What tickles your pickle

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Do the coconut shavings enhance the flavor?

soap1.png

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I now make soap...and I can't believe my black ass likes it!

Oil de Brah'ma...

View attachment 415775
Do you do it like colonial women and boil your lye? I always thought that sounded interesting. Where do you even find lye?

And what is that on top? It looks like you're garnishing a dessert. This is how manufacturers get sued.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Do you do it like colonial women and boil your lye? I always thought that sounded interesting. Where do you even find lye?

And what is that on top? It looks like you're garnishing a dessert. This is how manufacturers get sued.

It's just coconut on top. I was throwing anything in the 1st few batches. Lye was purchased from Amazon.

You just mix the lye with distilled water until clear. Let the lye/water cool off for about 30 minutes. (It gets hot as fuck).

Mix your base oils while the lye/water cools off. The oils I used were olive and coconut. About 75% olive. 25% coconut. You can use whatever oil you deem best. Olive oil makes the most sense for soap since it has so many skin "healing" properties (helps eczema, antioxidants, moisturizes etc). Plus the soap hardens well, and last longer as a bar.

Castor oil makes a better lather etc...

Was something to do with my daughter.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
It's just coconut on top. I was throwing anything in the 1st few batches. Lye was purchased from Amazon.

You just mix the lye with distilled water until clear. Let the lye/water cool off for about 30 minutes. (It gets hot as fuck).

Mix your base oils while the lye/water cools off. The oils I used were olive and coconut. About 75% olive. 25% coconut. You can use whatever oil you deem best. Olive oil makes the most sense for soap since it has so many skin "healing" properties (helps eczema, antioxidants, moisturizes etc). Plus the soap hardens well, and last longer as a bar.

Do you let it sit for a long time to cure? Colonial soaps had to cure for months. The longer the better. If you used it too soon it was too soft and got used up quickly.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Do you let it sit for a long time to cure? Colonial soaps had to cure for months. The longer the better. If you used it too soon it was too soft and got used up quickly.

About 30 days just to be sure. But in a week it's as hard as any bar of soap.

• 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
About 30 days just to be sure. But in a week it's as hard as any bar of soap.

I would put some away and forget about it for a year or so and see what it was like. I've tried to cure store bought soap and it makes no difference. I don't know why.

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I built three PC's for the crew this month. (All their PC's cost less than my video card alone. Fuck me.)

They now realize what they were missing. Only took mofo's 50 years!

Last edited:
  • 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Serwol

Vyemm Raider
I put together a new PC yesterday and it worked the first time around, I didn't need to move around any of the connectors or mess around with any of the hardware.....it just...worked

• 4Like
  • 3Mother of God
Reactions: 6 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I know a very liberal lesbian couple, and one of them has permission from her wife to sleep with other women if the mood ever arises. And I know that it's JUST women, because she told me one night that she would have tried to fuck me if her wife was ok with it, but she's not.

Well, she ended up sleeping with a non-binary dude and now they're fighting about it because, apparently, not taking any dick in the hole that her wife snacks on was an important part of the arrangement that they never clarified.

Hahahahaha

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 5 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I built three PC's for the crew this month. (All their PC's cost less than my video card alone. Fuck me.)

They now realize what they were missing. Only took mofo's 50 years!

Why are all of their suits so baggy?

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I put together a new PC yesterday and it worked the first time around, I didn't need to move around any of the connectors or mess around with any of the hardware.....it just...worked
dongle GIF

Now try the usb ports!

• 1Worf

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I know a very liberal lesbian couple, and one of them has permission from her wife to sleep with other women if the mood ever arises. And I know that it's JUST women, because she told me one night that she would have tried to fuck me if her wife was ok with it, but she's not.

Well, she ended up sleeping with a non-binary dude and now they're fighting about it because, apparently, not taking any dick in the hole that her wife snacks on was an important part of the arrangement that they never clarified.

Hahahahaha
Shouldn't this go in the other thread for not being clever enough to think of what that "non-binary" dude did?

• 1Like

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>

How much to ship me a few bars?

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Went to one more night of Magic at our game store before moving tomorrow morning. We got showered with free food, drink, and play, a ton of T-shirts, and a big envelope of booster packs with a card signed by the whole crew. Was a pretty nice tickle at the end of a somewhat shitty day.

• 12Like
Reactions: 11 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
We have a few graphics people in our marketing department that I work with a lot. This one below, on an almost daily basis. (She's basically gone from an Antifa-Lefty to a Bernie-Lefty in the last year or two) We were talking about photorealistic renderings of conceptual designs yesterday because she got an applicant that does some really cool stuff. Then she was complaining a little bit about this boring stuff and it made me remember that they did "Happy Holidays!" last year instead of "Merry Christmas!".
1656686244744.png

I left after I got that message, then showed up this morning and saw this:
1656686325579.png

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 2Rustled
Reactions: 7 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
A coworker used the "if you don't have a uterus, you don't get to have an opinion on abortion" argument on me.

I told her "I have a kid and I think you shouldn't get to have an opinion on abortion unless you have kids".

She went ballistic and stormed off 15 seconds later. Rofl, love it

• 6Like
  • 3Worf
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 9 users