What vehicle do you drive?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Siliconemelons

I think fine is the appropriate word - they are not Toyota's but they are way better than the crap they put out in the 90s and 2ks

Fiat did help them.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Had my Hellcat for just shy of 3 years. Was as good as new when I sold it 5 weeks ago. Interior was better than most European cars (fit, finish, materials, amenities).

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Obsidian

<Bronze Donator>
Had my Hellcat for just shy of 3 years. Was as good as new when I sold it 5 weeks ago. Interior was better than most European cars (fit, finish, materials, amenities).

Hellcats are cool cars, but unless the European cars you're comparing it to came from the eastern bloc, the fit, finish and materials are no where near what you get in even a VW. Amenities maybe, UConnect is a reasonable enough infotainment system and some Euro cars can be pretty barren option wise. The interiors of the Charger/Challenger/any car built by Chrysler FIAT (including Maserati) are horrid in terms of fit, finish and materials, however.

Hachima

Molten Core Raider

An option for a real leather dash would top things off nicely which nearly all European cars offer in that price range.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
An option for a real leather dash would top things off nicely which nearly all European cars offer in that price range.

Perhaps, but that was a trade off I was more than willing to make. A leather dash hasn't even been a care of mine in Porsche GTS and GT3 models. It's about the driving and the experience (to me) and certain quality of life amenities.

sleevedraw

Revolver Ocelot
<Bronze Donator>
TIL that you can only get stick in the most expensive 2019 Mazda3 trim line.

giphy.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Any Land cruiser fans here?

I'd like to grab a j60 some day and make it an overhaul it to be an overlanding beast.

Wish we got some of the foreign land cruisers like the 76 range. Every time I'm in Africa I'm amazed at the constant beating those things can take. I remember riding in one in Tanzania for 6 hours of just constant shit ass bumps that would make you throw up. Thing was a fucking tank.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Picked up a Model 3 a few weeks ago to and sold my 2010 RAV4. Once the wife is off maternity leave she'll drive the Tesla to work and I'll take her 2015 4Runner. Her commute is 2x by distance and close to 3x by time.

In the meantime, I've driving it as much as I can, it's stupid fun.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Picked up a Model 3 a few weeks ago to and sold my 2010 RAV4. Once the wife is off maternity leave she'll drive the Tesla to work and I'll take her 2015 4Runner. Her commute is 2x by distance and close to 3x by time.

don't forget to have her apply for the green parking space/charging, most companies should have that by now

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
I used to own a 71 Chevelle, but sold it after the economy took a crap.

I need to restore another classic someday.

17.jpg

2dd808250d5ae764e3ed7d5e6272f697.jpg

Arrion

Trakanon Raider
I had an 09 Challenger RT for 7 years and close to 90K miles. Zero mechanical or electrical problems, just problems with people running into me in parking lots. I think the orange blinded them or something. Fiat Chrysler is still consistently toward the bottom in reliability ratings, but no one is really terrible when it comes to reliability anymore.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Saw that Niki Lauda died yesterday, RIP to a fucking legend.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>

Grats on the 3! Fucking amazing car. We just hit 9k miles on ours. We've got the LR RWD with 19" sport wheels.
Super awesome how Tesla keeps making them better with their OTA update system. Dashcam, Sentry mode for vids of perps, increased my HP and range by 5% the other week, Navigate on Autopilot for freeway fun and more to come. Not to mention how mind blowingly useful Autopilot is and you can see the neural set getting smarter every day. I totally believed Musk on Autonomy day when he said that in 3 years any other car is going to be a relative horse. /fanboy

/shillon
Get yourself one! $40k for the Short Range 220 mile version with full AP and if you get one before July 1st you'll get $3750 off of your federal taxes due.
Use my referral code and we both get 1000 miles of electricity or 5000 if you happen to do it in the next 7 days..
Free Supercharger Miles
/shilloff

Last edited:

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Grats on the 3! Fucking amazing car. We just hit 9k miles on ours. We've got the LR RWD with 19" sport wheels.
Super awesome how Tesla keeps making them better with their OTA update system. Dashcam, Sentry mode for vids of perps, increased my HP and range by 5% the other week, Navigate on Autopilot for freeway fun and more to come. Not to mention how mind blowingly useful Autopilot is and you can see the neural set getting smarter every day. I totally believed Musk on Autonomy day when he said that in 3 years any other car is going to be a relative horse. /fanboy

/shillon
Get yourself one! $40k for the Short Range 220 mile version with full AP and if you get one before July 1st you'll get $3750 off of your federal taxes due.
Use my referral code and we both get 1000 miles of electricity or 5000 if you happen to do it in the next 7 days..
Free Supercharger Miles
/shilloff

Waiting to sell off my CT house before I get my model 3, so jealous! I don't want two mortgages and a car payment just yet :p

Thinking of getting RWD long range, MIGHT get the autopilot stuff, it's really worth it you say? Jimmies slightly rustled that I can't get the RWD long range model 3 on the website, have to call it in or go to a dealership QQ. Really looking forward to the car though.

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
I hear ya on the two mortgages and a car payment thing. They're beating us to death atm!
They stopped selling Tesla's without AP which was a smart move on their part.
They also majorly dropped prices in order to keep up with the dropping federal tax credit situation.
We got the LR because of worries about battery degradation (not something Tesla is known for btw) but after nearly a year I've seen zero or maybe 1 mile of degradation. Very hard to tell. Your getting the LR will be as easy as getting in contact with them and asking for one. Man It's nice not to have to deal with salespeople and their BS. $49k atm for RWD LR with full AP which is a heck of a deal imho! As is the SR+ with 240 miles for 39.5k.
Enjoy!

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
A 4 door version, of a 2 door version, of a 4 door car. Makes sense.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users