What tickles your pickle

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Taking a dump on the clock. I never poop anymore unless I'm being paid for my time. Monday dumps are especially satisfying - that puppy's been brewing since at least Thurs (I'm off Fri-Sun) Luckily the only stall has power-dumping handles.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Taking a dump on the clock. I never poop anymore unless I'm being paid for my time. Monday dumps are especially satisfying - that puppy's been brewing since at least Thurs (I'm off Fri-Sun) Luckily the only stall has power-dumping handles.
I'd recommend prune juice, plenty of fluid, eat soup and have a prostate exam. You old, old man
biggrin.png

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I too am a connoisseur of the work time poop. I figured it out once, given one poop a day at 5 minutes each, 5 days a week, 48 weeks a year (I get 4 weeks paid leave) equals 1200 minutes, or 20 hours, or half a working week's pay just sitting on the shitter. Good times.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
1 poop 5 min each? WTF. I take longer than 5 min even if it's a false alarm.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
"Only a fool shits on his own time." The greatest wisdom I ever got from my grandfather when I was young.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Fuck, I shit two or three times at work some days, at probably a good 10 minutes or more each. Kindle app on my phone probably makes it even longer than that.

Of course, when I'm not pooping I'm probably surfing rerolled, so I suppose my poop time isn't really that big of a deal.

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
Realizing there's no toilet paper before taking a shit.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
a good huge dump has satisfying pain and I always feel like I accomplished something...an accomplishment I always like to involve my wife in which I show her my prize. She defers sometimes, however she knows better to pass the "prize". Also, a huge box of baby wet wipes w/lotion, not that thin crap that all these toilet paper companies are coming out with. Thank god for city public sewers.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Since we're on the topic of work poops, it tickles my pickle when I have a poop so epic that it manages to clog the industrial strength toilets they've got in the bathrooms at work. The sucking power on those things is like opening opening a plane door mid-flight, and yet now and then I'll drop a deuce that even those monsters can't handle. This usually happens the day after an evening of feasting on pizza rolls.

• 1Quality Calories

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I remember this one time i had to take a horrible shit back in the middle school, it was truly disgusting and foul. Anyways after I got up I just walked out of the stall without flushing and this kid came in and asked me if i flushed the toliet and I told him yeah and walked out of the bathroom as he walked into the stall.

• 1Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I have a wind machine fan, the ones that sit on the flood and rotate up and down on that swivel thing.

Anyways, on a hot summer day after I hope out of the shower I let that thing blow dry my balls. I picture heaven being like how that feels.

Illuziun

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Those cramper shits that are brewing in your stomach, and then when you just explode it into the toilet. Nothing compares.