What tickles your pickle

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Wife went to lunch with our 3.5yo today. She said she had to leave because my daughter was yelling that she was going to fart on everyone's food for 5 minutes straight and she couldn't get her to stop.

• 5Worf
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Brad2770

Couldn’t get her to stop yelling or stop farting? I’m really hoping the latter.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I have a reputation at work now because I only take vacation days to work on my yard. Coworkers in Portland think it's the craziest thing ever because they use their PTO to "go hiking" or whatever.
"Bitch, I LIVE in the type of place that you jackasses go to for vacation!"
1633013651202.png

• 1Harrow
  • 1Solidarity

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Cramming house and yard projects into weekdays or even weekends is stressful and leads to them just not getting done. Although unintuitive, taking vacation time to tackle large projects serves exactly the purpose of vacation: less anxiety.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Cramming house and yard projects into weekdays or even weekends is stressful and leads to them just not getting done. Although unintuitive, taking vacation time to tackle large projects serves exactly the purpose of vacation: less anxiety.
I didn't tell him this, but I'm going to have an empty house in 2 weeks and I'm all excited that I'm going to be able to paint the patio with anti-slip paint before winter starts. Didn't want to do it while the family is home because I KNOW someone is going to fuck it up.

• 1Worf
  • 1Harrow

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I'm setting up the PC for a guy I just hired and hid a bunch of rickrolls all over the place. Gotta let him know what he signed up for right off the bat.

• 1Harrow

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Dated and tame memes?

Unless you're using rickroll figuratively and not literally. If so, disregard.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I'm in the dentists office and there's an old, 80ish, couple in here waiting too. I think the guy is blind or something because she's been reading the newspaper out loud to him the whole time.

She reads a paragraph, adds her 2 cents. He mumbles something like "mmmmm hmmmmmm". Then she reads another article. She was just reading on about all the Afghanis coming over and her comment at the end was "....too many darn sand rats for me."
Him - "mmmmm hmmmmm"

So, I started typing that before my name was called, just finished up after leaving and now I gotta go post in the rustled Jimmies thread too....

• 1Harrow

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
SE WA, NE OR. Why, you know the dude in the screenshot?
Nah just been looking around the country and wondering where people from Portland vacation lol. In the past few hours I have also discovered Oregon's State taxes so I have scratched that off the list anyway!

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Nah just been looking around the country and wondering where people from Portland vacation lol. In the past few hours I have also discovered Oregon's State taxes so I have scratched that off the list anyway!
Rural Oregon is like Appalachia. Liberal Oregon is the tip of the Liberal Spear.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Solidarity

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
We have a 21 year old drafter named 'Merlin' that's a gigantic nerd, and a 20 year old rodman (field staff) that's a big, dumb shitbird.

Just went to get a cup of coffee when I got into work this morning and overheard Merlin telling big dopey about the differences between vampirism and zombieism. He's going into specific descriptions about each of these contagions while big dopey is just staring at him with a blank face. On my way back from the coffee pot, just before going downstairs, I hear big dopey say "I think I saw a vampire last week, or maybe he was just a homo". Merlin's sister is a lesbian and her wife sits at the desk right next to him (She's a badass and her and her wife come to my UFC parties). I laughed when big dopey said that and she just looked at me, rolled her eyes and said "He's such a fucking idiot" loud enough for everyone to hear. My boss (big dopey's grandpa), that's about 3x as old as all of these clowns, looked up from his paperwork and said "ALL of you are fucking idiots. Shut up and get to work".

Glorious. Feels like the 90s/early 2000s in here.

• 6Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 6 users

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Fucking with the dot heads from the call centers..YES I want an extended warranty on my 1959 Edsel...Sir do you have a car from 2006 or newer ? Nope

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Just submitted a webform and the last question was "What's 2+2". In the box it said "Just a simple math problem to prove you're not a robot"

I answered "Good thinking! Computers are notoriously bad at math"

Now it thinks I'm a snarky robot.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Fucking with the dot heads from the call centers..YES I want an extended warranty on my 1959 Edsel...Sir do you have a car from 2006 or newer ? Nope
Many years ago, a guy on another forum started an extended warranty business. His signature was I sell worthless paper, and he had car company logos from long defunct car companies on his website. In a shocking twist of fate, he got nabbed for a bunch of federal crimes.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Like