What tickles your pickle

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Answered a random phone call, I say, "Hello?"..takes a second for the robocall to click in, guy starts, "Hi, I'm Anthony with such and such insurance..." I tried to interrupt him, "Hey... Hey..." but he kept talking. So I yelled into the phone, "HEY. SHUT THE FUCK UP." He actually stopped talking, says, "uh OK", so I said, "Stop calling me," and hung up.

How he stopped mid-sales pitch made me laugh. Thought it was a robocall at first. Poor guy with his shit job getting yelled at by randos.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Just ordered some American Werewolf in London Socks. One buddy is getting Nakatomi Plaza socks and the other is getting Robocop for Christmas.

Slaughtered lambs socks tickle my pickle.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
Answered a random phone call, I say, "Hello?"..takes a second for the robocall to click in, guy starts, "Hi, I'm Anthony with such and such insurance..." I tried to interrupt him, "Hey... Hey..." but he kept talking. So I yelled into the phone, "HEY. SHUT THE FUCK UP." He actually stopped talking, says, "uh OK", so I said, "Stop calling me," and hung up.

How he stopped mid-sales pitch made me laugh. Thought it was a robocall at first. Poor guy with his shit job getting yelled at by randos.

I answered one yesterday where he started off in a thick accent with "Hello, Mr. ____" I said, "oh, is that the guy I just murdered and dumped in the basement?" Then he hung up... No police came to the house, so I guess Pakistan doesn't have my address.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Seriously, when people call and try to sell you something, tell them your high school kids are selling magazine subscriptions, and you'd appreciate them buying some. You've never seen a sales person try to get off the phone so fast.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I tickled the shit out of myself onetime with one of those robo calls by asking her what she was wearing and trying to get her to phone sex with me. Then 30 minutes later I got another robo call and it was a male voice, so I started saying the same stuff and was disappointed that his answer was exactly the same.

• 1Worf
  • 1Supertaster

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Current state of wardrobe in my office.
Tulip_black_720x720.jpg

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Just took an anonymous survey for my company. As soon as I completed it I got an automated email from the HR director thanking me for taking the anonymous survey. LOL. Good thing I'm smart enough that I never believed the survey was anonymous. I just thought they'd be more low key about it.

• 2Like

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Love it when I get an Indian guy calling me to scam me with some vacation shit. I'll usually pretend to be Indian and not understand them, lead them on for 20min, get their address then track them down, wait for them to leave their workplace and blatantly put my car window down looking at them with binoculars

• 1Committed
  • 1Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
suddenlink.png

Funny... as soon as Google came to town promising 1gig, Suddenlink and now Spectrum offer it in my area. AT&T still only offers a satellite solution for some reason.

• 1Like

Scoresby

Trakanon Raider
I was driving home, stuck in traffic in downtown Austin and while I was getting off I-35 a cop (who had been parked on the shoulder) all of a sudden runs ahead and pulls this guy who was trying to use the exit lane to skip ahead of traffic over. I might have teared up a bit it made me so happy.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 3 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Coughing up the once in a blue moon mystery ball of plaque.

Always out of nowhere. Always only one.