What tickles your pickle

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Bandwagon lives in the heart of soy-country doesn't he? Just having a respectable T-count out there makes you a prime cut of meat.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I'm getting my hog inspected today and both the nurse and assistant are pretty cute. What's a line I can use to get my pickle literally tickled?

I was thinking about reporting some weird nerve damage/behavior where a tickle in one spot feels like a different one. I'm aiming for an ailment with a 2+ minute troubleshooting process.
Imagine you work with them. And then do what comes naturally. What you seem to have an inability to stop.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Imagine you work with them. And then do what comes naturally. What you seem to have an inability to stop.
Apparently I'm all talk. She said I was the most polite person she's had all month (...first day of the month....).

Pickle untickled

• 1Harrow

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I'm getting my hog inspected today and both the nurse and assistant are pretty cute. What's a line I can use to get my pickle literally tickled?

I was thinking about reporting some weird nerve damage/behavior where a tickle in one spot feels like a different one. I'm aiming for an ailment with a 2+ minute troubleshooting process.

A couple years ago I got an ultrasound of my junk, trying to figure out why the fuck it feels so weird all the time post-vasectomy (never figured that out yet).

The nurse doing the ultrasound was pretty cute and she was rubbing the ultrasound dongle thing around on my gelled-up junk. I stayed professional, but I did ask her to get a little lower down on the base just to get all of it.

Whole thing was actually pretty unsexy, reminded me of the Cock Magic skit from South Park. Like I had a towel over my nether-regions and kept having to move it around to obscure everything except the area she was currently rubbing. I didn't see the point because she was already looking at my junk and I'm not exactly modest about it, so before long the towel just sorta got left on the side. Then she blew me. No she didn't.

Right now I have zero women throwing themselves at me, but I have a dentist's assistant working on my invisalign who is a gorgeous Indian girl and I think she has a crush on me based on how she wastes time with me and looks at me with a twinkle in her eyes when I say her name. Also have a banker who seemed to like me a couple months ago, don't know if that's still the case because the bank moved and I haven't been by the new one. I'll check out both avenues and see what's up. It'd put me in a rough spot if they're both into me and both open to something, because they're both hot as fuck in completely different ways. One's Indian, one's Russian. I guess I could try juggling them and being indecisive and see which one works out on its own. Or maybe neither is into me anymore due to my inaction. Who knows. I don't know if I even care right now, my life's a bit of a mess that needs to be fixed up before I pull anyone else back into it.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

Brad2770

Wire a little speaker under your balls. As soon as you unzip your pants, press play:

• 1Like

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I just opened 3 weeks of unopened mail, and there wasn't a single invoice.

Amazing feeling.

A couple years ago I got an ultrasound of my junk, trying to figure out why the fuck it feels so weird all the time post-vasectomy (never figured that out yet).

The nurse doing the ultrasound was pretty cute and she was rubbing the ultrasound dongle thing around on my gelled-up junk. I stayed professional, but I did ask her to get a little lower down on the base just to get all of it.

Whole thing was actually pretty unsexy, reminded me of the Cock Magic skit from South Park. Like I had a towel over my nether-regions and kept having to move it around to obscure everything except the area she was currently rubbing. I didn't see the point because she was already looking at my junk and I'm not exactly modest about it, so before long the towel just sorta got left on the side. Then she blew me. No she didn't.

Right now I have zero women throwing themselves at me, but I have a dentist's assistant working on my invisalign who is a gorgeous Indian girl and I think she has a crush on me based on how she wastes time with me and looks at me with a twinkle in her eyes when I say her name. Also have a banker who seemed to like me a couple months ago, don't know if that's still the case because the bank moved and I haven't been by the new one. I'll check out both avenues and see what's up. It'd put me in a rough spot if they're both into me and both open to something, because they're both hot as fuck in completely different ways. One's Indian, one's Russian. I guess I could try juggling them and being indecisive and see which one works out on its own. Or maybe neither is into me anymore due to my inaction. Who knows. I don't know if I even care right now, my life's a bit of a mess that needs to be fixed up before I pull anyone else back into it.

U can always fuck the Russian one and claim you did it for Ukraine.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

Tell them you have a weird painless knot that shows up when you're fully erect.

Good move telling all the girls at work that you're gay. They obviously think of you as their gay best friend.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Good move telling all the girls at work that you're gay. They obviously think of you as their gay best friend.
The girls at work I'm "talking" to all work in Portland, Vancouver and Seattle and about half of the men in their offices are ovensexual demifurries with 7 syllable pronouns. I could suck a conveyor belt of dicks right in front of them and they'd still think I'm the straightest man in the Pacific NW.

Edit: One of them has been here all week and is sitting at the desk just around the corner. She was making jokes about transferring to our office on Tuesday. Now it's Friday and she asked the office manager this morning if he thought it would be an option. I asked her last night if she felt like the "bat-shit crazy fog" was lifting after being out of Portland for a few days.

• 1Harrow

lurker

Vyemm Raider
Boondocking in Utah.

2022050906413702-8970449805769655283-C2DB3B7308404CA1949723BF70F0FE66.jpg

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Our "office lady" (admin) tells us all the time that she's not our maid/housekeeper, but the breakroom and snack supply is literally one of her responsibilities. Facebook, however, is not, although she spends roughly 5 hours a day on it.

I'm running on 3 hours of sleep today and walked in the breakroom to get coffee. I had Friday's coffee cup in my hand and opened the dishwasher to put it away when she walked around the corner and said "Dishwasher is full, they need to be put away". I said "Yes, they sure do", put my cup in the sink, poured a new one and walked out of the breakroom. Office manager was around the corner and overheard me and gave me the biggest shit-eating grin when I walked by.

Schitts Creek Reaction GIF by CBC

• 1Harrow

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
You use a new cup every day? Are you even a real coffee drinker if you change your cup more than once a quarter? Are you drinking some weak shit that allows bacteria to grow?

Morsakin

Golden Knight of the Realm
Falling the fuck asleep ALL GODDAMN DAY Sunday unexpectedly. My girlfriend assumed not only what I was doing but proactively supported it, because we work in similar industries for a change. Woke up to a text about playing some Destiny 2 and/or getting some boba when I was up for it.

so much win.jpg

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I told her once "If my choices are black Hitler or white Hitler, why the fuck would I choose black Hitler?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220519-084642_Message+.jpg
    Screenshot_20220519-084642_Message+.jpg
    275.8 KB · Views: 78
  • 1Harrow

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
You use a new cup every day? Are you even a real coffee drinker if you change your cup more than once a quarter? Are you drinking some weak shit that allows bacteria to grow?
I use a new cup every Monday, Hoss. You should see what that thing looks like after the weekend.
I also get Starbucks about once a week just because I need a new spit cup.
spit GIF

• 1Harrow

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
My hot dental hygienist just spent 45 minutes giving me a cleaning while ranting about how much she hates government and that her and her husband aren't going to pay taxes on their rental anymore, and they're going to start finding subcontractors that will work under the table. I think I love her.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I now make soap...and I can't believe my black ass likes it!

Oil de Brah'ma...

Oil of Brahma.jpg

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
How's the salt balance?

Not sure what you mean by salt balance if this was meant for me.

Lye cold press method. Coconut oil, olive oil, shaved coconut, lemon oil for scent.

Making a sandalwood and tea tree now. See how that goes!