What vehicle do you drive?

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Beautiful. I miss my Redline Hellcat sometimes. Such a silly car.
Any opinions or facts on the reliability of Chargers, Challengers, and Dodge in general? I've consistently heard, throughout the years, that Dodge has garbage reliability and it's gotten even worse after the Fiat takeover.

I have a friend that insists that they are amazingly reliable vehicles but, I dunno man, that's contrary to what I've always heard. But, admittedly, it's all been anecdotal.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Any opinions or facts on the reliability of Chargers, Challengers, and Dodge in general? I've consistently heard, throughout the years, that Dodge has garbage reliability and it's gotten even worse after the Fiat takeover.

I have a friend that insists that they are amazingly reliable vehicles but, I dunno man, that's contrary to what I've always heard. But, admittedly, it's all been anecdotal.

Had mine for 3 years (driven hard for 26,000 miles) and it was perfectly reliable. Very comfortable and the infotainment is one of the best. There were some plastic bits inside the cabin that aren't ideal, but for the most part it was leather and decent. Only issues I had were tires wearing out quickly and poor gas mileage. But, that should be expected.

Now, that's their top model versus a minivan or base Durango or something so I'm not sure what that kind of experience is like. But, for any of the SRT models, I wouldn't hesitate to get one if you're looking.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

GhenghisKhan

Molten Core Raider
Just got my Mercedes out of winter storage. Time to put the BMW away for the summer and drive in style.

2.jpg

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I was actually considering getting one of these since it comes in manual and I like them with the TRD wing, then Toyota announces this. Too bad it's so far away, please be good.

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
Had mine for 3 years (driven hard for 26,000 miles) and it was perfectly reliable. Very comfortable and the infotainment is one of the best. There were some plastic bits inside the cabin that aren't ideal, but for the most part it was leather and decent. Only issues I had were tires wearing out quickly and poor gas mileage. But, that should be expected.

Now, that's their top model versus a minivan or base Durango or something so I'm not sure what that kind of experience is like. But, for any of the SRT models, I wouldn't hesitate to get one if you're looking.

I had a 2005 300C , sold it with 120,000 on the V8 in 2018 and it was a tank. Worst thing we had was a fan go out.

Nija

<Silver Donator>
I was actually considering getting one of these since it comes in manual and I like them with the TRD wing, then Toyota announces this. Too bad it's so far away, please be good.

What about the Hyundai Veloster N with the performance package?! It's already won a zillion awards and is available right now.

Siliconemelons

Maybe this should be the jimmys thread....but...

car places: WE DO IT ALL TOUCH FREE ONLINE
Me: Give me X info
Car places: let's chat, give me your cell, when can you come in.
Me: just email me the Damn info...
Car places: -crickets-
Car places CRM: HEY DID YOU GET ALL THE INFO YOU NEEDED IF NOT JUST LET US INOW
Me: AKSHHULLY....
Car places: SO when can you come down?

Hekotat

What about the Hyundai Veloster N with the performance package?! It's already won a zillion awards and is available right now.

I actually want that car after test driving it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nija

<Silver Donator>
I actually want that car after test driving it.

Me too, but I can't justify a car with 4 seats when I have 3 kids. The reasonable side of me won't let me. At some point I'll have room/time for a 2 seater or something like the Veloster N.

Hekotat

Me too, but I can't justify a car with 4 seats when I have 3 kids. The reasonable side of me won't let me. At some point I'll have room/time for a 2 seater or something like the Veloster N.

I just need to make more money and I'd get get one.

It's toss up between the Miata RF and the Veloster N and both are out of my price range.

Nija

<Silver Donator>
I just need to make more money and I'd get get one.

It's toss up between the Miata RF and the Veloster N and both are out of my price range.

I think you can option that Miata to be up to $10k more expensive than the Veloster. I'd stick with that. I saw that Hyundai, at least the Genesis brand name, is offering 0% interest on 84 month loans, no payments for 120 days for qualified buyers. See if they will make a deal on a Velo. I looked at their build configurator, due to the lack of options, there are 5 of the exact models that I would want within 50 miles of me. Be sure you get the performance package... I think that's the only option.

Hekotat

I think you can option that Miata to be up to $10k more expensive than the Veloster. I'd stick with that. I saw that Hyundai, at least the Genesis brand name, is offering 0% interest on 84 month loans, no payments for 120 days for qualified buyers. See if they will make a deal on a Velo. I looked at their build configurator, due to the lack of options, there are 5 of the exact models that I would want within 50 miles of me. Be sure you get the performance package... I think that's the only option.

Performance package is the only way on that car. I drove the non performance package variant and it was really nice. The exhaust on that car is just incredible.

The the problem with the RF is that it is 10k more than the Veloster N and it has massive wheel gap. I'd have to lower it a bit almost immediately and that's just disappointing.

Siliconemelons

Pulled the trigger on a 2016 Volvo XC90 T6 Inscription - everything but massage seat and air suspension. 35k miles - upgraded CPO to 10y/100k. Black on black. Its not new so there are some external little dings and stuff- but overall very good shape- inside is like new.

Had to drive to Miami - but it was a sweet price, CPO got it 4 new tires, brakes, TPS and standard maintenance junk all done and software updated.

The interface on the screen is very smooth and surprisingly intuitive for 95% all touch.

GhenghisKhan

Molten Core Raider
Some stupid cunt of a person backed into my car with her truck in a nearly empty parking lot. Almost $7k worth of damage to the front end. I hate people.

• 1Rustled
  • 1Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 2 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>

I have a 2016 charger. Almost 90k miles. No issues.

The ride is kinda booty, but it's got a lot of space and was cheap.