What tickles your pickle

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
A coworker used the "if you don't have a uterus, you don't get to have an opinion on abortion" argument on me.

I told her "I have a kid and I think you shouldn't get to have an opinion on abortion unless you have kids".

She went ballistic and stormed off 15 seconds later. Rofl, love it
How the fuck are you still employed?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
How the fuck are you still employed?
I don't ever start this shit or bring it up, I just don't sit there silently while lefties rant at me. Almost every one of these ends with "if you don't want to hear my opinion, stop giving me yours when we're at work".

And I get along with all these people anyways.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I am redpilling the living shit out of a few Portland coworkers, and it's actually working. One of them just filed a complaint that she keeps getting asked to remove white people from graphics. 6 months ago, she was defending the practice when she'd talk to me.

• 10Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 10 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Built a computer for a friend today and it booted on the first attempt.
Literally this feeling every time.
200.gif

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I swear to god, the fatter a young woman is, the more likely it is that she's sporting a fit bit on her wrist. Always makes me chuckle.

• 1Worf

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I swear to god, the fatter a young woman is, the more likely it is that she's sporting a fit bit on her wrist. Always makes me chuckle.

That makes perfect sense though. Why would in shape people use a fitness aid? Maybe when they're old if they're worried about their heartrate or sleep patterns. But a young person only has it so it can nag them to get in shape. It's like laughing that old people are more likely to be carrying around oxygen tanks. Or that people who can't walk always have handicapped tags.

• 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
I saw a review of one on a website. Reviewer was a massively fat woman with morbidly obese hands. The entire comment section was filled with people ripping on her.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
108 degrees outside. Just got back from field work. Whole office is empty right now, so I'm sitting her in my boxers with the AC blasting up my boxer legs

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Worf
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 3 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Just found out a couple of the hot girls I went to high school with are fat now, and I'm not.

happy fuck yeah GIF

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I am redpilling the living shit out of a few Portland coworkers, and it's actually working. One of them just filed a complaint that she keeps getting asked to remove white people from graphics. 6 months ago, she was defending the practice when she'd talk to me.
Update: Now she's mad at me because I won't accept that women are as strong as men.

• 5Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 5 users