What tickles your pickle

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I've been doing physical therapy for nerve issues and back/shoulder pain. There's been a lot of improvement but some pain just wont go away.

Today the therapist grabbed a bunch of steel 'scrapers' and worked the shit out of some muscles in my shoulder. He was telling me that I'd be sore later (I'm not) and that there might be some bruising (there isn't). But at one point my brain was thinking "harder you bitch", but that's not something you say out loud to another dude, even if you really do want it harder.

...but I'll be damned if some of that pain didn't go away and stayed away for most of the day. I mean, FUCK, I might need to find someone who does that outside of the hospital. Just throw me on the table and destroy my back(side)

Also Bandwagon Bandwagon for the primo out of context quote fodder LOL

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I've been doing physical therapy for nerve issues and back/shoulder pain. There's been a lot of improvement but some pain just wont go away.

Today the therapist grabbed a bunch of steel 'scrapers' and worked the shit out of some muscles in my shoulder. He was telling me that I'd be sore later (I'm not) and that there might be some bruising (there isn't). But at one point my brain was thinking "harder you bitch", but that's not something you say out loud to another dude, even if you really do want it harder.

...but I'll be damned if some of that pain didn't go away and stayed away for most of the day. I mean, FUCK, I might need to find someone who does that outside of the hospital. Just throw me on the table and destroy my back(side)

Also Bandwagon Bandwagon for the primo out of context quote fodder LOL
Thai massage. Those are the people who walk on you. I had some back issues once caused by half my back tightening up and it was amazing. When they ask you if you want it hard or soft, tell them "pretend I insulted your ancestors and don't stop when I yell".

Don't ask for a happy ending though. That might get you banned and you'll want to come back a few times.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Maybe something like ashiatsu? You know, I hadn't thought of that, but I may need to look around town a bit.

I got some massages while I was in Thailand, and those really did tickle my pickle...ahem

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

bless you

Anyway I'm sure they have whore house massage places in thailand just like any other civilized country. But in the US the whorehouses are called Asian massages. Thai massages are always on the up and up in my experience.

• 1Worf

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I'm in hobby lobby at 1pm on a Thursday afternoon and got really excited about a turquoise blue calligraphy ink I found. This isn't normal and I don't like it. But I still like the ink.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm in hobby lobby at 1pm on a Thursday afternoon and got really excited about a turquoise blue calligraphy ink I found. This isn't normal and I don't like it. But I still like the ink.

Buck the system, make your own ink. Grind up beetles or something.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Hey, good idea. I've got a gallon jug full of cum from 2004-2007 that I didn't know what to do with.
giphy.gif

• 1Worf
  • 1WTF

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Gotta take the good where I can in today's society. My pickle is tickled every time I use the "Auto Hold" button in my car. For those not in the know, it is a button you press to keep the brake on even when you take your foot off of it. Perfect for drive thrus, long stop lights, bumper to bumper traffic, etc. where you don't want to shift into Park. I never realized how much I needed a button like this.

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Gotta take the good where I can in today's society. My pickle is tickled every time I use the "Auto Hold" button in my car. For those not in the know, it is a button you press to keep the brake on even when you take your foot off of it. Perfect for drive thrus, long stop lights, bumper to bumper traffic, etc. where you don't want to shift into Park. I never realized how much I needed a button like this.
stick shift handling GIF

Real men drive a stick.

• 1Like

lurker

Vyemm Raider
I used to enjoy it, but more and more with increasing traffic and age it just feels like I'm rowing myself across town when I drive her car.

• 2Worf

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I used to enjoy it, but more and more with increasing traffic and age it just feels like I'm rowing myself across town when I drive her car.

I really like manual transmission in my vehicles. Even in heavy traffic. The next vehicle I'm likely going to get is absolutely not available in a manual transmission, and that makes me sad.

Plus, in the US, manual transmission is the best theft deterrent that exists.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
stick shift handling GIF

Real men drive a stick.
Real lazy men that live in California and are sick of decades worth of some of the world's shittiest traffic don't care anymore. I had a stick for years, and that is a skill I think everyone should learn, but I'm over it.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users