loyalty promos without being asked and I'm saving another $500 this year.

• 1Mother of God

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
My 2nd time in Bed Bath & Beyond and this place gives me a raging boner. Literally. It smells like a handful of floozies I have fond memories of.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
My 2nd time in Bed Bath & Beyond and this place gives me a raging boner. Literally. It smells like a handful of floozies I have fond memories of.
Oh man. One of the wildest girls I was with wore one of the Victoria Secret scents every time I saw her. Developed a similar Pavlovian boner response. That was, until my mother wore it one day. "You are not allowed to wear that again." She didn't, thank God.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider

Oh man. One of the wildest girls I was with wore one of the Victoria Secret scents every time I saw her. Developed a similar Pavlovian boner response. That was, until my mother wore it one day. "You are not allowed to wear that again." She didn't, thank God.
Crazy, I have had both of these things happen to me as well. Reminders of past excursions based on how these stores smell. Luckily, never had Acidfly's secondary issue, yet.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I once had a girlfriend who said she liked the smell of my mom's perfume, and could I get her some. I noped out of that.

• 2Worf

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Due to kung flu restrictions I just had the best time ever at an NFL game and christmas eve shopping. I like doing shit but I hate people so much.

I may stop my annual trip to the game because I know it will never be this good again.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Oh and movies. That was the other thing that was fucking awesome in the age of kung flu. People really fuck everything up.

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I am the Alpha and the Omega of farts this weekend. My fart trumpet has sounded like a chorus of angels and a pit of demons interchangeably for the last 3 days. My woman stopped fighting and finally surrendered this morning. Mostly because she went in the garage to make a phone call and found out that I stuck my ass in there 20 minutes earlier to loose a dinosaur roar so I wouldn't wake up the kid.

I am the undisputed king of farts.

• 2Worf

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I am the Alpha and the Omega of farts this weekend. My fart trumpet has sounded like a chorus of angels and a pit of demons interchangeably for the last 3 days. My woman stopped fighting and finally surrendered this morning. Mostly because she went in the garage to make a phone call and found out that I stuck my ass in there 20 minutes earlier to loose a dinosaur roar so I wouldn't wake up the kid.

I am the undisputed king of farts.
Did you fart in her cake yet?

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
This is getting a blu ray release:

final_fantasy_vii_remake_is_jessie_alive_or_dead_can_you_save_he_1542763.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I was just charging all of my mapping equipment this morning and had to plug in 4 USB cables. Got all 4 on the first try. Pickle Tickled.

• 3Like
  • 1OK, Sure
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 5 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I was just charging all of my mapping equipment this morning and had to plug in 4 USB cables. Got all 4 on the first try. Pickle Tickled.

I not only got a USB plugged in correctly on the first try today, I successfully corrected my password without deleting the whole thing and starting over.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I not only got a USB plugged in correctly on the first try today, I successfully corrected my password without deleting the whole thing and starting over.

Just remember that happened under Trump. Don't go giving Biden credit for this one.

• 1Worf

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Showing this to my daughter for the first time. She was surprisingly excited the whole time. Very engaged. Shocked, but accepting of the chase scenes. Happy when they fucked up Sharptooth. I don't think the mother dying was quite understood. But alas, overall, movie still excellent for children.😅

20210112_175512.jpg

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Showing this to my daughter for the first time. She was surprisingly excited the whole time. Very engaged. Shocked, but accepting of the chase scenes. Happy when they fucked up Sharptooth. I don't think the mother dying was quite understood. But alas, overall, movie still excellent for children.😅

View attachment 328686

Goddamn, I still love this movie. This shit was so epic when I was a kid. Second was isn't too bad, either, but goddamn then it kinda goes off the rails.